Anxiety Expert Forum
Lymph Nodes

This expert forum is for discussions relating to generalized anxiety, anxiety and eating, anxiety and sleeping, mood swings, panic attacks and panic disorders. All questions will be answered by a medical professional or expert.

Lymph Nodes
I had a swollen lymph node in my neck 2 weeks ago; I asked my doctor about it and she told me to take Cefuroxime for 7 days then it disappeared, but after that I felt something in my groin, there was a swollen lymph node too, I went back to my doctor and he told me to take Co-Amoxiclav. Today is my last day of taking the medicine, but the enlargement of the node just decrease in size but it still there. Then yesterday, I felt a swollen knots in my outer thighs and inner legs, what might that be? Help me please.
Anxiety Tracker
Track Your Anxiety