Lumps on palms of hands
I have developed callous type lumps on the palms of my hands over the last 6 months. They are centred around the 2 middle fingers. They are beginning to affect the straightening of my hands. If I force the straightening I feel a tearing sensation. My fingers and knuckles etc have no bumps or deformities associated and all appear normal. The growths are very dense and hard. I have attached a photo of them. I have compared them to photos of arthritis suffers and they don't appear at all similiar  but is this the early stages? Any insight would be appreciated.
I have never seen anything quite like this before.  I would definately see your Dr about it.  I am at a loss here Sweetie, I don't know what to say.  It sounds like it could be something with your tendon or ligaments if you are feeling a tearing sensation.  Please keep us posted.

Your Friend,

Ada aka Spastic
From what you shared, it sounds like I have the same thing.  I don't have a picture, or I'd show you.  Mine is a small hard pellet shaped bump about an inch below the base of the ring finger on my right hand.  I also have a one on inside of my right foot where the arch meets the heel.  I found this online, and don't know if it applies to you (or me) or not, but here it is...

http://health.yahoo.com/diabetes-overview/dupuytren-s-disease/healthwise--std120932.html

it's pretty vague, but it seems to describe what you shared about.  I don't know if you're a smoker or a drinker, or if it's hereditary.  It doesn't sound life-threatening, so that's good.  Check it out and tell me what you think.

Ian
***@****
Is the skin shiny over the bumps?  I can't tell from the picture.  Not knowing more about your symptoms I don't want to dispense medical advice to you.  You may want to go to the Arthritis Foundations web site and look into Scleroderma and see if any of the symptoms of that disease fit yours.   My best advice is to see a doctor!   Best of luck to you.

Sue