Aa
A
A
Close
Asthma Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to asthma, asthma control, breathing difficulty, bronchodilators, children's asthma, drug allergies, exercise-induced asthma, house dust and indoor allergens, pets, school issues, and sports activity.
1 - 20 (of 2784) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I remember seeing the doctor for my cough about 5 years ago. At the time she said it was exercise induced asthma, but the inhalers never ...
I have asthma, acid reflux, chronic sinusitis, and a deviated septum. Over the past 2 years I've been having worsening issues with coughi...
I was wondering if any of you could tell me if these are signs that my asthma is not well controlled. I have these symptoms everyday :...
15 answers | 1 comment |
Hi im silya from philippines. I was confined to hospital last month because i cant breath and i have cough and that was the 2nd time happ...
Hey guys so I've been having this issue for a while now and it's getting very frustrating. I've done a ton of research and can't find any...
1549254 tn?1293944138
This may sound a bit odd, but for the past few days I have had the strangest issue. I have been smelling something that smells like bleac...
9 answers |
1407713 tn?1290936875
I have allergies to dust, pet dander, mold, and a bunch of other things. Right now I am suffering at night I either have a cold or I am ...
7 answers |
Secondhand Smoke Exposure Means More Hospitalizations for Your Child,how to deal with it ?
Hello, My name is Nick; I am a 24-year-old male with severe asthma. I was diagnosed when I was 3 months old. When I turned 15 years of...
No matter what i do im always exhausted wether it be walking running going upstairs i mean when i had to jog i could breathe my chest fel...
I was diagnosed with an exercise induced asthma and prescribed a 90 mcg albuterol inhaler. I didn't use it much as I was fine most of the...
6 answers |
Hi Doctor, Every month my son will be suffering with cold... At the age of 3 (oct 2009)..he had wheezing for the first time and admitt...
5 answers |
Hi i am only 12 years only and get this really bad tickle in my chest that wont go away! it gets really annoying! along with this i have ...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Hi community, I have recently been diagnosed with TN on Dec 14, five days before my scheduled sinuplasty surgery which was postponed due...
4 answers | 2 comments |
678431 tn?1227557911
I use Albuterol Inhalers for my asthma and I've been recently having some trouble with 'em. My mom and I share the same dosages, which ...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I was taking prednisone this year for about 2 months total and read it causes bone loss/high sugar. how long can I take it safely, can I...
21 answers | 2 comments |
Hello, I'm a 45 year old man, in pretty good shape. Workout every other day 5'11" 185lbs. History of seasonal allergies and sinsus proble...
1 answer |
I'm a 29 YOF. My doctor wanted me to take the methacholine chalIenge becasue I do, occasionally, have breathing difficulties. I have typ...
3 answers | 2 comments |
My maintenance medication was recently changed from Symbicort 160/4.5 once a day to Asmanex HFA 200mcg due to high blood pressure and hea...
just a little question, but when getting into a caughing fit, does anyone else start getting a really itchy back that seems almost unreac...
9 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Asthma Community Resources