Aa
A
A
Close

Ask a Pharmacist Forum

Questions in the Ask a Pharmacist Forum are being answered by pharmacists. Topics include: General information on prescription medication, over-the-counter medications, brand drugs, generic equivalents, common uses, drug therapy, drug interactions, possible side effects, travel medications, pill identification and proper disposal of expired, damaged and unusable medications.

1 - 20 (of 1507) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am on subutex and try taking suboxone and it threw me in to withdraws
Johnson1986 | Last answer
WHICH DRUG IS BEST & EFFECTIVE FOR SEXUAL HEALTH ? WHAT IS ITS COMPOSITION? WHICH IS MAIN COMPONENT MOSTLY USED IN FORMATION OF DRUGS RELATED TO SEXUAL HEALTH? IS THERE ANY ROLE OF SULFA IN COMPOSITION OF DRUGS RELATED TO SEXUAL HEALTH?
Khuramsurani | Last answer
I had a Trichomoniasis (its positive) my doctor gave me metronidazole suppository and im 2 months pregnant, im worried if this affect my unborn baby? If yes, what would be the effect for my baby?
Sandhieidhnas | Last answer
Why, when a medication works as well as methadone does to make my life functional when all the usual suspects have been thrust at us that DON'T work therefore decreasing quality of life ~ is it suddenly yanked out our hands? Even been ...
Mimicruz | Last answer
What cause my skin to feel like something is biting on my legs, arms, and others areas on my body ? I have type 2 Diabetes. The bottom of my feet feels like they go to sleep feeling num or bees on them . What causes this ??
Tonkee | Last answer
I have a rash on the tip of my penis it doesn't burn or itch. I have tried cortizone-10 and there has been a little difference but not much im only 15 and im a virgin so it can't be an STD
barrysanders2014 | Last answer
I've had continuing pain in my left wrist since having a surgery about 12 months ago. My doctor prescribed Voltaren Gel to try and I've been using it for the past 30 days with little relief. During my last visit I let her know it wasn't ...
haithj | Last answer
Should take both Aricept and Exelon Patch together? also taking Namenda XR.
pamcd3 | Last answer
I have a question regarding ZEOLITE, the exact form being Clinoptilolite. I bought some that was finely micronized to adsorb into the bloodstream. I feel very disassociated with everything and I feel so weird. It is hard for me to even t...
poorlawyer | Last answer
Why does Zoloft make me sleepy all the time? Is there something else I can take that will help with the anxiety and depression And not make me sleepy all the time?
TexasLadyJ | Last answer
I accidently took a whole bottle of 30mg adderall pills 4 days ago. (I know it was stupid of me) There were 60 of them. I took them over 2 days. Most of it i crushed and drank with water. Then went to sleep. I feel better but i still ca...
Tedf334 | Last answer
Can you take Lyrica 300 mg a day and Zoloft ?
tucsonranch | Last answer
got toe nail fungus , half the nail only yello discoloration, do u know of a prescription medication that will remove the fungus and restore the nail , looking for high quality , and definite killer of the fungi , ive tried various otc ...
fdl1981 | Last answer
I have been getting massive headache's here and there and am wonder if it is safe to take nurofen zavance while pregnant I am only 10 weeks pregnant, I am not taking anything else. Thanks for your time. Kay.
kayAslett | Last answer
8405366_tn?1397980185
My history of addiction has made it exceedingly difficult to find a solution for my issues. The only drugs that have helped me so far have become addictions, & the other (non-addictive) drugs I have tried have either made my problems wo...
lovebug9 | Last answer
Does Concerta decrease penis size or growth? If so, why and how? Are the effects permanent? I have heard that Methylphenidate (Concerta) lowers testosterone and damages penile tissue and the ligament that attaches the penis to the pelvic...
Matt_Black | Last answer
I have taken Prozac twice before (each for a period of six months). I just recently started Prozac a third time. Starting dose is 20mg taken daily. My first time on Prozac, I suffered multiple UTIs. All uncomplicated infections, but ...
DaintySabrina | Last answer
this am asking for my three year old daughter She has trouble breathing at night and I was told she had adenoids, so I was wondering is there is a remedy for it or what I can do to ease her breathing problems at night.
giwaeuda | Last answer
I have my first OB appt this Tuesday but I have been taking my Tramadol as prescribed. I was told not to stop because it causes withdrawal. I learned that the hard way. What can I do? Is it safe to take my Tramadol while pregnant? Am I h...
SSgt_Best_Girl | Last answer
I am currently 6 weeks pregnant and I take Norco 10s and soma 350mg twice a day for pain should I be worried that it will affect my unborn child? I'm very concerned.
jessicaleacook | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank