dry eyes and nose
My eyes at times get very dry and itchy, as well as sometimes feel like there's pressure behind them.  My nasal membranes also dry up at times.  These symptoms seem the worst during changes of season, so I've always assumed that its allergies.  That said, most people that I know who have allergies complain more about runny noses, sneezing, etc., which doesn't seem to happen much with me.  

So, can someone confirm that this is indeed allergies and not something else?  Also, what would be the best way to treat these sorts of allergies, since most allergy medicines seem aimed at stopping runny noses and sneezing.    

Has a CT scan of the sinuses been done?

You should try some steam inhalation and saline nasal drops along with oral antihistamine medications and see if it helps with your symptoms.

Are you allergic to any specific substances?

It is in fact a good idea to consult an allergy specialist and get a clinical evaluation.

You should consult your symptoms if your symptoms still persist. Let us know about how you are doing and if you have any other doubts.

Hope this helps.

Regards.
Never really thought it was serious enough to go to all that trouble.  But, I may if it keeps up.  Thanks.

How are you doing now?

Has steam inhalation and saline nasal drops been tried?

Have you consulted your doctor as yet for your symptoms?

Let us know about any other doubts that you have ad do post us about how you are doing.

Regards.

One product that I use to treat my dry and often itchy eyes, is a homeopathic remedy called "Similasan". It relieves the burning and itching symptoms. I buy my drops at Walgreens.

I think you should also try the things mentioned in my last post and see if it helps with your posts.

Do keep us updated and let us know if you need any other information.

Regards.
make sure to rule out Sjögren’s Syndrome