Allergy Community
sinus infection?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to airbourne allergies, eye allergies, shots, anaphylaxis, asthma, children's allergies, hives, insect stings, rhinitis, sinuses, and allergies to drugs, foods, and pets.

sinus infection?

This all started like 2 months ago. It started with really dry mouth like i was choking and lymph nodes in my throat began to get big and red. The doctor i went to said i had post nasal drip and to take allergy medicine and i have for quite some time, it isnt helping. My dry mouth seems worse and i looked at my nose with a flashlight and my sinus look really inflammed, could this all be because of a sinus infection? And what can i do? Im going to go to the doctors again on monday but id like to go in ready. Im only 17 someone please help me.
You should get an allergy test or cat scan to rule out sinus abnormalities.
Okay ill do that even though im sure my sinuses are fine. And i dont think i have allergies.