Zedox for a week
Been on Zedox for a week and any drug transition is hard. I find my self weepy very un focused, depressed, agitated. i  hate this I know I have to give it more time to kick in, but the worry is always How long? My husband says to ride it out the 3 weeks. I hate this  feeling just want to ram my face into a brick wall. So exhausted putting up a false front for my kids. wish I could stop crying. Oh and rashes all over the place can't stop scratching! Please let it get better!
Umm rashes you're supposed to report to a doctor right away as these could be a sign of an allergic reaction which can be serious.  The side effects you are going through also do not sound worth it.  I took it at one time but did not have that bad of a reaction to it at first.  Most of the side effects went away after a few weeks at any rate but the rash is not something you should wait out, tell your doctor immediately.
I guess i shouldn't have said rash it's more like random itching, but with out any marks. I do want to give it the full 3 weeks, but after that if nothing changes I'll go back to seroquel.