Holiday
Want to wish all a very happy holiday as we go throught another year.  I know this will be my last year with my sweet mom so am holding on to each day and making memories that i can carry till the end of my life on earth.

mom will not know what day it is or why we are giving her wraped gifts , or even that she opened them 5 secs later but we want to let her enjoy what time she will remember on that day.   being with her each day is a gift to me, I love my mom so much i know it will be hard to be here without her but i also know shes in my heart and i belive i will see her one day when our LORD comes back.

hope each and everyone of ya and your loves ones have a awesome Christmas , be safe and love each other. Barbara
what a wonderful tribute to your Mom you are truly a really kind nice person, I only just spotted this ..I hope you and Mom have a really Happy New Year ..I felt like that about my mom ..and I still miss her a lot ...
thank you for your kind words and at this time any kind word helps as you to know what it means to you after going throught this with your mom.

I know you are missing her and my heart is sad for you, but you have all the good memerios of her and that will make you smile.

we had a very good holiday, as mom was in a pretty good mood and she just smiled when i open her gifts for her , she was unable to open them so i shared that with her. i keep telling her what day it was and played christmas music for her and she would sing the songs now and than.

she has since had her 72 birthday and she also just smiled when we talk about it. i love to talk to her and tell her everyday what a great mother she has been and how i thank her for giving her whole life to raising us 4 girls and what a perfect job she did.

God Bless you and i hope your days are filled with great memories and love you shared with your Sweet Mom