Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Nellie011 hour
txsilverDec 07, 2009
By swheat712 Blank
First think in the morning, my base knuckles on both hands "lock" in a closed position. This condition has been stead...
By Bayoubengal1887
Here's a little back story - I suffered a compound fracture of the non-weight bearing bone in my left ankle (I get ti...
By kirtik
anyone here child has systemic jia...?
loisejotJun 15
By pattyfromWV
This is about my husband who has arthritis. He wakes up every morning with his right hand (entire) swollen and painf...
JRmp5Jan 25
HamarinaJan 23
alexfentonMay 12, 2015
By SOTM Blank
I have had this for over a week, and it seems to be getting worse. I am 33 and in very good health. The 1st knuck...
7015927 tn?1387082160
By LadyBella76
Findings: AC Joint: There is mild AC joint arthrosis present. Osseous Structures and Articular Surfaces: The gl...
By woodmere
I came in from pruning from a ladder a calamansi tree in the back yard and a little while later felt a sharp pain in ...
By Pattiewagon
Just want to introduce my self. Hi
By Sweet51
I am 3 weeks post op after LRTI surgery. Everything seems to be going well except I have total numbness on one side o...
S. Kaul, MD Dec 15, 2012
By medicine23 Blank
I had chikun guniya once and I was treated with mild prescription. It then relapsed after few months and I was put on...
By CocoChanel15
Hi, As i have previously mentioned, i hurt my ankle a while ago. ever since then, occassionaly i wake up in the m...
SalupeilJun 01, 2010
txsilverApr 28, 2009
By Kathy213 Blank
I had a knee replacement 5 months ago and I am allergic to nickel. Now this knee needs to be taken out and replaced!...
By Freezefreud250
After a sudden miscarriage (10 weeks) my wife has the feeling of a great coldness throughout all her bones and joints...
By Freezefreud250
After a sudden miscarriage (10 weeks) my wife has the feeling of a great coldness throughout all her bones and joints...
By suilerau
About a month ago I contracted chlamydia with associated joint pain. I took a single 2g dose of azithromycin. Additi...
cmac66Apr 09
GrreatfulApr 09
By Tamarawynn95
Here are the most bizarre symptoms military doctors over 16 years as well as many, many civilian doctors are baffled ...
GeoHerKApr 20
gorbybelleMar 15, 2009
By dlt58 Blank
Can Penicillin VK (500mg) treat arthritis pain? Before you say, "no," please read further: I had a back molar cra...
cmac66Apr 09
By JulioGuzman
I have Lupus, Ankylosing Spondylitis, Fibromyalgia and multiple sclerosis. When I have flareups of these conditions,...
17845748 tn?1460669562
By Knurts
Hello all, this is my first post, please bear with me? I'm 56 years old and have been told I need a reverse shoulder ...
By finnsmommy
I had mri last year for body wide twitching. Neuro also ordered c spine as a precautionary. Oddly, they found this......
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Arthritis Community Resources