Aa
A
A
Close

Asthma Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to asthma, asthma control, breathing difficulty, bronchodilators, children's asthma, drug allergies, exercise-induced asthma, house dust and indoor allergens, pets, school issues, and sports activity.

41 - 60 (of 2734) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hey I am 20 years old. Last 2 months ago my place had a bad field fire all over the country side. I was exposed and after that had a serious lung congestion. Such symptoms were wanting to cough but nothing comes out, airway tighness, lun...
AH2299 | Last answer
I used to have breathing difficulty and when I have it, I always get fatigue and won't be able to sleep. things that triggers this condition include dust, cold drinks, oil fumes and so on. lately, this condition has suddenly reappeared. ...
TOBEX | Last answer
Does anyone here have severe asthma AND hypothyroidism?? I have had both for many, many years and am wondering about the relationship between the two- if at all. My IGe is sky high, and I am on xolair. Thanks
ilmbg | Last answer
So I am female and 18 years old, I stopped smoking over 6 months ago but when i was it was only a pack a week. I do have asthma and celiac. so my question is i want to find out why my chest has a spiking pain through my lung that only h...
mimi867 | Last answer
15941320_tn?1444124904
What does it mean when a doctor tells you your chest is tight?
call4health | Posted
975514_tn?1325001538
I have had a rather bad case of asthma since I was in my teens. I also started smoking when I was 11 years old and smoked for about 15 years until a severe asthma attack caused me to become bed ridden for a week and scared me enough to q...
dustybrown | Last answer
Hi all, I am an occupational diver in Singapore and I went for my yearly dive medical. I passed all tests except the Spirometry test. The FEV1/FVC result in order to pass must be >75%. I have passed everything previously and this is ...
Ranidolphin | Last answer
I had asthma as a child in elementry, but when we moved cross country it stopped bugging me. 10 years later my family and I have moved back across the country to where I did elementry. Now that we are back my asthma has also returned. Th...
Bran_Bran | Last answer
My 5 year old has a tickley bark type cough, it's constant. She has had it before and wen I took her to the doctor they gave her a blue inhaler. She was seen by the asthma nurse who was to be honest pathetic! She has had a cold and is o...
Sillymistake05 | Last answer
I have used my albuterol inhaler within a week. 200 puffs. Steroid inhalers have never worked for me except advair. I'll be alright during the day but at night I wake up at least 5 or 6 times unable to breath. My air passage just complet...
JadeR9 | Last answer
hello. i am 36 yrs old, and have suffered from asthma every since about 5 yrs ago. i had pneumonia when my son was born. he now 11 yrs old. and my doc says that the pneumonia left me with asthmatic bronchitis. i usually only have problem...
encouragednc | Last answer
How long does prednisone withdrawal last. I have taken 100 mg for the past 5 days because of chemotherapy treatment.
Gpm30001 | Last answer
A couple of weeks ago i fainted completely out of the blue in the shower. It came on so suddenly but managed to get me legs over the bath and sit down. Luckily the bathroom door wasnt locked and my partner found me passed out on the floo...
Lidz | Last answer
I have been on Advair for one week. It has completely taken my taste and smell ability away. I am not going to take it any more, but will my taste and smell senses return with time? This discussion is related to advair discus side eff...
Aoconnor | Last answer
I am looking for a med or meds to replace Advair for copd. Thanks for any advice
macfoo | Last answer
Hi, I'm 17 and have been playing the cornett(almost the same as trumpet) for about 9-10 years, and a few years ago I took one of those tests where you breath into some kind of mouthpiece for as long as you can to check if I had asthma. M...
IceGirl | Last answer
Are these two conditions relater?
macfoo | Posted
Ever since i have been on swim team in high school i have found it hard to breath right. Now i am a sophomore in college and i work at a pool for 7hrs a day. I dont move much, just in a pool teaching kids how to swim, but i find it hard ...
joanne103090 | Last answer
Basically what I think about my issue is ..it started ciz of cold..I mean here a.c thing n then going out in hot...esp I ate ice cream n then cheese cake ..it got serious..plus I was not able to drink water properly for last 40 days. 30-...
Enamena55 | Last answer
Stopped taking Singulair 3 weeks ago after having taken for 15 months. Stopped abruptly because of chest tightness, nightmares, fearful thoughts, heart palpitations, insomnia and panic attacks. The advserse side effects started gradually...
ggmom88 | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Asthma Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...