Aa
A
A
Close

Arthritis Community

This forum is for questions and support regarding arthritis issues such as: Arthritis, Autoimmune Disease, Bursitis, Fibromyalgia, Gout, Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis, Lupus, Myositis, Neuralgia, Osteoarthritis, Polymyalgia Rheumatica, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Sciatica, Tendinitis, Vasculitis.

1 - 20 (of 3924) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
209987_tn?1451939065
I have had arthritis since I was 12...that's a ton of years. lol! My fingers are misshapen and in constant pain, but I've learned to live with it. Anyway, starting to think that it may have spread to my neck. What sort of tests can be d...
tschock | Last answer
23 year old male who is concerned about this problem. I have been having knee pain for 3 years. Sometimes it's good, other times I get pain. It's not debilitating, but it's a dull ache when resting or bending the knees (sitting with ...
Wotm8 | Last answer
My husband was diagnosed with degenerative arthritis in his right hip about 5 months ago but the doctor said he's too young for a hip replacement at this time. He had a cortisone injection which seems to be helping somewhat. He never re...
bexx76 | Last answer
I have very painful arthritic pain in my upper back and neck. I've had this for around 12 years now. For the past 10 years or more, I have been taking arthritis strength acetaminophen . I was Tylenol originally, but switched to the cheap...
mb0329 | Posted
I had Ligament Reconstruction Tendon Interposition (LRTI) surgery about a month ago to treat basal joint arthritis in my thumb. I am still having pain in the basal joint area and was wondering if there is anyone here who has had the sam...
nodamidis | Last answer
I have had this for over a week, and it seems to be getting worse. I am 33 and in very good health. The 1st knuckle on my index finger is pretty swollen, stiff and has a fair amount of pain when I bend or touch it. I have already be...
SOTM | Last answer
I have RA and lupus and recently have been having pain in my upper right abdomen under my ribcage.i have vomiting along with this pain.my drs disagree about what it is.can my RA affect my gall bladder or pancreas
KeesGma | Last answer
I have had pain in both sides of my abdomen and in my lower rib cage (and lumps on both sides just below the rib cage) for months. I can't sleep in my own bed because it feels like I'm laying on cement, so I have to sleep in my recliner....
jessiewest | Last answer
My name is Tom, I've read some of you responses concerning RA & Gapapentin usage. I have been taking Gapapentin since 2000 for various pains throughout my entire body. I have recently been diagnosed with RA, but doctors will not put me o...
ThomJaru | Posted
My name Is Kim, For 6 months I have not been able to bend my left thumb. I just woke up one morning and could not bend it. I can bend it with my other hand but not by itself. I went to the doctor and he said I had arthritis and sent me ...
khagerman87 | Last answer
Here are my Findings: Ligaments and Tendons: The quadriceps tendon and patellar ligament are intact. The anterior and posterior cruciate ligaments are maintained. Medial and lateral collateral ligaments are grossly unremarkable. Th...
GREG5656 | Posted
I have had two ana's come back 1:1280 with the nucleolar pattern. I am to see my rheumatolgist again on May 19th. When I was there last, she did not think it was lupus...and dermatology says it is not scleroderma..when I see her again, I...
Nicksmom1990 | Last answer
Hello doctor, I am suffering from back pain and leg pain for around 6 months. Sometimes I have swelling on left side of spinal cord.Also, feeling feverish all the time.MRI reports are normal.blood tests reports of crp, thyroid, B-12, c...
danapani | Posted
I have a pain that seems to originate from my left pubic bone and it faintly radiates to my left groin. this particular pain comes and goes and literally once in a blue moon but the level of pain varies every time any clue as to what mig...
jackhamr83 | Last answer
Hi all. Experiencing some symptoms that seem like arthritis but also don't seem to have some of the tell tale signs. Will try not to make this too long and get to the point: - im 28, female, not even remotely close to overweight (I we...
exoixx | Last answer
hello, My 3 1/2 year old son had an elevated fever of 104-105 for 10 days. For 5 of these days he was in the hopsital where they did a number of tests. Everything came back negative except his sed rate was 55 and his crp was 22. 3 days ...
missiaki | Last answer
Okay, I hope and pray someone can reply with some helpful insight as to my painful problem. I'll try to make this short.... Over the past 4 1/2 years I've had 4 surgeries, 3 major. In 2010 I had an osteotomy (probably spelled wrong) w...
Turner_12 | Last answer
16891434_tn?1452223072
For about 7 or 8 months I have been cracking the joints and knuckles in my fingers. Now when I lower my middle finger on my left hand there is a little pop and the finger moves down a bit. And since i had also been cracking my toes the t...
Megacharlie159 | Last answer
I had to stop Prednisone for PMR (down to 12 mg) because of drug interaction. Two days later experienced symptoms of sinus infection (but xrays show no problem) Now I have head pain and scalp pain/tenderness. The head pain is worse at...
Robinre36 | Last answer
1021831_tn?1331609448
I am 58, female, have M.S., osteoarthritis, 2 hip replacements and recently lost my balance in the bathroom and fell on my butt on the ceramic tile floor, went and had x-rays, not cracked or broken but painfull, using a cane, very diffi...
mim828 | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Arthritis Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...