Aneurysm Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Aneurysms.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Eddie1994Feb 27
By ceeceeray
Hello I am on my 6th week post op for two aneurysm. I have been taking tylenol and advil every six hrs but still have...
RubyWitchFeb 13
By jimgreg
it comes and goes. Not really pain just feels like im wearing a hat and im not..no other symptoms so far..been this w...
RubyWitchFeb 13
By majorcarter
Started having chest pain, jaw pain, throat pressure, upper back pain last March and my doctor decided to do a CT (al...
RubyWitchFeb 13
By JoanneDes
A year ago last November, my aortic arch was 4.2 and last week, it was 4.4 cm. Last Thursday was the follow up from ...
RubyWitchFeb 13
By butterblast
Hi, two days ago i smoked DMT and 10 minutes after it wore off I started to feel a large pulse near my stomach, that ...
RubyWitchFeb 13
By Ho11ieanne
Hi I am 51 year old female, I get a severe pain in my ring finger in the part between my first knuckle closest to my ...
1717548_tn?1422563610
RubyWitchFeb 13
By nlobell77
Was DX with a 1.5 cm SAA 6 years ago. Recent ct scans have said no abnormalities. Could it have spontaneously resolve...
RubyWitchFeb 13
By randidilyandi85
I'm a 24 year old female, I have been diagnosed hypertensive since I was 15, I was born with a bicuspid aortic valve ...
skydnsrApr 27, 2014
By dewolfe Blank
greetings all: any insight or advice would be appreciated. is anyone dealing with dysautonomia + thoracic aorti...
By robinebc
have been dealing with the worst crap. About 6 weeks ago I started getting these weird tension headaches in my neck s...
By steveroth
what is a safe high blood pressure drug alternative for Tekturna when used with micardis?
skydnsrDec 13, 2014
By darinavery5
I was in a fight 30 years ago and I got punched on the left side of my head forming an aneurysm on my temporal artery...
testing123KarmelDec 02, 2014
TDG1Sep 02, 2014
By abbysmom1229 Blank
My 20 y.o. daughter is 18 mos. post TBI. About a year ago she developed a muscle twitch (looks like pulsing) in her ...
By Michellevalentina
I'm 30yrs old female. For the past 2 months I've had this persistent pressure on the lower back left side of my head....
By edursv
Hi, My 19 Y/O brother had a clipping surgery due to a ruptured aneurysm 4 months ago. Before that happened he was ...
By mariamKurtanidze
When a patient has a cerebral aneurysm , can lumber puncture cause coma?
By sylviaw3
My sister is 16 and has been diagnosed with endocarditis and as a result has two mycotic brain aneurysms. I do know ...
Eddie1994Nov 08, 2014
latinafrmsjNov 08, 2014
Eddie1994Oct 31, 2014
By latinafrmsj
4 months ago i had a brain aneurysm clapped an ive noticed that on my right side of my head by my eye or temple area...
By Effie01
I have done pipeline stent and coiling a year ago and would like to know the maximum weight I can lift.
By Effie01
After doing pipeline stent and coiling for over a year, I would like to know in am able to do lifting of heavy items ...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Aneurysm Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
748543_tn?1371753642
Blank
TMJ/TMJ The Connection Between Teet...
Jan 27 by Hamidreza Nassery , DMD, FICOI, FAGDBlank
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank