Ask a Pharmacist Expert Forum
Hemroid? Wart? Skin tag? what is it??

Questions in the Ask a Pharmacist Forum are being answered by pharmacists. Topics include: General information on prescription medication, over-the-counter medications, brand drugs, generic equivalents, common uses, drug therapy, drug interactions, possible side effects, travel medications, pill identification and proper disposal of expired, damaged and unusable medications.

Hemroid? Wart? Skin tag? what is it??

Hello, i have posted this question in another forum aswell, im not tryin to spam, i just
want a pharmacist's opinion. Im not even sure this is the right section but bare with me,
I am only 18 and i have these growths on my anus. I have no idea how i would have got them.
I did a little search n found that it could be skin tags, hemroid, genetal warts or even cancer.
I am ******** myself as i dont know what it is. It was only just a few days ago i noticed it or them while
i was in the toilet. It was buggin me so i grabbed a mirror and had a look. I cant quite find any images on google
that look like my problem. It doesnt hurt wen i sit down, its only like a little annoying sting 'sometimes' when i whipe my butt. I dont know what to do, if i can send in a photo could someone tell me what it is????

From what ive said can anyone give me some info??? is there anyway i can treat it myself?
coz i am very shy and dont want to go to the doctors or tell my parents, what can i do???
If i leave it will it go away, coz i remember having pains like this before, but never realy worried about it
coz i thought maybe just a cut or sumfin when i was younger n the pain went away, but now i had a look
and i duno if im paranoid or what, but now i know something is there.
Age
:  
18
Sex
:  
Male
Weight
:  
90kg
Drug Allergies
:  
none
It could be hemorrhoids, try using an over-the-counter hemorrhoid cream to see if it helps. If there's no improvement I suggest seeing a doctor.
another thing i forgot to add, is this serious? like will it get worse, if so what
will happen??
But it could also be a skin tag? if its that wat are some things i can do my self?
It's hard to diagnose what it is, but I would not recommend trying to remove them yourself. You should see a doctor, preferably a dermatologist if your condition does not go away.
so will it go away by itself? coz it doesnt hurt when i sit down or anything, and i dont think is getting worse?