Anorexia, Bulimia & Binge Eating Expert Forum
not feeling hungry at all
About This Forum:

Questions in the Anorexia, Bulimia, Binge Eating Forum are being answered by Dr. Patricia Pitts, PhD, a Clinical Psychologist from The Bella Vita Program - CA.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

not feeling hungry at all

hi im 17 years old and i was wondering if someone could help me to know whats wrong with me.
i dont feel life eating anymore and whenever i eat i start feeling nauseous, i have migraine, its hard for me to go to bed at night and during the day i feel weak, tyred, my mood is always changing, most of the time im really mad or really sad.
can someone tell what to do or whats going on with me please?!
Related Discussions
514715_tn?1338269858
You may be experiencing severe depression that is causing decrease appetite.  The less you eat the more depressed you can become.  I would speak to your parents.  If you don't feel comfortable speaking with them, I would talk to a trusted adult.  You may need to see a medical doctor and/or a psychiatrist to diagnose what is going on with you.  There are always answers.  We need to know the problem to best determine now to treat.  Best, Dr Patricia Pitts  The Bella Vita  Los Angeles, CA
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...
1 hr ago by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank