Ask a Nurse Expert Forum
About This Forum:

WELCOME TO THE ASK A NURSE FORUM: This forum is for questions and discussions pertaining to Bones, Blood, Brain, Colorectal, Diagnostic Tests, Digestive, Ears, Eyes, Glands, Heart, Infectious Diseases, Kidneys, Liver, Lungs, Men’s Health, Muscles, Nose, Skin, Stomach, Surgery, Vaccines, Women’s Health

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
By S3r Blank
3 weeks ago I was lifting a metal ballet bar ( which I do all the time in ballet class) and I felt a strain in my rig...
By BabyMammaMamma Blank
Hi, my clothing N bleeding for the last 24hours. Kinda cramping I don't wanna loose my baby can. You help. I'm 7weeks...
By Traphouse Blank
Hello for the past 5 years ive been taking aderral ,ritalin and others . Now im taking aderall. Today i just take 1 p...
7923170_tn?1413003104
By ahlesha921 Blank
21 years old. Pregnant with second baby currently 11 weeks. Im currently taking Lovenox shots n my prenatal the passe...
By Angel_7 Blank
Hello, I've been discharging and light cramping and im only 7 weeks. It ranges from thick white to milky and watery a...
By Angel_7 Blank
Hello, I've been discharging and light cramping and im only 7 weeks. It ranges from thick white to milky and watery a...
By Okemezena Blank
Hi medhelp doctors, please I want to know the particular drug i should take to make me gain weight . I'm so skinny an...
By Okemezena Blank
Hi medhelp doctors, please I want to know the particular drug i should take to make me gain weight . I'm so skinny an...
By Tivagrl Blank
Is it normal to get white vaginal discharge during pregnancy that cause itching and a not so nice smell in the vagina...
By HKris93 Blank
I noticed that when i started working and wearing my shoes all the time i started developing these itchy clear filled...
By skybabylove Blank
On may 1st I started my period from march 25 to about 30 had sex April 4 5 6 and didn't have period to may 1st had se...
SaaanMay 14
By Saaan Blank
Hi I'm currently backpacking around the world, and almost 2 months ago I went to Indonesia, where I got badly bitten...
By avega3325 Blank
I have acquired a pain in my right forearm that feels like a muscle cramp. But not quite painful, it feels as if I ...
By meganashley729 Blank
The past three mornings, I've had light spotting. I began my period on April 17th, 2014 and ended around April 22nd. ...
By Caligaby Blank
Hi I'm 26 years old and I have had stomach issues going on for a year now. About 6 months ago I had constant burping ...
By mandihughes Blank
I cant get horny anymore why not what can make me want sexagain
By tosh1992 Blank
Hello..my name is tosha im 22 years old. Well...i have been off of the birth control depo shot for 3-4 years now and ...
By AlexiusRee Blank
Hey, my last period was on March 31 2014 it only last 4 days and on April 13 very early in the morning ( n between 2...
By vannaho411 Blank
I had a pe in February but the Dr hasn't found a "cause" for it I had the mirena but I had it removed, would I be at...
By Aniwin Blank
I am pregnant and in the month but I don't feel there is a baby in my stomach and j can't see the black line
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank