Asthma Expert Forum
what else can i do to keep from going to the er from an ashma attack?
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding: Asthma, Chronic Cough, Sinusitis, and other Respiratory Disorders.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

what else can i do to keep from going to the er from an ashma attack?

i am 31 and i am a breathing machine i have the med and everything else i cant go out side if its to hot i sleep with a fan  even in the winter.i sit in fromnt of the fan if i get to hot.i have anxiety to so that dont help what else can i do is there any other med out there will last the day. i am trying to keep from going in to an attack by doing all this.some times it dont help.some times my breathing machine  works some times but if i go in to a bad one i end up in the er
Related Discussions
4 Comments
Blank
Are you on any inhaled steroids?
Blank
284558_tn?1225610592
they have me on the perple disc.and they told me to try a another one called symbicort  2 am 2 pm
what else should i do?
Blank
My Doctor recently put me on Symbicort and I love it. It has been very helpful for me as long as I use it every day in the morning and at bedtime. Good Luck!
Blank
284558_tn?1225610592
my doc put me on symbicort  last  fri day and i am kinda  scared cause i dont know how it works what is it like?
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
Blank
Request an Appointment
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank