Ask a Nurse Expert Forum
About This Forum:

WELCOME TO THE ASK A NURSE FORUM: This forum is for questions and discussions pertaining to Bones, Blood, Brain, Colorectal, Diagnostic Tests, Digestive, Ears, Eyes, Glands, Heart, Infectious Diseases, Kidneys, Liver, Lungs, Men’s Health, Muscles, Nose, Skin, Stomach, Surgery, Vaccines, Women’s Health

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
red245Mar 09
olumidrMar 09
By olumidr
hello and pls i am just worried and i need to be told weda to worry or not.i actually forget my last period date.but ...
By red245
I fell down my hardwood stairs ans sustained a substantial injury to my right butt cheek close to the tailbone. Ther...
By korvyr
Ive had a hard, painless, immovable pea sized bump on the submental node area of my neck for quite a long time, over ...
By norma87
Hi. My period came on January 1st and ends January 5th. Had sex on the 10th and the 11th was feeling sick took pregna...
By whyme22
My son is 5 weeks old and hasn't had a bowel movement for 2 days. He is both breast fed and uses enfamil a plus formu...
By april2627
Hi my husband has been throwing up and had diarrhea and hot sweating one minute and cold the next with really bad abd...
By mily97
hey , im 16 years old . & ive been having some problems with my vagina after and during sex ... it started off itchin...
By Rickcane
So im getting worried as im on week three of a sore throat that started with a neck rash that might have just been p...
By Drnk
I have been on Ovral 28 for 9months. Then I was told that it is a stronger pill, because I'm young and without childr...
By Mat789
Which std tests should you ask for at the clinic if you're worried about a one off encounter which involved receiving...
By MalikyPoohsMama
Yes I had sex January 3rd with someone else only once then I got my period the 21st of January it was a regular perio...
By Elen939
I am 9 weeks pregnant and I have severe pregnancy rhinitis I cannot breathe at all there for no sleep at night and am...
By cass22rt
Hi im almost 9 weeks pregnant and drinking heaps of fluids but I always seem to be thristy could something be wrong
By adamN12
Hello everyone, My name is Adam and I am 23 years old. I recently am fighting through an opiate addiction, I have 4 m...
7766572_tn?1394019611
By Riles22
Back in December 2013 my boyfriend and I decided to try for our 3rd child after being on birth for 3 years. We offici...
By Adorkable85
I am 28 year old female I am having bad pain in right side below my rib cage, I just had a ultra sound done And it c...
By Keller2008
Hi I'm 28 I had my first hcg level done on feb 28 and it was 52 then on march 3 had my hcg level re tested and it was...
By jermaine66
Over the past month I have been very itchy bumps have been appearing on my hands and back now my thighs and penis the...
By Rekreational
I had these itches on my butt i began to scratch and it opened then once it started to heal I itched again and this t...
By Sammie_Hope
I just found out Im pregnant. an have been for 2-3 weeks already. I've been getting really bad cramps lately and feel...
This Forum's Experts
5289563_tn?1366052034
Cathleen Zoretic, RNBlankBlank
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...