Alzheimer's Disease Community
ideals to do with my mom
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding Alzheimer Disease basics, Daycare Centers, Caregivers, Confusion, Decision Making (Poor), Diagnosis, Family Issues, Home Care, Identification Methods, Judgment (Poor), Living with Alzheimer’s, Memory Loss, Nursing Home Care, Prevention, Treatment

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

ideals to do with my mom

anyone have ideals, to keep her busy. like what have you done. anyone want to share
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
656452_tn?1332787535
This is a great thread .. does anybody have any ideas?  Comments on this thread would be so helpful to so many members who come here for ideas/support.

How about reading?
Blank
i kept my mom at my home the last 5 years of her life she had alziemers and conjestive failure.  she loved being around babies.  she would get confused and thought they were hers.  also a pet a cat or dog.  she loves to pet them.  she had always been a very active woman.  she was 92.  she  was still mowing her yard and i started helping her the last few years before she moved in with me.  it had its hard times and good times.  i would do this for my mom again in a heart beat.  i went into severe depression after losing her.  im worried i might inherit alzeimers.  my memories is not like it used to be and imget confused a lot.  sorry i wrote so much.  there is some numbers you can get help.  i will look for them.  gloria789
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Alzheimer's Disease Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...