Aa
A
A
Close
Aneurysm Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Aneurysms.
1 - 20 (of 1236) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello my name is Jason. It is my first time to post here and need some help from someone who has similar experience to my situation. I wi...
I was not aware that one needs to take blood level count when taking limictal? Is there a standard blood test that should be taken whe...
2 answers
I have a friend who is producing to many red blood cells, causing extremely thick blood. He is having blood drawn once a month. He feel...
I have Marfans Syndrome and an enlarged aorta. I am wondering what effects smoking Marijuana can have on my heart or if it could actually...
12 answers | 1 comment
5520965 tn?1490819421
I have two aneurysms (ascending aortic, and pulmonary) that are under the watchful care of a cardiologist. Recently I have begun to ha...
Alright..so.I.suffer.from.Anxiety.Disorder.Pretty.darn.severe.these.days.and.I.have.a. weird.obsession.about. Brain. Aneurysm.I.have.a...
2 answers
Is there anyway a thoracic aneurysm could be missed during an ultrasound for AAA?
25 answers
Hello everyone. I'm glad a found this site, i've searched about aneurysm for years and never found something that explain my doubts, m...
I went to urgent care last night due to what i thought was something related to an ENT issue like ear or sinus infection. Ear was fine bu...
My son in law had a bleeding aneurysm they put in a shunt and took him to angiogram. They couldn't find where it was. I know even a clott...
1 answer |
My whole abdomen pulses, however this is only usually noticeable when I'm lay down. Even when I'm stood up though, this area in the upper...
1 answer |
I have 6 brain aneurysms, had a bleed and it was coiled. Also have aneurysms on right and left coronary arteries and on the left neck art...
5520965 tn?1490819421
Since I have an aneurysm of the ascending aorta and a pulmonary aneurysm (to mention two conditions I have with my heart) I follow medica...
5520965 tn?1490819421
Hi, It's me again. I have a dilemma. I know that at some point I will need the surgery for the two aneurysms I have, but my doctors wa...
Hi I received my CT report back and it states a 3 cm partially calcified mass in the hilum of the left kidney suspected aneurysm. Please ...
I had an MRI done last and showed a 2mm outpouching aneurysm but then I also had a CT scan with contrast and that dye which came back nor...
How does alcohol impact having them? My dad, uncle and grandfather all dies from them. I believe 2 by brain and 1 by heart.
I am 53,for the past year I began to notice I was having headaches,more frequently.I wake with a head ache and about a 2 months ago I fel...
Hello. I am posting this comment for my father who is a 53 year old man with a descending aorta aneurysm. He has been diagnosed with this...
6 answers |
I was having back pains at first and then pains towards the lower right side of my abdomen. It took me 2 ultrasounds (7 months apart) and...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Aneurysm Community Resources