Aneurysm Community
is this an aneurysm!?!?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Aneurysms.

is this an aneurysm!?!?

for the past 4 months my eyes have been doing weird things, like double vision (which is only for words on the tv or like a solid colored object) and occasional flashes. ive had multiple eye scans done but they come back completely normal and healthy and they dont know whats causing it. i go to a neurologist next month. i also have noticed that i sometimes forget words, which i didnt use to do. im 18.i also get dizzy sometimes. like the last time i was dizzy was two weeks ago but it lasted a week. and i also feel like im going to throw up when i get the dizziness. anddd sometimes when i go to sleep my right hand starts twitching and it didnt use to do that. and if i sit on my leg for more than 5 minutes it goes numb and gets the prickles.
please help me
Have you gotten an answer back from your neurologist? If I were you, I would type in google "symptoms of brain aneurysm diagnosis" and see what it brings up.

I can do some research if you'd like.
no but i did call the receptionist and they said it turned out normal but   the other day i got really angry. i could feel the blood rushing through the veins in my neck and afterwards i got really tired and got a headache. i was wondering if this could cause an aneurysm im really worried