Aa
A
A
Close
Arthritis Community
1 - 20 (of 3968) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I woke up two days ago with sore joint (closest to palm) on ring finger on right hand. Hand and fingers got more swollen as day progress...
4 answers |
203342 tn?1328740807
I'm starting to wonder if I'm getting arthritis, mainly in my fingers and toes. They ache constantly, especially my fingers. This has bee...
1 answer |
Hello, I'm an 18 year old female with pretty bad joint pain (at least that's what I'm assuming it is.) When I was about 10 or 11, I disco...
3 answers |
Hi. I am a 34 year old female. I suffer from extreme leg cramps. It is almost a constant pain. I have the worst of the at night but w...
10 answers | 1 comment |
Hey guys - so long story short I've been seeing a rheumy for an as-yet to be determined auto-immune condition and thought you guys could ...
1 answer |
Hi, Ive got some blood results. They say RF is negative but ANA is positive and speckled. my symptoms are joint pain all over, iv nev...
19 answers | 1 comment |
I had total knee replacement surgery 10 weeks ago and am still experiencing significant knee pain, consisting of stiffness and alot of pa...
40 answers | 1 comment |
19357118 tn?1476317493
had it 2 months ago I never knew it would take thislong dr. is a moron not to tell peeps this
has anyone like the wife been left without a hip,having had 4 opps in past 2 months mainly for infection,hip removed ,replaced with a sp...
12 answers | 1 comment |
I have been suffering with migraines and sharp cramping pain in flanks since my teens,fatigue since my 20's and joint pain since my 30's...
2 answers |
In the last six months I have had joint pain in my hands, feet, ankles, knees, lower back, so bad that some days I can barely walk, or ev...
5 answers |
I was recently diagnosed with arthritis in my left hip. The treatment suggestion was to get a Cortisone injection and follow up with phy...
I have had this for over a week, and it seems to be getting worse. I am 33 and in very good health. The 1st knuckle on my index finge...
40 answers | 3 comments |
Arthritis?? Have skiers thumb for about a month. Woke up in morning and index finger on my dominant right hand was swollen and painful w...
Index finger on right hand swollen and painful to bend.. Hard to tell if pain is first or second knuckle.. Swelling is mostly at base of ...
482924 tn?1333207271
I'm having pain in the left knee for the past few months which has now spread to other joints like the ankle, right knee, wrist, fingers,...
17020225 tn?1455753197
I haven't been able to get any answers from anyone in the carpal tunnel community. Hoping some OK be here has experience with carpal tunn...
1 answer |
What is the best type of exercise I can do I need to lose weight
6 answers |
I was diagnosed with reactive arthritis at age of 17. Today I am 32, and some months ago I adopted a cat from the streets. When he starte...
So I just want some general information before I go visit a doctor. A few days ago I was walking and I felt kind of a "crack" around my r...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Arthritis Community Resources