Aa
A
A
Close
Arthritis Community
1 - 20 (of 4000) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I'm 33 and have psoriatic arthritis and was recently started on Humira. Within a day of starting I had pain in my fingers, toes, shines ...
1 answer |
I'm 33 and have psoriatic arthritis and was recently started on Humira. Within a day of starting I had pain in my fingers, toes, shines ...
I have trigger finger in both of my middle fingers. The one on my right hand is much worse than on my left. I cannot make a fist with it ...
Hello, about 4 months ago my son, husband and I have noticed a sudden onset of joint noise. My shoulders feel like they slip but other th...
I am 21 years old. I am not particularly active, meaning I do not exercise regularly, but I am not out of shape. My joints crack cons...
1 answer |
I'm a 32 male who's dealing with GERD and I've been on H2 blockers and PPI for 5 months and anti depressants call amtriptyline. I'm off ...
Dear Doctors, Assalam o Alaikum, My wife 45 is suffering from arthritis since last 5 years. She takes Lefora and folic acid regularly...
4 answers |
ANA 1:160, rash on arms, back, scalp. What does this mean? Will be seeing a rheumatologist on 10/12. Mother had RA, but my RF, Sed rat...
I have diabetes my doctor put me on embrel for psoriasis about 2 months ago my blood levels are staying high could that be cause from tak...
My 46 year old son has bony growths on each clavicle near the sternum. Nuclear scan gave diagonsis of plasmacytoma, but Incisional biopsy...
is duovisc the same material as synvisc and can be injected into joints?
1326572 tn?1275504511
I have early RA, just got the latest blood work back. My liver and blood count look great but my doc said my kidney function is slightly...
3 answers |
I have been told that Orbital Myositis is connected to Arthritis and I have now been put in 150mg of Azathioprine daily plus still taking...
4 answers | 1 comment |
about 6 months ago i started to experience pain in my right hand around the middle knuckle- but more the area between the pointer and mid...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I can't seem to get a concrete answer on which is worse. Low dose (5mg or Lower) versus low dose methotrexate (.5 ml or lower)..
Has anyone had problems once stopping enbrel.
7 answers | 1 comment |
I have been taking methotrexate for 7 years and stopped taking it 3 weeks ago. I am wondering how long it takes before my system is tota...
9 answers |
982333 tn?1305792489
I have had moderate to severe joint pain since April, and was recently diagnosed with Parvovirus B19. Apparently the virus can cause seve...
22 answers | 2 comments |
I have pain in both my upper arms. I suffer from osteoarthritis and wondered if it is connected, I know it is in my spine. The pain is en...
Hi there! I was just prescribed meloxicam 15mg for arthritis along with prilosec for acid reflux. I was wondering if you could tell me if...
4 answers | 1 comment |
A
A
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.
Arthritis Community Resources