mouth and throat sores not healing
I have been diagnosed with ulcers and stomatitis of the mouth and throat.  I have had this for over 7 weeks and it is not healing.  Now I have noticed a few sores on my chest, back and belly.  Is this something viral or bacterial related?  I have been to an ENT, GP and Dentist.  I need to get this cleared up so I can eat again.  I feel OK otherwise...no fever, blood pressure is good (a little low) and no aches or pain (except for the mouth and throat).  I do get a little tired but I think that is from not eating properly and I have lost 9 pounds in 3 weeks. I have been on the "magic mouthwash..swizzle" and antibiotics but they have not helped.  I have tried salt water rinse, hydrogen peroxide rinse and a few other over the counter medications.  What should I do?  Who should I see?  Help....please!  I am so frustrated and I need some relief.....soon!
Oh WOW!  Don't know if I could help, but I know you are desperate for anything.  Have you tried acidopholus?  It is something you can get in the supplement section or a health food store.  It would be worth trying.  Maybe some yogurt or butter milk.  

Really, I have no idea what might be going on.  But when my system gets all out of balance, I get mouth sores.  (Like when I drink too many cokes or eat too many pickles.  Acidy type foods.)

You need to find out what is producing the infection.  If you have recently had a root canal or have bleeding gums your teeth could be the problem.  As far as taking antibiotics you might want to consider taking a probiotic to replace the good bacteria.  As was mention yogard is one way to do this.  There are natural herbs which you can try which will kill bad bacteria in the body.  Some of them are Garlic, Olive leaf extract, and Cinnamon.  Those are the three I take but there are others.  I would also recommend at least 3 grams of vitamin C which will boost your immune system and help your body fight this infection.  You might want to get the book "Prescription for Natural Healing".  You might find other supplements which could be helpful.