asthma?
ok.its been a long time and the sypmtoms are still there everyday.and its freaking me out.i don't really know wether this is asthma or not but the symptoms are similar and everyone i have told said that it might be asthma and said that i should go see a doctor.my symptoms include,coughing (but theres no wheezing),chest tightness,chest pain,shortness of breath,rapid heart beat,and also difficulty in breathing.and sometime ago i experienced nose itching every morning but now that has gone away.can somone tell me if you think this is asthma or something else?and do you think that i should see a doctor?
pls answer my question as soon as possible.its gettin really creepy now.

~thank you~

Yes, I think you should see a Dr. and/or confide in a trusted adult.  Sounds like you may have asthma that needs treatment and at the very least a consultation.  

Welcome to our community.

Did this start after a cold or illness or during allergy season?

C~
well,thanks alot for helping me.i really appreciate it. =D

i wasn't having a cold.and i was not ill.

~thanks again~ =]
You can have the tightness w/o wheezing from inflammation.  That's why a Dr will know more upon exam, etc.

C~