Aa
A
A
Close
Asthma Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to asthma, asthma control, breathing difficulty, bronchodilators, children's asthma, drug allergies, exercise-induced asthma, house dust and indoor allergens, pets, school issues, and sports activity.
1 - 20 (of 2773) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Things that point to asthma: - Short of breath - SPO2 drops when involuntary gasping. - Tight chest/back especially when lying flat....
1 answer |
Hi,im a 22 year old male and i've been dealing with this constant shortness of breath for over 6-7 years now. I written on a forum about ...
27 answers |
Two years ago, I contracted a bug (virus or bacteria) at age 49. Up until then, I had no history of asthma, allergies, or significant ill...
12 answers | 1 comment |
I am 38 year old female. I had pneumonia 6 months ago, which was treated with antibiotics. I got well but my cough continued. I cough (mo...
1 answer |
I am concerned about my husband. He is a 49 year old electrician, he has never smoked and doesn’t drink. About 5 years ago he started c...
2 answers |
Hi everyone! I'm in a bit of a bind right now. My preventive asthma medication seems to cause nausea and general cloudiness when I take t...
Hello, I'm a 45 year old man, in pretty good shape. Workout every other day 5'11" 185lbs. History of seasonal allergies and sinsus proble...
My 5 yr old son has a chronic wet cough. It started in Sept. In November the pediatrian said he had a sinus infection. The next day he wa...
2 answers |
My daughter is 7 years old and has had bronchitis since Oct 19th. She was on a 10 day antibiotic (Omnicef) followed by Zythromax for 5 d...
3 answers |
I dont know what it is and im not even sure how to look for it but what is it when you have trouble breathing in the morning
5 answers | 2 comments |
Dear Sir, I am suffering from Allergic Asthma,. I am on medication Monteluckast-10mg once daily, Fexofenadine-180mg once daily, Budamat...
975514 tn?1325001538
I have had a rather bad case of asthma since I was in my teens. I also started smoking when I was 11 years old and smoked for about 15 ye...
12 answers | 2 comments |
I would like to ask if the ipratropium inhaler is available with the combination of salbutamol and what brand?thanks
Hi I hope someone can answer me. a month and a half ago i caught a very bad flu which caused my asthma to flare up. i took cough syrups w...
3 answers |
Hello im 18 yr old male. I have asthma however never needed an inhaler because of wheezing or coughing. I did although use a box-like...
I have been on Losartan for approximately eight months come here recently I have found it very difficult to swallow my food and seems l...
I have been having an issue the past couple of days where my chest is tight and I feel like I can't breath. It is right when I get up in ...
1300754 tn?1273849380
Can someone explain this interpretation findings: Clinical benefit may be seen in the absence of a response to bronchodilators in the ...
I have been diagnosed with Bronchiolar asthma all my life (22 years), My inhalers have not been a bother with me worked perfect helped me...
2 answers |
I was taking prednisone this year for about 2 months total and read it causes bone loss/high sugar. how long can I take it safely, can I...
21 answers | 1 comment |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Asthma Community Resources