Ask a Pharmacist Expert Forum
About This Forum:

Questions in the Ask a Pharmacist Forum are being answered by pharmacists. Topics include: General information on prescription medication, over-the-counter medications, brand drugs, generic equivalents, common uses, drug therapy, drug interactions, possible side effects, travel medications, pill identification and proper disposal of expired, damaged and unusable medications.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
bigj44Jun 14
bigj44Jun 14
By Johnson1986
I am on subutex and try taking suboxone and it threw me in to withdraws
By Khuramsurani
WHICH DRUG IS BEST & EFFECTIVE FOR SEXUAL HEALTH ? WHAT IS ITS COMPOSITION? WHICH IS MAIN COMPONENT MOSTLY USED IN ...
By Sandhieidhnas
I had a Trichomoniasis (its positive) my doctor gave me metronidazole suppository and im 2 months pregnant, im worrie...
By Mimicruz
Why, when a medication works as well as methadone does to make my life functional when all the usual suspects have be...
By Tonkee
What cause my skin to feel like something is biting on my legs, arms, and others areas on my body ? I have type 2 D...
By barrysanders2014
I have a rash on the tip of my penis it doesn't burn or itch. I have tried cortizone-10 and there has been a little d...
By haithj
I've had continuing pain in my left wrist since having a surgery about 12 months ago. My doctor prescribed Voltaren G...
By pamcd3
Should take both Aricept and Exelon Patch together? also taking Namenda XR.
By poorlawyer
I have a question regarding ZEOLITE, the exact form being Clinoptilolite. I bought some that was finely micronized to...
PantxMay 03
By TexasLadyJ
Why does Zoloft make me sleepy all the time? Is there something else I can take that will help with the anxiety and ...
By Tedf334
I accidently took a whole bottle of 30mg adderall pills 4 days ago. (I know it was stupid of me) There were 60 of th...
8and2Apr 07
By tucsonranch Blank
Can you take Lyrica 300 mg a day and Zoloft ?
By fdl1981 Blank
got toe nail fungus , half the nail only yello discoloration, do u know of a prescription medication that will remov...
By kayAslett Blank
I have been getting massive headache's here and there and am wonder if it is safe to take nurofen zavance while pregn...
8405366_tn?1397980185
By lovebug9 Blank
My history of addiction has made it exceedingly difficult to find a solution for my issues. The only drugs that have...
By Matt_Black
Does Concerta decrease penis size or growth? If so, why and how? Are the effects permanent? I have heard that Methylp...
By DaintySabrina
I have taken Prozac twice before (each for a period of six months). I just recently started Prozac a third time. Star...
By giwaeuda
this am asking for my three year old daughter She has trouble breathing at night and I was told she had adenoids, s...
By SSgt_Best_Girl
I have my first OB appt this Tuesday but I have been taking my Tramadol as prescribed. I was told not to stop because...
PT1991Apr 15
By jessicaleacook Blank
I am currently 6 weeks pregnant and I take Norco 10s and soma 350mg twice a day for pain should I be worried that it ...
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank