Angina Community
is that angina?

WELCOME TO THE ANGINA COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to: Causes, Complications, Diagnosis, Living With Issues, Prognosis, Research, Risk Factors and Treatment of Angina.

is that angina?

is it normal when i am excited, stressed, sad , to feel annoyments to my chest,left shoulder,left arm/leg, like tighness, muscle burning etc? i will give you an example 2 days i go, i was going to have sex with my wife, and because of the excitement starting burning left shoulder and upper left chest. While sex all good.
I donot feel those symptoms when i excercise but some my throat is like closing with slim. I man 34 years old, with asthma,not severe. When i eat some how also feel bloated and somehow difficult to breath.
Thank you
Hi there!

The symptoms are not particularly normal, though these may or may not be secondary to a cardiac cause. Other possibilities that may need to be considered include anxiety, muscle fatigue, vascular issues, hormonal/ endocrine abnormalities etc. I would suggest getting this evaluated by a primary care physician initially and depending on the cause diagnosed/ suspected, it can be managed accordingly or specialist care may be sought.
Hope this helps.

Take care!