Aa
A
A
Close
Asthma Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to asthma, asthma control, breathing difficulty, bronchodilators, children's asthma, drug allergies, exercise-induced asthma, house dust and indoor allergens, pets, school issues, and sports activity.
41 - 60 (of 2763) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have this nagging cough and sometimes it makes me gag like I am going to throw up but don't This discussion is related to Tingle in...
I am 30 years old, born 9 weeks early. I always thought I had poor lung capacity, but I never had it checked out. This may be separate, b...
2 answers |
I am 21 years old and 2 months back i had a cold and since then have had a persistant dry cough. The cough itself isn't constant, i can g...
2 answers |
I'm utterly desperate for help; I'm needing at least triple the usual dosage of blue inhaler as it stands, and after over a month, my bro...
2 answers |
So I was very sick on Christmas day My dad toke me to urgent care they said I hat strep throat and gave me some meds to take for 5 days I...
2 answers |
1125622 tn?1295423718
Just came back from the hospital after a bad asthma attack. Was treated with a single dose (60 mg) of prednisone, as well as a breathing ...
4 answers |
I've had asthma for many years and it's been pretty well controlled. I've always had to avoid ciggerette smoke and perfume counters. Over...
2 answers |
Hi there. I am 27, female and have done an allergic test 2 months ago, and it is proven that my level of IgE is extremely high to dust mi...
2 answers |
How does Singulair work? Montelukast blocks the action of leukotrienes. Leukotrienes are fatty signaling molecules which the body produce...
1 answer |
hi,im 24 years old, i had shortness breath, i went to doctor and my spirometry result was good: fvc=90%,fev1=102%,fev1/fvc=89% some days...
1 answer |
I have had moderately controlled asthma for years. On symbicort daily and use of ventolin comes and goes. Recently I was prescribed a 5 d...
1 answer |
About 6 months ago I had a few nights where I stopped breathing as I fell asleep. My body jerked itself awake. I do have both asthma and ...
1 answer |
Hi! I have recently been diagnosed with asthma with all the classic symptoms: shortness of breath, chest tightness, cough etc. However ...
5 answers |
16691810 tn?1450489762
I have always had asthma, but pretty controlled with no rescue inhaler for a long time. All the sudden for last 2weeks I can't breathe, a...
1 answer |
My pulmonologist said I might have some "underlying asthma" but didn't say for sure. Does anyone know what this might mean. I forgot to a...
9 answers | 1 comment |
Hello, so on Dec.4th I was at a party and all of a sudden got a feeling where I couldn't breathe and I felt like i had to keep taking a d...
Hello, I have a breathing problem early in the morning due to couth, its really hard to breath in the early morning on the bed at about 5...
1 answer |
Hello, so on Dec.4th I was at a party and all of a sudden got a feeling where I couldn't breathe and I felt like i had to keep taking a d...
Good day, I am a 17 year old male. I feel like my muscles always feels shaky. Whenever i harden my muscle in my arms, my whole arms will ...
1 answer |
have a cole/cough and take metoprol for tachicardia but could I take albuertol to help with breathing/cough/open bronchial area?
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Asthma Community Resources