A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Joint Cracking

Hello. I am a 14 year old male. And my joints have recently been popping excessively. I have researched many diseases and their symptoms. And my condition doesn't seem to fit of their descriptions. Popping occurs in the entire hand, wrist, foot, and ankle. There is no pain but more of a numbness. My family suggests it is all just " growing pains".  But I just don't know. When there's cracking in my fingers I often feel stretched with a light "ache". Then 10 minutes later mt fingers & toes are stiff all over again. Also my feet and hands have always been freakishly thin compared to the rest of my body. I am 5'7 and 135 pounds. I suffer from being flat footed & run 6 miles 3-4 times a week in my freetime. I also do football & pushups. I wonder if exercise is causing trauma to my body. Does cold weather have a play in this? So far I've ignored it pretty well, but it is so CONSTANT. Can anyone please educate me on this terrible nuisance?
          Thanks.
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
I mean; it's as if my bones are always  displaced, and shifting back and forth. My cartilage always feels jiggly.
Blank
620923_tn?1416285879

Have ur Dr look into Marfans and / or EHlers-danlos..///
Blank
Thanks. I'll check thst out. Maybe get bsck to you.
Blank
Could be a touch of arthritis, an x ray will let you know or might have to get an mri if its acute
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Arthritis Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank