Aa
A
A
Close
Ask a Nurse Forum
WELCOME TO THE ASK A NURSE FORUM: This forum is for questions and discussions pertaining to Bones, Blood, Brain, Colorectal, Diagnostic Tests, Digestive, Ears, Eyes, Glands, Heart, Infectious Diseases, Kidneys, Liver, Lungs, Men’s Health, Muscles, Nose, Skin, Stomach, Surgery, Vaccines, Women’s Health
41 - 60 (of 2654) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I caught the stomach flu from my daughter. Im throwing up, I have a fever and diarrhea. Should I just let it go away or go to the ER?
If my period came on twice last month had sex in mother's day 1 week later started feeling nauseous tired breast tender some times I took...
I need some help with a couple of the things I have been recommended to take. I already know the basics of an at-home detox. The things...
About a week ago I got what started out as a sore dry throat which turned into a stuffy runny nose and coughing. I started taking mucinex...
so yesterday afternoon i.walked literally across the street wen.i came home i was gona sit down then i felt wetness n went to restroom n ...
for about a month now my rights thumb has been very cold all the time it never warms up,, on a part of my thumb where they hand meets i...
2 answers |
A couple weeks ago I smashed two fingers in a window. There was swelling and bruising still mobile just sore. Within a week bruising subs...
1 answer |
Ive got microvascular desease, my bp is at 147/75, just recently ive had dizzyness,stabbing chest pain,headache,bp gone down to 124/75 he...
1 answer |
I have recently been diagnosed with Hypochondria. I am always paranoid i have HIV. every little thing leads be back to googling "can hiv ...
1 answer |
Hi I'm 19 year old and I am being treated for anxiety and I'm always stressed out about my health and thinking I have a serious illness a...
2 answers |
How frequent should I check my sugar since im pregnant to be safe?
1 answer |
Monday, I woke up feeling sick to my stomach. I had a bad dream about my ex abusive husband... and that's why I woke up. I had a migraine...
1 answer |
Hello, I am a 25 year old male and I have a recurring problem in the mornings. It used to happen only for 2-3 months at a time, but this...
1 answer |
I have had a shoulder injury in BOTH my shoulders now for about 2 years. It went away and came back. Basically it feels like i am bein...
1 answer |
I have this itchy rash on my lower legs. It started on a scar i have on my leg and its spread and now its on my other leg as well. Its su...
1 answer |
For the past couple months the left side of my body has been acting funny. Like out of nowhere my left leg and foot feels really cold and...
1 answer |
For a few months now (or maybe a year) I've had this ache in my legs mostly in the first 24hours if my period. It's just soo uncomfortabl...
1 answer |
Im @ 18 weeks Why dont My baby kick? I mean i got 2 kicks but he dont kick anymore
1 answer |
Im 30 an for the last six months I havent had an appetite and i have not been able to eat enough calories but ive been losing a lot of bo...
1 answer |
About a month ago, I got what I assume is a bug bite in the sole of my foot around the arch while inthe carribbean. I used the normal rem...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now