Aa
A
A
Close
Asthma Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to asthma, asthma control, breathing difficulty, bronchodilators, children's asthma, drug allergies, exercise-induced asthma, house dust and indoor allergens, pets, school issues, and sports activity.
1 - 20 (of 2793) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
1369691 tn?1278305509
I have not been able to beltch since 2001, I remember that as the last time I beltched. I offten feel the need to beltch but nothing come...
1 answer |
i have gone through chest x-ray examination and doctor commented a few small calcified foci is see in the hillar region? I want to know w...
Since last year, I've had this feeling like my lungs get kind of tight but then when I take a deep breath, it relieves it and when I brea...
1 answer |
after taking an allergy test which was positive for grass and pollen/dust. She has had cough nearly soce was borned . Its hard to diagnos...
Hi community, I have recently been diagnosed with TN on Dec 14, five days before my scheduled sinuplasty surgery which was postponed due...
6 answers | 2 comments |
im a 19 yr old girl. recently had a moderate asthma attack (bad chest tightness cough etc) that was very very scary. i took my inhaler th...
My husband has battled asthma now for over 20 years. 2 years ago he was put on Advair disk inhaler, Singulair, and Allegra D as his regi...
5 answers |
I have asthma for couple of years already... My peak flow is getting lower, ranging from 350-450 without using the brown inhaler. Is it p...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Hi im silya from philippines. I was confined to hospital last month because i cant breath and i have cough and that was the 2nd time happ...
2 answers |
I was wondering if any of you could tell me if these are signs that my asthma is not well controlled. I have these symptoms everyday :...
16 answers | 1 comment |
When i was younger, my parents got divorced and my dad got remarried. My mother ended up being a crazy cat lady and ended up with like 25...
Happy anniversary to ChitChatNine- your Community Leader!  Please take a moment to reach out to ChitChatNine, and give a shout out for ho...
640719 tn?1277143630
Can anyone tell me if Singulair is better at holding asthma down vs hayfever. My doctor put me on it for preventive seasonal treatment an...
5 answers |
I remember seeing the doctor for my cough about 5 years ago. At the time she said it was exercise induced asthma, but the inhalers never ...
I have asthma, acid reflux, chronic sinusitis, and a deviated septum. Over the past 2 years I've been having worsening issues with coughi...
Hey guys so I've been having this issue for a while now and it's getting very frustrating. I've done a ton of research and can't find any...
1549254 tn?1293944138
This may sound a bit odd, but for the past few days I have had the strangest issue. I have been smelling something that smells like bleac...
9 answers |
1407713 tn?1290936875
I have allergies to dust, pet dander, mold, and a bunch of other things. Right now I am suffering at night I either have a cold or I am ...
7 answers |
Hello, My name is Nick; I am a 24-year-old male with severe asthma. I was diagnosed when I was 3 months old. When I turned 15 years of...
No matter what i do im always exhausted wether it be walking running going upstairs i mean when i had to jog i could breathe my chest fel...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Asthma Community Resources