Ask a Nurse Expert Forum
About This Forum:

WELCOME TO THE ASK A NURSE FORUM: This forum is for questions and discussions pertaining to Bones, Blood, Brain, Colorectal, Diagnostic Tests, Digestive, Ears, Eyes, Glands, Heart, Infectious Diseases, Kidneys, Liver, Lungs, Men’s Health, Muscles, Nose, Skin, Stomach, Surgery, Vaccines, Women’s Health

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By jaimemom3
Is that the only thing I can take while im pregnant?
By Minniie
hy i need help well i shld get my piriod today but also i might be prego. But awhile ago i was laying down & when i l...
By Mz_Buckley_2_U_Boo
what can i take or do am only 10 weeks n 6 days and feels bad everytime i eat something
Kasss99Mar 19
Kasss99Mar 19
canhullMar 19
By Kasss99
Last period was oct 20 I had sex Nov 28 with guy A one time with condom one time without I was on the pill but was sk...
CwillCMar 19
By CwillC
I noticed some flat pink and slightly red dots following protected intercourse with a female partner about a month ag...
By Lucasanxiety
Hi everyone , I can't count the number of times I have been to the ER in the last five month due to my heart palpitat...
By marigold123
Hell I am a twenty year old active male who is of average height and weight. Recently for the past week i have be...
By Noellemw
I have had sex the past week. Sometimes three time a day. Every time I have had sex the guy has used a condom. He alw...
7872226_tn?1394948688
By Mrs_Hayes
So me and my husband have been trying to get pregnant for a lil over a year now. But this month i am a week late for ...
By enzo06
I am concered about my foreskin being dry and a little red, is there anyway i can post a picture for a better diagnoses?
By moyya
Iam 24 yrs old and iam 14 weeks pregnant is it okay for me to eat pickels all the time?
By dkmishralt
My two years daughter eaten very small part of Johnson baby shop. is it very dangerous ?
By steffibabbii
So after me and my husband have sexy vaginal area abd gis penis itches for no reason and i dont get discharge and it ...
By family2014
Im 13weeks and 5days pregnant this is my 3rd child. When will I feel baby move.
By Noellemw
Can you get pregnant if he wears a condom and pulls out every time before he cums?
By canhull
I am a 19 year old caucasian female i weight 126 pounds and I am 5'4" in height. Im 14 weeks pregnant. I have been ea...
Kasss99Mar 17
Kasss99Mar 17
By lovemybaby3
Ok so I had a period 5th december till 10th december....I had protected sex on 14th used condom and I had taken my pi...
suzi012Mar 15
By suzi012
I took escapelle morning after pill and within a week I started bleeding and I've been bleeding since and that was 10...
By Kristyj077
For a week I have had coming and going pains in temple area and also on side of my head over ear. It has my anxiety u...
BBB28Mar 13
By BBB28
If my water is leaking slowy out and not having regular contractions should i go to labor and delivery??
This Forum's Experts
5289563_tn?1366052034
Cathleen Zoretic, RNBlankBlank
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...