Aa
A
A
Close
Ask a Nurse Forum
WELCOME TO THE ASK A NURSE FORUM: This forum is for questions and discussions pertaining to Bones, Blood, Brain, Colorectal, Diagnostic Tests, Digestive, Ears, Eyes, Glands, Heart, Infectious Diseases, Kidneys, Liver, Lungs, Men’s Health, Muscles, Nose, Skin, Stomach, Surgery, Vaccines, Women’s Health
81 - 100 (of 2654) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Never really had them before, until I began birth control. I get about 5-10 a month now. Could the hormonal change be the reason why?
1 answer |
16 days after embryo eggs transfer still no breeding? Am I pregnant?
1 answer |
ivf
16 day after embryo transfer no bleeding.. should I stop taking cyclogest. Pregnancy test nagative: (
1 answer |
I have ingrowing Hair on My prívate it hurts. What do i do to get rid of it
2 answers |
So im 39 weeks pregnant and this is the second night i get strong pains every 10 to 20Minutes lasting about 30 sec.BUT...ONLY while layi...
1 answer |
I'm 25 and I have been bleeding for over 8 weeks. I came off my depo 3 months ago and have had heavey flow and light flow. now its really...
3 answers |
Recently Ive been tested for hsv 2 & it came back positive for Igg antibodies detected as of april 10th 2014. Ive been with my boyfriend ...
1 answer |
Sex
I had sex and we used a condom and I took the day after pill can I still get pregnant?
1 answer |
Im 16 of Years , On April 12 , 2014 I Had Unprotected Intercourse With My Boyfriend On , April 13 , Like Every Month My Menstraul Cycle...
2 answers |
Im gonna be 17 in two months and im pregnant..... And i have so many questions but the one i really wanna know is, should i be worried ab...
1 answer |
Ive never not had a period only when I was pregnant with my son. Now I'm 14 days late and took multiple pg test all to come back negative...
1 answer |
Grl that took ultrasound said left jet not seen. What causes this?
1 answer |
I'm 13 and had my period last week it lasted for the normal 7 days and then stopped for a day and today it started again. I don't know wh...
1 answer |
I've been getting this warm sort of flush in my vergina, if I bend over it starts when I straighten up, after sitting for a while it star...
1 answer |
I have a large hole on the side of my back upper molar, but it doesn't hurt. Should I wait un til after I have the baby to go see a dentist?
1 answer |
I have been on subutex for 2 years and suboxone throws me into withdrawals
1 answer |
I got my period April 8th and now it's May 12th and still haven't gotten my period should I be worried?
1 answer |
Hi, My name is Mike. I'm 43, and I'm having issues with a feeling like I'm drunk and I haven't touched alcohol since 2004. It started on ...
3 answers |
35 weeks left the hospital late yesterday because I was having contractions but they have me fluids to stop them because I wasn't dialati...
im a mom of two. i just had my son in january. a few weeks ago i was squeezing my left nipple to see if i was still producing milk or if ...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now