Asthma Community
do i need an inhaler

This patient support community is for discussions relating to asthma, asthma control, breathing difficulty, bronchodilators, children's asthma, drug allergies, exercise-induced asthma, house dust and indoor allergens, pets, school issues, and sports activity.

do i need an inhaler

Well i have a cough and everytime i try to cough i start to breath in and it feels like i cant breath so do i need an inhaler
Tags: inhaler
It seems like you do.. go and check yourself with a doctor
you need to take breathing tests from your doctor to test and make sure the breathing problems are asthma.  

Heart problems, anxiety and other lung problems can also cause breathing difficulties so you need some tests to find out the true issue.
I have asmtha and a heart condition. Asmtha is caused by the lungs so if you have breathinh problem when you inhale then you have asmtha. It make it hard to breath because your lungs are closing up on you. I hope you get netter and not have asmtha.
I met better not netter. Spelling suck