Asthma Expert Forum
what else can i do to keep from going to the er from an ashma attack?

This forum is for questions and support regarding: Asthma, Chronic Cough, Sinusitis, and other Respiratory Disorders.

i am 31 and i am a breathing machine i have the med and everything else i cant go out side if its to hot i sleep with a fan  even in the winter.i sit in fromnt of the fan if i get to hot.i have anxiety to so that dont help what else can i do is there any other med out there will last the day. i am trying to keep from going in to an attack by doing all this.some times it dont help.some times my breathing machine  works some times but if i go in to a bad one i end up in the er
Are you on any inhaled steroids?
they have me on the perple disc.and they told me to try a another one called symbicort  2 am 2 pm
what else should i do?
My Doctor recently put me on Symbicort and I love it. It has been very helpful for me as long as I use it every day in the morning and at bedtime. Good Luck!
my doc put me on symbicort  last  fri day and i am kinda  scared cause i dont know how it works what is it like?