Aa
A
A
Close
Aneurysm Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Aneurysms.
1 - 20 (of 1231) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My son in law had a bleeding aneurysm they put in a shunt and took him to angiogram. They couldn't find where it was. I know even a clott...
1 answer |
My whole abdomen pulses, however this is only usually noticeable when I'm lay down. Even when I'm stood up though, this area in the upper...
1 answer |
I have 6 brain aneurysms, had a bleed and it was coiled. Also have aneurysms on right and left coronary arteries and on the left neck art...
5520965 tn?1391554478
Since I have an aneurysm of the ascending aorta and a pulmonary aneurysm (to mention two conditions I have with my heart) I follow medica...
Is there anyway a thoracic aneurysm could be missed during an ultrasound for AAA?
24 answers |
5520965 tn?1391554478
Hi, It's me again. I have a dilemma. I know that at some point I will need the surgery for the two aneurysms I have, but my doctors wa...
Hi I received my CT report back and it states a 3 cm partially calcified mass in the hilum of the left kidney suspected aneurysm. Please ...
I had an MRI done last and showed a 2mm outpouching aneurysm but then I also had a CT scan with contrast and that dye which came back nor...
How does alcohol impact having them? My dad, uncle and grandfather all dies from them. I believe 2 by brain and 1 by heart.
I am 53,for the past year I began to notice I was having headaches,more frequently.I wake with a head ache and about a 2 months ago I fel...
Hello. I am posting this comment for my father who is a 53 year old man with a descending aorta aneurysm. He has been diagnosed with this...
6 answers |
I have Marfans Syndrome and an enlarged aorta. I am wondering what effects smoking Marijuana can have on my heart or if it could actually...
11 answers | 1 comment |
I was having back pains at first and then pains towards the lower right side of my abdomen. It took me 2 ultrasounds (7 months apart) and...
I was born in 1989 at 25.5 weeks gestation. I worry about having a AVM (arterio venous malformation) because i waa a severe preemie. ...
1 answer |
Hi for the longest time I have noticed if I lay down on my back I can see my pulse in my stomach and feel it as well. I've notice it bein...
My uncle apparently died of an aneurism- I believe because he died in Cambodia that he might not have had a proper post-mortem. I am 39 a...
1 answer |
I have pins and needles and tingling in mouth and tongue, it's been happening for about a month now on and off, it goes away when I eat o...
My Dad has just been diagnosed with a 6.2 cm AAA. The Dr says he is a candidate for Endovascular surgery but must first pass the pre-oper...
I have suffered on and off with bulimia for 20-21 years. I have been told that I have an aortic dilation of 4.2 and I also have a bicuspi...
1 answer |
Hey guys, so about a year ago I had a CT angiography because I had a hemorage. They have now found 15 brain aneurysms. , I'm only 26. I w...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Aneurysm Community Resources