A
A
Close
Arthritis Community
1 - 20 (of 3990) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
1326572 tn?1275504511
I have early RA, just got the latest blood work back. My liver and blood count look great but my doc said my kidney function is slightly...
3 answers |
I have been told that Orbital Myositis is connected to Arthritis and I have now been put in 150mg of Azathioprine daily plus still taking...
4 answers | 1 comment |
about 6 months ago i started to experience pain in my right hand around the middle knuckle- but more the area between the pointer and mid...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I can't seem to get a concrete answer on which is worse. Low dose (5mg or Lower) versus low dose methotrexate (.5 ml or lower)..
Has anyone had problems once stopping enbrel.
7 answers | 1 comment |
I have been taking methotrexate for 7 years and stopped taking it 3 weeks ago. I am wondering how long it takes before my system is tota...
9 answers |
982333 tn?1305792489
I have had moderate to severe joint pain since April, and was recently diagnosed with Parvovirus B19. Apparently the virus can cause seve...
22 answers | 2 comments |
I have pain in both my upper arms. I suffer from osteoarthritis and wondered if it is connected, I know it is in my spine. The pain is en...
Hi there! I was just prescribed meloxicam 15mg for arthritis along with prilosec for acid reflux. I was wondering if you could tell me if...
4 answers | 1 comment |
For the last four nights I have woken up with extreme pain going from my elbow to may hands. My pointer finger and my middle fingers on ...
4 answers |
I had 5 mid strength beers and recorded a mid range reading , I was not drunk and was over a 4 hour period.
QRS
FDA approved cold laser therapy has been found to be effective for pain relief. To what extent have your patients experienced low level l...
1 answer |
How long after I start taking prednisone for a gout attack should i feel marked relief in pain?
1 answer | 2 comments |
My question is what is the difference between Synvisc-One vrs Monovisc? Surgeon suggested Synvisc-one - family dr. suggested and gave Rx...
3 answers |
I have had this for over a week, and it seems to be getting worse. I am 33 and in very good health. The 1st knuckle on my index finge...
41 answers | 4 comments |
How can prevent getting moon face from taking prednisone and weight gain. Even im not eating and exercising 2 hrs everyday, it seems lik...
4 answers | 1 comment |
I have been having pain in my right hip for several years now. I went to the doctor and they did an MRI and I have severe osteoarthritis...
I had Ligament Reconstruction Tendon Interposition (LRTI) surgery about a month ago to treat basal joint arthritis in my thumb. I am sti...
30 answers |
As a result of having OA in my back and hips, it has been very painful to walk or stand to long. So now I have gained​ a lot weight becau...
As a result of having OA in my back and hips, it has been very painful to walk or stand to long. So now I have gained​ a lot weight becau...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Arthritis Community Resources