What is this at my anus ?
I woke up this morning and decided to answer my nature's call. Once I did that , I realize this thing on my anus .. Should I be worried or something ? Should I see a doctor ?
I'm not sure what you are asking about.. I'm not sure what it looks like normally.. However if you could provide some information, Is it a lump? Is it hard? How have your bowl movements been lately? How sexually active are you? Does it hurt or bleed? Have you had blood on your stool? etc.... More info would be needed to give you more information.. At anyrate if it is something not usual for you, you should probably show a doctor.
It's does not feel like a lump , It's like bigger than a pimple , the not that hard.. My bowel movements are ok in general, no pain though... I am not that active in my sex life... It does not hurt , no blood in stool...
I think you should just have your doctor take a look. If it doesnt go away in the next few days. It could be a hemmorid. Best to have it looked at.