Aa
A
A
Close
Aneurysm Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Aneurysms.
1 - 20 (of 1230) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
5520965 tn?1391554478
Since I have an aneurysm of the ascending aorta and a pulmonary aneurysm (to mention two conditions I have with my heart) I follow medica...
My whole abdomen pulses, however this is only usually noticeable when I'm lay down. Even when I'm stood up though, this area in the upper...
My son in law had a bleeding aneurysm they put in a shunt and took him to angiogram. They couldn't find where it was. I know even a clott...
Is there anyway a thoracic aneurysm could be missed during an ultrasound for AAA?
24 answers
5520965 tn?1391554478
Hi, It's me again. I have a dilemma. I know that at some point I will need the surgery for the two aneurysms I have, but my doctors wa...
Hi I received my CT report back and it states a 3 cm partially calcified mass in the hilum of the left kidney suspected aneurysm. Please ...
I had an MRI done last and showed a 2mm outpouching aneurysm but then I also had a CT scan with contrast and that dye which came back nor...
How does alcohol impact having them? My dad, uncle and grandfather all dies from them. I believe 2 by brain and 1 by heart.
I am 53,for the past year I began to notice I was having headaches,more frequently.I wake with a head ache and about a 2 months ago I fel...
Hello. I am posting this comment for my father who is a 53 year old man with a descending aorta aneurysm. He has been diagnosed with this...
6 answers
I have Marfans Syndrome and an enlarged aorta. I am wondering what effects smoking Marijuana can have on my heart or if it could actually...
11 answers | 1 comment |
I was having back pains at first and then pains towards the lower right side of my abdomen. It took me 2 ultrasounds (7 months apart) and...
I was born in 1989 at 25.5 weeks gestation. I worry about having a AVM (arterio venous malformation) because i waa a severe preemie. ...
1 answer |
Hi for the longest time I have noticed if I lay down on my back I can see my pulse in my stomach and feel it as well. I've notice it bein...
My uncle apparently died of an aneurism- I believe because he died in Cambodia that he might not have had a proper post-mortem. I am 39 a...
1 answer |
I have pins and needles and tingling in mouth and tongue, it's been happening for about a month now on and off, it goes away when I eat o...
My Dad has just been diagnosed with a 6.2 cm AAA. The Dr says he is a candidate for Endovascular surgery but must first pass the pre-oper...
I have suffered on and off with bulimia for 20-21 years. I have been told that I have an aortic dilation of 4.2 and I also have a bicuspi...
1 answer |
Hey guys, so about a year ago I had a CT angiography because I had a hemorage. They have now found 15 brain aneurysms. , I'm only 26. I w...
1 answer |
5520965 tn?1391554478
Hi all, So I have finally had my CT & Echo imaging done at Stanford. The aortic aneurysm, at the mid-ascending aorta has advanced fro...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Aneurysm Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
05/15 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank