Arthritis Community
Curling Toes under feet

Curling Toes under feet

Ive had Rhumatoid Arthritus for 22years can anything be done to counteract this without any surgery or is there another way to make it stop and or be more comfortable luckily the methotrexate seems to have stopped most disfigurement except 1 foot.. ty Betty
A foot specialist may be able to prescribe custom orthotics for your shoes that could relieve some of the pain.

I've had my toes straightened on both feet and while it wasn't a fun process, the end result is so worth it. Ask for a referral to an orthopedic surgeon who specializes in feet/ankles. (NOT a podiatrist!)

Avatar n tn
thank you carol Ill heed youradvice