Asthma Expert Forum
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding: Asthma, Chronic Cough, Sinusitis, and other Respiratory Disorders.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
ultraliteminApr 30, 2013
2Young4This31Dec 17, 2007
By hurtstobreath74 Blank
Hello, I am a 33 year old female experiencing intermittent chronic lung pain. About 8 months ago I had a really se...
By Akie10 Blank
my dad has a pblm, wenevr wintr c0mes. .a sounds c0mes out fr0m hs chest, cnt xplain wt type of sound. .my dad says t...
David Tinkelman, M.D. Oct 02, 2009
By tigerlily717 Blank
I am an 18 year old female, I have had a severe cough for over 6 weeks with a lot of phlegm that is very difficult to...
nuclearpowerpantsJan 15, 2009
zambrotta19Jan 15, 2009
nuclearpowerpantsJan 13, 2009
By zambrotta19 Blank
Hi,im a 22 year old male and i've been dealing with this constant shortness of breath for over 5 years now , and doct...
By motox320 Blank
I am a 24 year old male. I started to develop breathing problems about 1 year ago. My problem is I feel like it’s ha...
amineApr 13, 2011
By maggiroo Blank
I was diagnoised with Adult Onset Asthma last year. My doctor has me on Advair 250/50, Singular 10mg, Xopenex inhaler...
By gus72 Blank
I have a problem with excessive coughing, night and day. The coughing will continue in spurts until I've successfull...
By cazz650 Blank
I have Asthma and Allergy's and have been unwell with cold, I have been coughting so much my nose is bleeding quit he...
By panda2010 Blank
ok i am not sure wat it is, and i am not sure if it is because my parents smoke. yes i am 16. ok when my parents and ...
212161_tn?1391090750
By heartfluttersflyawayplz Blank
hey thank you for your time. to start ive been to 4 drs none of the asthma drs just reg drs one in er oters at a me...
By collings Blank
My husband seems to use his inhaler every night, and I don't see him experiencing any asthma symptoms. He says his c...
PenthaneJan 05, 2009
By Penthane Blank
I am a 45 yr old male. I have asthma from birth, and I use Aerius 1xd, Singulair 2xd, Symbicort 400/12 3xd, and Vento...
By dreamar Blank
Every time I am around bleach I get sick. I start wheezing and within a day or two I get blisters on and inside my no...
By jvpark Blank
just wondering if Pulmicort provides any relief or helps recovery from the common cold? Will it help with stuffy n...
RedsoxchickiiApr 29, 2010
By NikkiCollins Blank
I have recently been having this tickling sensation in my chest and it is most aggrivating at night. I keep coughing ...
malanDec 29, 2008
By malan Blank
Dear doctor I get attacks of both asthma and tachycardia. How safe is it to use asthma inhalers, or are they better ...
By marshabrady Blank
In the past few weeks i have developed excess pleghm and am always clearing it out of my throat. Could this be seriou...
212161_tn?1391090750
By heartfluttersflyawayplz Blank
hi, am 49 this year and 5 weeks ago i got a cold, went to dr i was wheezing they said i had asthma which i have never...
Amy2Dec 13, 2008
By Amy2 Blank
A few days ago, I started with head cold symptoms and by Friday evening, I was feeling pretty crummy. My primary and...
By ibbed Blank
I am a 40 year old dialysis patient on Atinenol. A few years ago I developed a chronic cough. It is worse when I ea...
Blank
Request an Appointment
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...
Jul 20 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank