Ask a Nurse Expert Forum
About This Forum:

WELCOME TO THE ASK A NURSE FORUM: This forum is for questions and discussions pertaining to Bones, Blood, Brain, Colorectal, Diagnostic Tests, Digestive, Ears, Eyes, Glands, Heart, Infectious Diseases, Kidneys, Liver, Lungs, Men’s Health, Muscles, Nose, Skin, Stomach, Surgery, Vaccines, Women’s Health

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
By jc1818
Never really had them before, until I began birth control. I get about 5-10 a month now. Could the hormonal change be...
By positive1234
16 days after embryo eggs transfer still no breeding? Am I pregnant?
ivf
By positive1234
16 day after embryo transfer no bleeding.. should I stop taking cyclogest. Pregnancy test nagative: (
By Biscuitdaisy
I have ingrowing Hair on My prívate it hurts. What do i do to get rid of it
By juliza650
So im 39 weeks pregnant and this is the second night i get strong pains every 10 to 20Minutes lasting about 30 sec.B...
By Jodezjtk
I'm 25 and I have been bleeding for over 8 weeks. I came off my depo 3 months ago and have had heavey flow and light ...
By Aaliyahh123
Recently Ive been tested for hsv 2 & it came back positive for Igg antibodies detected as of april 10th 2014. Ive bee...
Sex
By Baby_68
I had sex and we used a condom and I took the day after pill can I still get pregnant?
By CarmelSuckle
Im 16 of Years , On April 12 , 2014 I Had Unprotected Intercourse With My Boyfriend On , April 13 , Like Every Mont...
By ryssa1
Im gonna be 17 in two months and im pregnant..... And i have so many questions but the one i really wanna know is, sh...
By Babycin
Ive never not had a period only when I was pregnant with my son. Now I'm 14 days late and took multiple pg test all t...
By froggietwins
Grl that took ultrasound said left jet not seen. What causes this?
By Mary_16
I'm 13 and had my period last week it lasted for the normal 7 days and then stopped for a day and today it started ag...
By joeanne3
I've been getting this warm sort of flush in my vergina, if I bend over it starts when I straighten up, after sitting...
By menglish4
I have a large hole on the side of my back upper molar, but it doesn't hurt. Should I wait un til after I have the ba...
By Johnson1986
I have been on subutex for 2 years and suboxone throws me into withdrawals
By Rosie__
I got my period April 8th and now it's May 12th and still haven't gotten my period should I be worried?
Talon39May 01
Talon39May 01
By Talon39
Hi, My name is Mike. I'm 43, and I'm having issues with a feeling like I'm drunk and I haven't touched alcohol since ...
By JMRogers
35 weeks left the hospital late yesterday because I was having contractions but they have me fluids to stop them beca...
ajm6608Apr 29
By ajm6608
im a mom of two. i just had my son in january. a few weeks ago i was squeezing my left nipple to see if i was still p...
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...
Sep 18 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank