Ask a Nurse Expert Forum
pregnancy

WELCOME TO THE ASK A NURSE FORUM: This forum is for questions and discussions pertaining to Bones, Blood, Brain, Colorectal, Diagnostic Tests, Digestive, Ears, Eyes, Glands, Heart, Infectious Diseases, Kidneys, Liver, Lungs, Men’s Health, Muscles, Nose, Skin, Stomach, Surgery, Vaccines, Women’s Health

pregnancy
Can u get pregnant a day or two right before ur period
Hi and thanks for using the forum.

Really, with pregnancy, anything is possible.  While the few days before you start your period are generally not the most fertile days during your cycle,  if you do not want to get pregnant, you should really use some form of birth control.  Good luck.

Bridget
Hi I just wanna know I want be pregnant which way is the best and fast to get pregnant
Usually they say the 14th day of your cycle is the best to get pregnant..
Hi I'm 7 weeks today but I have a question. I started dropping some brown discharge on November 25th,I had cramps for a day not to bad cuz I was working but I went to see my doctor she touched my tummy and back and everything and asked if I was in pain a said no. She said Okie don't worry. But untill today I'm still dropping it I'm not in pain. Should I worry?