Aa
A
A
Close

Ask a Nurse Forum

WELCOME TO THE ASK A NURSE FORUM: This forum is for questions and discussions pertaining to Bones, Blood, Brain, Colorectal, Diagnostic Tests, Digestive, Ears, Eyes, Glands, Heart, Infectious Diseases, Kidneys, Liver, Lungs, Men’s Health, Muscles, Nose, Skin, Stomach, Surgery, Vaccines, Women’s Health

61 - 80 (of 2654) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
3 weeks ago I was lifting a metal ballet bar ( which I do all the time in ballet class) and I felt a strain in my right wrist. After about 20 minuets my wrist started to get swollen. Then a squishy lump formed there and now after three w...
S3r | Last answer
Hi, my clothing N bleeding for the last 24hours. Kinda cramping I don't wanna loose my baby can. You help. I'm 7weeks 5days
BabyMammaMamma | Last answer
Hello for the past 5 years ive been taking aderral ,ritalin and others . Now im taking aderall. Today i just take 1 pill like at 8:30 am and another one at 9:14 of 30mg my question is can i get "high" with 60mg even if i take 1 pill at 8...
Traphouse | Last answer
7923170_tn?1413003104
21 years old. Pregnant with second baby currently 11 weeks. Im currently taking Lovenox shots n my prenatal the passed 2 weeks have had headaches... Is it OK to take ibuprofen if I don't have tylenol available at the time.
ahlesha921 | Last answer
Hello, I've been discharging and light cramping and im only 7 weeks. It ranges from thick white to milky and watery and is smelly. Then I started seing brown discharge. Thinking maybe its a yeast infection I started using miconazole 3. N...
Angel_7 | Last answer
Hello, I've been discharging and light cramping and im only 7 weeks. It ranges from thick white to milky and watery and is smelly. Then I started seing brown discharge. Thinking maybe its a yeast infection I started using miconazole 3. N...
Angel_7 | Last answer
Hi medhelp doctors, please I want to know the particular drug i should take to make me gain weight . I'm so skinny and it's so embarrassing to me. Please help
Okemezena | Last answer
Hi medhelp doctors, please I want to know the particular drug i should take to make me gain weight . I'm so skinny and it's so embarrassing to me. Please help
Okemezena | Last answer
Is it normal to get white vaginal discharge during pregnancy that cause itching and a not so nice smell in the vaginal area?
Tivagrl | Last answer
I noticed that when i started working and wearing my shoes all the time i started developing these itchy clear filled bumps on the side of my foot right near my little toe they are also starting to form under my little toe. i pop them wh...
HKris93 | Last answer
On may 1st I started my period from march 25 to about 30 had sex April 4 5 6 and didn't have period to may 1st had sex on my period he came in me and I stop right away than spotted still ain't had one
skybabylove | Last answer
Hi I'm currently backpacking around the world, and almost 2 months ago I went to Indonesia, where I got badly bitten by sand flies. Since then I've been in China, where I kept getting a few new bites, so I started washing all of my clot...
Saaan | Last answer
I have acquired a pain in my right forearm that feels like a muscle cramp. But not quite painful, it feels as if I just had done working out. I can move it around fine. I also get bulging veins at times and the pain comes and goes. My ...
avega3325 | Last answer
The past three mornings, I've had light spotting. I began my period on April 17th, 2014 and ended around April 22nd. 6 days later, I noticed the spotting (just in the morning). It's happened every morning since then. It's not a lot, and ...
meganashley729 | Last answer
Hi I'm 26 years old and I have had stomach issues going on for a year now. About 6 months ago I had constant burping and pain in my stomach every time I ate or didn't eat. Then I didn't have any symtoms for 6 months and they came back so...
Caligaby | Last answer
I cant get horny anymore why not what can make me want sexagain
mandihughes | Last answer
Hello..my name is tosha im 22 years old. Well...i have been off of the birth control depo shot for 3-4 years now and well im married and me and my husband have been trying to concieve well over 2 years now and i have gone as far as havin...
tosh1992 | Last answer
Hey, my last period was on March 31 2014 it only last 4 days and on April 13 very early in the morning ( n between 2-5AM ) I had sex with my boyfriend of course he nutted twice the first time he did not *** inside me it was close. The ...
AlexiusRee | Last answer
I had a pe in February but the Dr hasn't found a "cause" for it I had the mirena but I had it removed, would I be at risk if I became pregnant again for another blood clot
vannaho411 | Last answer
I am pregnant and in the month but I don't feel there is a baby in my stomach and j can't see the black line
Aniwin | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank