Ask a Nurse Expert Forum
About This Forum:

WELCOME TO THE ASK A NURSE FORUM: This forum is for questions and discussions pertaining to Bones, Blood, Brain, Colorectal, Diagnostic Tests, Digestive, Ears, Eyes, Glands, Heart, Infectious Diseases, Kidneys, Liver, Lungs, Men’s Health, Muscles, Nose, Skin, Stomach, Surgery, Vaccines, Women’s Health

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By Laniii_
I've noticed for the past few months my urine has become darker I know it could be due to not drinking enough water, ...
By mommyofone5112007
So on april 5th i started my period and it ended on the 11th... a total of 7 days . my periods are very regular they ...
By Talon39
Hi, My name is Mike. I'm 43, and I'm having issues with a feeling like I'm drunk and I haven't touched alcohol since ...
By Betty3500
For the second time in a couple of months my adult daughter has experienced what she first thought was bad heartburn....
pap
By Mazyck
Can ur dr tell ir pregnant during a pap smear
By johnnyred
I have had this rash on my upper thighs now I know that if people walk alot the can get a rash now since ive had it i...
By tg1976
I had 6 trigger point injections shots on Monday and I am concerned, the doctor that did it "nicked" a vein, the shot...
By whitterzwhit
What can I take to increase my chances of conceiving?
By miracleyancey
I am 30 week pregnant
By Aleasehudson
I have no idea if last period was january or febuary I think I feel movement already is this possible this is my 3rd ...
fiocenaApr 12
By Terri1252
Hello , my daughter we t to the er today for coughing and trouble breathing... They ended up putting her on oxygen .....
By natasha7238
I had a cycle last month on the 9th, i also had my mirena removed after having it 5 years on the 13 th of march which...
By Elena2220
Hi so my husband and I just found out we are expecting and we are so excited but we want to wait to tell out friends ...
By skizzybhoo
Should i be worried that im 4 weeks pregnant and my period just came on yesterday.also when i took a pregnancy test i...
By Ms_skyy2
Hi I'm really curious because I have been weird for about 2 months but 3days after my 1st period I had unprotected s...
By L1salou
Pressure lower stomach/pelvis and heaviness for a couple of days I had a very light two days period Spotting for two ...
By Ltish
Can I take these 2 at the same time. One right before the other? Thanks
By xhloe
I used to have black out spells before I got pregnant in 2012 . I recently had one, should I tell my doctor, but I wa...
By zorayma
Not my back but above my butt & i think lower back? it hurts while being on my period is it bad?
By zorayma
Not my back but above my butt & i think lower back? it hurts while being on my period is it bad?
This Forum's Experts
5289563_tn?1366052034
Cathleen Zoretic, RNBlankBlank
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...