Aa
A
A
Close

Ask a Nurse Forum

WELCOME TO THE ASK A NURSE FORUM: This forum is for questions and discussions pertaining to Bones, Blood, Brain, Colorectal, Diagnostic Tests, Digestive, Ears, Eyes, Glands, Heart, Infectious Diseases, Kidneys, Liver, Lungs, Men’s Health, Muscles, Nose, Skin, Stomach, Surgery, Vaccines, Women’s Health

41 - 60 (of 2654) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I caught the stomach flu from my daughter. Im throwing up, I have a fever and diarrhea. Should I just let it go away or go to the ER?
  Posted
If my period came on twice last month had sex in mother's day 1 week later started feeling nauseous tired breast tender some times I took a pregnancy test it was positive but my cycle has come on could you get a false positive
  Posted
I need some help with a couple of the things I have been recommended to take. I already know the basics of an at-home detox. The things I list I am unfamiliar with and hope to have some insight. - Fish Oils or Flax Seed Oil (I think...
  Posted
About a week ago I got what started out as a sore dry throat which turned into a stuffy runny nose and coughing. I started taking mucinex d which seemed to really help loosen stuff up and I was actually coughing out good amounts of mucus...
  Posted
so yesterday afternoon i.walked literally across the street wen.i came home i was gona sit down then i felt wetness n went to restroom n saw wetness on my shorts like a spot n usually wen its discharge i wnt ho threw to my shorts but thi...
  Posted
for about a month now my rights thumb has been very cold all the time it never warms up,, on a part of my thumb where they hand meets it is very painful??? please tell me whats wrong??
  Posted
A couple weeks ago I smashed two fingers in a window. There was swelling and bruising still mobile just sore. Within a week bruising subsided. Now a bruise appears every other day just from using my hand if anything brushes up against th...
  Posted
Ive got microvascular desease, my bp is at 147/75, just recently ive had dizzyness,stabbing chest pain,headache,bp gone down to 124/75 heart rate at 54, then back up to 147/75 then back down,my heart rate is all over the place, is this n...
  Posted
I have recently been diagnosed with Hypochondria. I am always paranoid i have HIV. every little thing leads be back to googling "can hiv cause this... or that". But i rcently found out how to look for lmph nodes as a sign of hiv is swoll...
  Posted
Hi I'm 19 year old and I am being treated for anxiety and I'm always stressed out about my health and thinking I have a serious illness and thinking I'm going to die. My doctor put me on propranolol/beta blockers on 16/04/2014 which was ...
  Posted
How frequent should I check my sugar since im pregnant to be safe?
  Posted
Monday, I woke up feeling sick to my stomach. I had a bad dream about my ex abusive husband... and that's why I woke up. I had a migraine for 3 days prior. I was going to try to go to the bathroom and I started sweating really bad.. All ...
  Posted
Hello, I am a 25 year old male and I have a recurring problem in the mornings. It used to happen only for 2-3 months at a time, but this go around it has been bad for close to 6 months now. Every morning I will wake up almost instantly...
  Posted
I have had a shoulder injury in BOTH my shoulders now for about 2 years. It went away and came back. Basically it feels like i am being stabbed in my shoulder, and a burning sensation. Cold weather sometimes encourages pain and when i...
  Posted
I have this itchy rash on my lower legs. It started on a scar i have on my leg and its spread and now its on my other leg as well. Its super itchy and sometimes hurts. I guess from scratching. There brown and look like lines. Please help...
  Posted
For the past couple months the left side of my body has been acting funny. Like out of nowhere my left leg and foot feels really cold and uncomfortable . Almost like it's going numb. I'm kinda worried it's something serious. But before I...
  Posted
For a few months now (or maybe a year) I've had this ache in my legs mostly in the first 24hours if my period. It's just soo uncomfortable and sometimes unbearable but I can walk. It doesn't hurt it just aches in one leg most of the time...
  Posted
Im @ 18 weeks Why dont My baby kick? I mean i got 2 kicks but he dont kick anymore
  Posted
Im 30 an for the last six months I havent had an appetite and i have not been able to eat enough calories but ive been losing a lot of body fat but my weight is the same can I die from losing too much body fat
  Posted
About a month ago, I got what I assume is a bug bite in the sole of my foot around the arch while inthe carribbean. I used the normal remedies - afterbite/anti itch cream, but I remember they did not work so well. Since then, I have noti...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank