Hemroid? Wart? Skin tag? what is it??
Hello, i have posted this question in another forum aswell, im not tryin to spam, i just
want a pharmacist's opinion. Im not even sure this is the right section but bare with me,
I am only 18 and i have these growths on my anus. I have no idea how i would have got them.
I did a little search n found that it could be skin tags, hemroid, genetal warts or even cancer.
I am ******** myself as i dont know what it is. It was only just a few days ago i noticed it or them while
i was in the toilet. It was buggin me so i grabbed a mirror and had a look. I cant quite find any images on google
that look like my problem. It doesnt hurt wen i sit down, its only like a little annoying sting 'sometimes' when i whipe my butt. I dont know what to do, if i can send in a photo could someone tell me what it is????

From what ive said can anyone give me some info??? is there anyway i can treat it myself?
coz i am very shy and dont want to go to the doctors or tell my parents, what can i do???
If i leave it will it go away, coz i remember having pains like this before, but never realy worried about it
coz i thought maybe just a cut or sumfin when i was younger n the pain went away, but now i had a look
and i duno if im paranoid or what, but now i know something is there.
It could be hemorrhoids, try using an over-the-counter hemorrhoid cream to see if it helps. If there's no improvement I suggest seeing a doctor.
another thing i forgot to add, is this serious? like will it get worse, if so what
will happen??
But it could also be a skin tag? if its that wat are some things i can do my self?
It's hard to diagnose what it is, but I would not recommend trying to remove them yourself. You should see a doctor, preferably a dermatologist if your condition does not go away.
so will it go away by itself? coz it doesnt hurt when i sit down or anything, and i dont think is getting worse?