Ask a Pharmacist Expert Forum
About This Forum:

Questions in the Ask a Pharmacist Forum are being answered by pharmacists. Topics include: General information on prescription medication, over-the-counter medications, brand drugs, generic equivalents, common uses, drug therapy, drug interactions, possible side effects, travel medications, pill identification and proper disposal of expired, damaged and unusable medications.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By DaintySabrina
I have taken Prozac twice before (each for a period of six months). I just recently started Prozac a third time. Star...
By Matt_Black
Does Concerta decrease penis size or growth? If so, why and how? Are the effects permanent? I have heard that Methylp...
8405366_tn?1397980185
By lovebug9
My history of addiction has made it exceedingly difficult to find a solution for my issues. The only drugs that have...
By kayAslett
I have been getting massive headache's here and there and am wonder if it is safe to take nurofen zavance while pregn...
By fdl1981
got toe nail fungus , half the nail only yello discoloration, do u know of a prescription medication that will remov...
PT1991Apr 15
By jessicaleacook
I am currently 6 weeks pregnant and I take Norco 10s and soma 350mg twice a day for pain should I be worried that it ...
By Naash799
Hello! Can I take Antibiotics or any medicine for tonsilitis with Femilon which is Desogestrel and Ethinyl Estradiol ...
By RoseyX3
Can I take Tums for my acid reflux? I'm already 28 weeks, and I seem to have them every now and then.
By jaxsonsmum
I got positive ovulation tests 8 days before my period showed up, is this normal, is my lutheal phase too short to co...
By princessfluffy
I experience itchy problem in my private part @ mrs.v .then it becomes scar because I cant capable of arresting itchy...
8and2Apr 07
By Jones1431
So my dr gave me gabapentin for tramadol withdrawals. It has helped wonderfully. This was 7 days ago. So I think I am...
8and2Apr 07
By tucsonranch
Can you take Lyrica 300 mg a day and Zoloft ?
By cheybob18
Is there any meds out there to relieve me of morning sickness? I stay sick from daaylight to dusk.
By Sarahlee29
Can I still take rasberry fet one whilst on metroformin
By girlinterupted
I weened myself off of prozac and trepiline very slowly. Now three weeks after being off of them completely I am havi...
By yasir_24
I take dian 35 but untail now my period nothng the tablets is finnish and i take again new pack, thres a posibility i...
By shebinmp
hello I am using Pari cr 25 medicine in India now i am working in Saudi Arabia here not available that medicine can...
By Lcr12
Three weeks ago I was hospitalized after having a heart attack.i am 20 and healthy!! I was told it was myocarditis. ...
By lyn_sandoval
Hi there I'm 19 years old and about 11 weeks pregnant... I went to the doctor and they gave me a prescription (prena...
By quaak
I have been taking prescription drugs for pain and acid reflux for Many years.. been on the lamactil for over 2yrs no...
This Forum's Experts
5801192_tn?1389204087
Carrie Fu, PharmDBlank
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...