Bipolar Disorder Community
Zedox for a week

Bipolar Disorder is also known as "Manic Depressive Disorder". This forum is for questions and support for people with, or for loved ones of people with Bipolar Disorder. The forum covers topics ranging from Aggressive Behavior, Affect on friends and Family, Alcohol and Drug Abuse, Appetite Changes, Chronic Pain, Denial, Depression, Difficulty Concentrating, Euphoria, Guilt, Manic Depression, Medications, Mood Swings, Poor Judgment, and Sleep Disorders

Zedox for a week

Been on Zedox for a week and any drug transition is hard. I find my self weepy very un focused, depressed, agitated. i  hate this I know I have to give it more time to kick in, but the worry is always How long? My husband says to ride it out the 3 weeks. I hate this  feeling just want to ram my face into a brick wall. So exhausted putting up a false front for my kids. wish I could stop crying. Oh and rashes all over the place can't stop scratching! Please let it get better!
Umm rashes you're supposed to report to a doctor right away as these could be a sign of an allergic reaction which can be serious.  The side effects you are going through also do not sound worth it.  I took it at one time but did not have that bad of a reaction to it at first.  Most of the side effects went away after a few weeks at any rate but the rash is not something you should wait out, tell your doctor immediately.
I guess i shouldn't have said rash it's more like random itching, but with out any marks. I do want to give it the full 3 weeks, but after that if nothing changes I'll go back to seroquel.