Aa
A
A
Close
Arthritis Community
1 - 20 (of 3982) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Is the heel spur grows long or stops for a limit ?
Is the heel spur grows long or stops for a limit ?
I am in the Balto/Wash area looking for an orthopedic doctor who will inject "off label" synvisc for ankle arthritis. I have talke to ma...
2 answers
Hi. I am a 34 year old female. I suffer from extreme leg cramps. It is almost a constant pain. I have the worst of the at night but w...
10 answers | 2 comments
  dojola,    TheLightSeeker,    SaudiaAli
I'm very sad and very worried. I'm only 22, female, and I've recently been diagnosed with osteochromatosis in my right shoulder (actually...
4 answers | 1 comment
I am on Enbrel and has to stop taking it for four weeks because of an upper respiratory infection. I started back two weeks ago and this ...
370181 tn?1428180348
I am a 61 y/o woman diagnosed with psoratric arthritis when I was 18. Back then it was just in my knees, but now the only joints that are...
2 answers
has anyone like the wife been left without a hip,having had 4 opps in past 2 months mainly for infection,hip removed ,replaced with a sp...
13 answers | 1 comment
19 year old guy here. Been feeling stiff in my body. It started with feeling some pain in left wrist, which has now been reduced. After a...
982333 tn?1305792489
I have had moderate to severe joint pain since April, and was recently diagnosed with Parvovirus B19. Apparently the virus can cause seve...
21 answers | 1 comment
What causes this and is this life threatening This discussion is related to Upper arm pain.
2 answers
I'm a 42 yo healthy male who is in good shape, exercise regularly and maintain a good diet. I am a non smoker and a weekend drinker. ...
2181956 tn?1337780722
Pain just under left rib cage feels like the base of the rib cage, it only hurts when I try to lay on my left side then when trying to ...
Hi, pls kindly help me out. on the 24th of December 2016, i went to play football so i overstretched my leg high up to bring the ball dow...
I had total knee replacement surgery 10 weeks ago and am still experiencing significant knee pain, consisting of stiffness and alot of pa...
40 answers | 2 comments
My name Is Kim, For 6 months I have not been able to bend my left thumb. I just woke up one morning and could not bend it. I can bend it...
6 answers
There isn't enough information about this online. My girlfriend meet with a terrible twist of fate one night, a few months before we sta...
At 15 years old playing basketball I tore my lateral meniscus and ended up having a bucket handle tear needing a partical menisectomy. Af...
I have severe psoriatic arthritis in almost every joint from shoulders to toes. It is especially bad in the shoulders, knees, hands and f...
1 answer
I have been taking Acetaminophen (formerly Tylenol) for many years. I take 2 650 mg tablets, 2x a day (4 tablets a day). The instructions...
1 answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Arthritis Community Resources