anal cancer?
hello i am 26 year old hiv positive gay male. i had sex with my boyfriend and i got a cut on my anus . but my anus has been itching me and when i sit to use the toilet it hurt and bleed. the bleeding i think is coming from the bruise rather than from inside my rectum. the itching is severe at times when i sit to use the toilet i think the cut get open and bled at times i really want to know if i am developing anal cancer or am i too young to get anal cancer . i was taking the zentel tablets because i thought i had worm and i wanted to d worm please help me and give me some advice every time the bruise is getting better it acts up or re open wwhen i am passing stool. please help me cause i need to know if i have anal cancer maybe my age would be too young for me to have anal cancer ok please help me i also smoke cigarette.
You need to see a colorectal doctor. It might be just a fissure that isnt healing. However having anal sex,  being positive and smoking can all led to anal cancer. If the Colorectal doctor tells you that it is just a fissure ask for a anal pap test. They can collect cells and see if you have any of the 3 hpv strains that cause anal cancer. The good news is that if you do have cancer of the anus it is ez to get rid of in the early stages. So go get checked out soon!
thank you very much i needed to hear that
Hey,
Anal cancer survivor here.  Agree with todd....please get checked by specialist...don't go to GP.  You need the experience and equipment the specialist will have.

My cancer was missed when I had colonoscopy....main symptoms were like IBS and finally bleeding.  I just self referred myself to a well know colon surgeon, and was diagnosed @ stage IIIb.  Tough journey to make, but here I am getting ready to celebrate another bd!

You know the cancer is caused by a virus, HPV, and there is a vaccine.  You are in the right age group to take advantage of it...do by all means.

Another tip: usually a genital wart is present near anal opening.  I never knew I had one..didn't feel it....my dermatologist didn't either....so big mystery there.

Best luck....
ok thank you so much thank you