correlation sinus problems and temperature change
I was wondering if there is a correlation between temperature change and sinus problems. For a few years I have noticed that when the weather changes (indicating that rain would fall) I get ill. My face aches, my ears get stuffy, my nose discharges mucus, my eyes ache, my teeth and i get a headache. I feel disoriented (confused, dizzy) and I am so tired i need to sleep. No matter where I am I have to take a rest.
My life has been so miserable. My doctor told me I have severe allery problems and I have been diagnosed with allergic sinustis, allergic rhinitis and acute sinustis..Oh and the number of things that I am intolerant of or allergic to is to numerous to mention. I just want to know, where can I start looking for answers to my sensitivity to temperature change. This is a recent development (a few years). Help me please!! Any help is appreciated.
You sound alot like I did a year ago!  Every single thing that you have mentioned, I have expierenced.  Yes, when the weather changes, my allergies spin out of control.  When I finally went to my Doctor, he put me on Omnaris Allergy Nasal Spray.  It works wonders for me!  If your Doctor hasn't suggested an allergy medication, this may be an option for you.  Before a year ago, I had never had allergies, nor had I taken allergy medication.  I like the Omnaris best because for me, there is no side affects and it is non-habit forming.  Now when the weather changes, I sometimes still get some of the facial pain and a sinus type headache, but it is nowhere near the level that it is when I am not taking the Omnaris.  About three weeks ago I stopped taking the Omnaris for about a week, to see if I still needed it.  (This was on the advice of my Doctor)  Within that week, I expierenced the worst sinus headache I have ever had.  It was severe pain and it lasted for about three days.  I started taking the Omnaris again, and within two days, all allergy symptoms were gone.

~*~Amy~*~
Well the symptoms are accurate, as the temperature changes, your body reacts to it, considering that you already have many issues related to allergy, as much as I am not a great believer of prescription medecine and tend to orient my lifew towards a more natural way of living, I think that you would need some meds to alleviate your symptoms, and give you back some quality living,   talk to your doc, or see an allergist, if you do not get any satisfaction, get another one.   good luck.