High Fevers
My son is 8 years old and since he was a baby he gets very sick.  He has Asthma, eczema.  He gets sick with high fevers 104.5 but he does not have any other symtoms when he gets the high fevers.  then his white blood cells gets very high.  I take him to the doctor and she never tells me what is wrong with him.  I really would like a suggestion what can that be.  Please can some help me to find out what is wrong or where should I take him.  I am very worry about my son because it is strange that he gets high fevers without been sick.
You should got and get a second opinion, see a pediatrician, or another gp.

If you are not happy with the treatments that your doctor recommend, always get a second opinion, your child's health is a priority.
Seen his white blood cells are high during the fever, he is "sick".  His body is fighting some sort of infection.  He probably is feeling crappy but being a kid, doesn't show it.  If you don't that something isn't normal, you don't think to tell someone about it.

I had the worst eyes and had trouble reading the blackboard but anywhere but the very front row, so that is where I sat.  I wasn't aware that there were words on street signs or numbers on the side of the TV because that was the way the world was to me.  

I would still get another opinion and maybe some more in depth testing to make sure his immune system is working properly and there isn't some sort of sysematic infection that he isn't able to clear.  Hope he feels better soon.