Arthritis Community
a cure for arthritis? cytotron

a cure for arthritis? cytotron

at 38 been diagnosed with ao!, scoured the internet for informationa and came across this! cytron, it claims to be a non invasive cure for arthritis and certain forms of cancer, looks awesome, available in i 2 clinics in india and kosovo,
Looks too good to be true , well if it is true why the rest of the worlds not up to date with it, please check it out for yourselves, i really hope its going to be a medical breakthrough we all need, .
the website is  http://www.cytotron.com/, copy and paste and read for yourself,  i look forward to any input people have, many thanks!! ali..
Hi!  I took a look at the link you provided and then googled it several different ways.  I do not see anything from the AMA or JAMA on this.  As much as I would like to believe that it would work, I have to think that if it really and truly did all it promises to do there would be splashes about it on CNN, a story on 60 Minutes and headlines everywhere.  It would probably also be offered in the states and I do not see it that it is.  
I think we all want a silver bullet that will slay the beasts that plague us, but I do not think they have gotten there yet.  Here's hoping that they will some day soon!
Me is tinking dis be baloney