Ask a Nurse Expert Forum
worried

WELCOME TO THE ASK A NURSE FORUM: This forum is for questions and discussions pertaining to Bones, Blood, Brain, Colorectal, Diagnostic Tests, Digestive, Ears, Eyes, Glands, Heart, Infectious Diseases, Kidneys, Liver, Lungs, Men’s Health, Muscles, Nose, Skin, Stomach, Surgery, Vaccines, Women’s Health

worried

I am 7weeks  pregnant and me and my boyfriend was having sex.  I started bleeding what should I do and is it normal
Hi and thanks for using the forum.

Spotting early in a pregnancy is not uncommon, but I always reccomend checking with your OBGYN. I would also reccomend refraining from sex until after you speak with your doctor. Congratulations and good luck with your pregnancy!

Take care,
Cathy
I am 9 weeks pregnant today and had sex when I was 7 weeks pregnant and had the same problem... it stops within 2 days my doctor told me it was normal and not to come in unless it started coming out like my period
Its normal to bleed a little when ur pregnant. The only reason you should be concerned is if fills a normal pad within an hour n that's what my doctor told me
I'm 9weeks pregnant and had sex with my partner last night and I have got a little bit of blood this morning is that ok?