my nose is unable me to breathe
my nose is jammed ....making me unable to breathe ...various nosal spray i tried but no permanent result seen ..it blocks my whole nose..feeling breathelessness ....what should i do???  
Hello Rahul, I'm not sure if you have sinus, allergy, or asthma. Nose sprays should have given you some relief from nasal blockage. I swear by one product 'NEILMED" neti pot. Go to the drugstore where they sell the Neilmed white neti pot which include solution for you to use. My family, grandkids use it all the time when nose is blocked. Not the squirt up nose type (tho u may try that too)...as I prefer the white tea pot type. I use that pot with solution 3-4 x's a day and get mucus out. Sorry, so graphic but it does help.
Hope and pray you get the pot, use it..keep trying if you don't get the hang of it. It's also on YOUTUBE video for neti pot...and Neilmed has a video also. SIMPLE: JUST REMEMBER TO KEEP YOUR "MOUTH OPEN" when you pour the saline into your nostril...and you don't have to go up nose that far to get the solution thru the nostrils...do one at a time...till the water is not slimy...GOOD LUCK...HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER..I'VE BEEN SICK WITH SINUS FOR OVER A YEAR/PILLS, ETC...NETI POT IS MY BEST FRIEND.
STAY WELL.
Hello and hope you are doing well.

In an entity called allergic rhinitis, the symptoms are similar to a common cold, but they are usually more persistent and show seasonal variation. The individual responds to an allergen, which can be in many forms like dust and household mites. It appears that you are suffering from such a phenomenon.

You can tackle this problem in the following ways: Prevention and Therapy during attacks.

For prevention: Try to maintain an allergen-free environment. Substitute all synthetic and cool materials with cotton ones. Remove all dust-collecting household articles like carpets, bedspreads etc. Alternatively an allergy specialist may try to identify the offending allergen and try to desensitize you.

Using low dose steroidal nasal sprays, are very effective. The steroid in the spray is very low and acts only locally. Two puffs in each nostril two times a days for about a month. The effect starts only after 2weeks of therapy.

Once an attack has occurred, the antihistamines like chlopheneramine, lovatidine are effective. Nasal decongestant drops too relieve congestion.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.
Do the nasal sprays have some side effects also or they are safe as inhalers....for using it a long time.As i used remain out from house many time unable to set a routine for using liquid solution and all.