Powdered Cabbage Pill for Ulcers
Hello. Just diagnosed with duodenal bulb ulcers. Read cabbage juice is great for ulcers, but I don't think I can drink it. I read from a very old site that natural stores supposedly have powdered raw cabbage. Anyone know where to buy this??? Looked everywhere!!! ...not looking forward to taking omeprazole...
Lots of treatments for ulcers.  When I had a duodenal ulcer many many years ago my doc told me to do transcendental meditation.  Never had another problem with it all the years since, even though I suffer from anxiety.  There are also natural treatments for ulcers, including DGL, aloe vera juice, cayenne, licorice, slippery elm, just to name a few.  The important thing is, if it's not currently bleeding, would be to see a naturopath to help with this.  As for the cabbage, yes, it can help, but  I don't know if it's as healing as it is preventive.  Just don't know.  You can get cultured raw cabbage by buying organic sauerkraut or kim chi.  Best company is Rejuvenative Foods.  If the cabbage isn't cultured, it might cause you some good sized flatulence, though.  What the herbs do is repair the mucosal lining of the stomach.  Manukka honey and mastic gum and some other herbs, some already mentioned,  help to kill the heliobacter that contributes to ulcers.  You can also buy cabbage juice in health food stores.  Good luck.
I had an acute duodenal ulcer about 45 years ago I changed my diet and haven't had it again
it took about a good year to rid myself of it.Don't ask what the diet was I just gave up eating
what I thought was my normal diet.