Aa
A
A
Close
Arthritis Community
1 - 20 (of 3996) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I'm a 32 male who's dealing with GERD and I've been on H2 blockers and PPI for 5 months and anti depressants call amtriptyline. I'm off ...
Dear Doctors, Assalam o Alaikum, My wife 45 is suffering from arthritis since last 5 years. She takes Lefora and folic acid regularly...
4 answers
  Sabah88,    Sabah88
ANA 1:160, rash on arms, back, scalp. What does this mean? Will be seeing a rheumatologist on 10/12. Mother had RA, but my RF, Sed rat...
I have diabetes my doctor put me on embrel for psoriasis about 2 months ago my blood levels are staying high could that be cause from tak...
My 46 year old son has bony growths on each clavicle near the sternum. Nuclear scan gave diagonsis of plasmacytoma, but Incisional biopsy...
is duovisc the same material as synvisc and can be injected into joints?
1326572 tn?1275504511
I have early RA, just got the latest blood work back. My liver and blood count look great but my doc said my kidney function is slightly...
3 answers
I have been told that Orbital Myositis is connected to Arthritis and I have now been put in 150mg of Azathioprine daily plus still taking...
4 answers | 1 comment
about 6 months ago i started to experience pain in my right hand around the middle knuckle- but more the area between the pointer and mid...
1 answer | 1 comment
  Yonton
I can't seem to get a concrete answer on which is worse. Low dose (5mg or Lower) versus low dose methotrexate (.5 ml or lower)..
Has anyone had problems once stopping enbrel.
7 answers | 1 comment
I have been taking methotrexate for 7 years and stopped taking it 3 weeks ago. I am wondering how long it takes before my system is tota...
9 answers
  tansyr
982333 tn?1305792489
I have had moderate to severe joint pain since April, and was recently diagnosed with Parvovirus B19. Apparently the virus can cause seve...
22 answers | 2 comments
  Jmjones108,    WandaReed
I have pain in both my upper arms. I suffer from osteoarthritis and wondered if it is connected, I know it is in my spine. The pain is en...
Hi there! I was just prescribed meloxicam 15mg for arthritis along with prilosec for acid reflux. I was wondering if you could tell me if...
4 answers | 1 comment
For the last four nights I have woken up with extreme pain going from my elbow to may hands. My pointer finger and my middle fingers on ...
4 answers
I had 5 mid strength beers and recorded a mid range reading , I was not drunk and was over a 4 hour period.
QRS
FDA approved cold laser therapy has been found to be effective for pain relief. To what extent have your patients experienced low level l...
1 answer |
How long after I start taking prednisone for a gout attack should i feel marked relief in pain?
1 answer | 2 comments
  Ctburd,    Ctburd
My question is what is the difference between Synvisc-One vrs Monovisc? Surgeon suggested Synvisc-one - family dr. suggested and gave Rx...
3 answers
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Arthritis Community Resources