NEW DRUG???
Today i heard about the drug Remba, which sounds like a promising antidote, reversing memory loss etc.
Someone in this forum mentioned that we can find this drug on the web.
I have not been succesful in my search.
I know it is either on research stages, or possibly in use in England.
My mom suffers from this lewy body dementia, and i wish there was something more effective out there other than
aricept or exelon...
If anyone knows anything about REMBA, please drop me a line....
I thank you and
good luck to you ,or your loved one!
Vanna7
It is still on trial ,the 3rd trial is coming up, it has been tested at Aberdeen University in the UK,I have heard it will be approved and on the market in 1- 2years, I have a relative showing early signs and I went to the site,I put' Remba' in and there is information there ,it sounds like the best break through yet, I feel very hope.fulIt also states that people who have it severly find some improvement . Good Luck, post us here if you get more information on when It would be approved, I will do the same so others may share it.
We made an equiry and the correct name is Rember, they are still continuing on trial.  I can not wait as my husband is a sufferer for over three years now and progessing as time goes by.
my heart hurts for you and your mother . my mom also had this form of it and its really bad, you dont see many with this kind,

if you want to know more i can tell you , or you might not want to. i dont want to put more on you than you already have .

as far as that med i dont know mom didnt take that. good luck in your search for it. i do know its just being tried so i pray its a great med , in case i need it . GOD Bless you

Unfortunately, this medication, should it be approved, won't be available
anytime soon.
LMTX is the updated version of Rember.
From the US Institute of Health regarding LMTX
Study Start Date: December 2012
Estimated Study Completion Date: March 2015
Estimated Primary Completion Date: February 2015 (Final data collection date for primary outcome measure).

Anyone with AD concerns should have an in debth look at Extra Virgin Coconut Oil on which Ketonic Therapy is based..

Cheers!
Niko