Aa
A
A
Close

Asthma Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to asthma, asthma control, breathing difficulty, bronchodilators, children's asthma, drug allergies, exercise-induced asthma, house dust and indoor allergens, pets, school issues, and sports activity.

1 - 20 (of 2751) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I dont know what it is and im not even sure how to look for it but what is it when you have trouble breathing in the morning
  Posted
17936723 tn?1461594945
The methodologies of these diagnostic methods don’t differ too greatly from each other: the patient lies down on the exam table and is moved along through the scanner’s opening, where layered images are then acquired and afterwards trans...
  Posted
Sorry in advance but this will be a long post. Im 23 yrs old, f. Diagnosed of asthma since i was a child. I could have no asthma attack for months but when i do it is worse. Im not currently taking any maintenance before this started. ...
  Posted
I have been diagnosed with Bronchiolar asthma all my life (22 years), My inhalers have not been a bother with me worked perfect helped me so much expect the Blue one which made my Asthma worse. As of lately, I am on a Brown inhaler and a...
  Posted
I am 17 and play sports regularly. I currently am playing basketball and have severe asthma that does not seem to be resolved by using a rescue inhaler. However, i have noticed that after a certain point, my asthma symptoms dissipate. Th...
  Posted
Hi, Im a 19 yr old girl and im wondering if breathing difficulties i have during exercise/sports is caused by EIA or if im just out of shape. Im not super lazy or anything (i dont sit around and watch tv a ton lol) and i do have a full-t...
  Posted
Hello people, please help - had anyone had any experience with Medwow ? They sell used medical equipment - just wanted to know if they are any good. THanks
  Posted
does asthma cause any other symptoms besides the coughing and wheezing ,chest tightening . like irratation to the throat or burning or itchy feeling in the chest
  Posted
First thing in the morning before I even get out of bed my breathing is very labored. I have asthma and a thyroid disease that for both I don't really take medication for, I also smoke. I think my asthma and smoking may be related to the...
  Posted
hello. i am 36 yrs old, and have suffered from asthma every since about 5 yrs ago. i had pneumonia when my son was born. he now 11 yrs old. and my doc says that the pneumonia left me with asthmatic bronchitis. i usually only have problem...
  Posted
Hi ,i was wondering if anyone could help me,ive been having this really dusty feeling in my chest and throat for over 4 weeks now,not much coughing or anything,sometimes i get these waves where my throat gets sucked dry,and this thick mi...
  Posted
I am concerned. I want to be specific about this to give as much help as possible. When I run for extended or short periods of time (.25 miles or more), I experience a very distinct feeling of my lungs simply not being able to expan...
  Posted
17020225 tn?1455753197
I was diagnosed with mild asthma 10 years ago. The only time I seem to really struggle to breathe is if I run alot. I'm not sure if I've ever had an actual asthma attack. I was just wondering if asthma can go away or if it lasts forev...
  Posted
I've been experiencing symptoms of lots of mucus in throat, always clearing throat, throat dry hard to swallow, clicking sound when lying down (dont have to be swallowing for it to click) and Chest tightness. Not sick but one nostril is ...
  Posted
I have 70% O2 during my sleep from asthma/apnea and I can't exhale during the day. I've tried symbicort, dulera, prednisone, combivent, diamox but my O2 is dangerously low when I have a bad sleep apnea night. I have resistance when I e...
  Posted
539694 tn?1434569547
I am including this in a couple of forums for the sake of coverage. Over the past 6 months I haven't gone more than a couple of days without severe coughing and headaches. I also seem to alternate between a constantly running nose where ...
  Posted
I was diagnosed with nasal polyps and because of my age, surgery was not recommended. My doctor prescribed a steroid nose spray and prednisone 20 mg for 30 days. I am in such good health and because of the things I have heard about pr...
  Posted
The answer is probably yes, but I'm not sure what to do. I've been living in NYC for about a year now (I'm 28), and have had some serious problems with my apartments, including my latest one, which is a recently-renovated 2br in Brookly...
  Posted
Not sure if this is the right area to ask this but wasn't sure what other area could be linked to what I have. When I was younger I did a lot of sports and competitions mainly swimming and rugby and I used to get anxiety, which I kno...
  Posted
i am using aerocort rotacaps for 1 year. What was the permanent method to relife from asthma allery? Please give me advise. Thank u This discussion is related to Bronchial Asthma.
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Asthma Community Resources
Top Asthma Answerers
746512 tn?1388811180
Blank
Tammy2009