Aa
A
A
Close
Blank

Bipolar Disorder Community

Bipolar Disorder is also known as "Manic Depressive Disorder". This forum is for questions and support for people with, or for loved ones of people with Bipolar Disorder. The forum covers topics ranging from Aggressive Behavior, Affect on friends and Family, Alcohol and Drug Abuse, Appetite Changes, Chronic Pain, Denial, Depression, Difficulty Concentrating, Euphoria, Guilt, Manic Depression, Medications, Mood Swings, Poor Judgment, and Sleep Disorders

1 - 20 (of 7649) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Greetings! I have been off of a BP roller coaster ride since late last Summer, or maybe I am just on the bottom part, not sure. I was dx with BP years ago and have never really taken medication for any extended period of time, atleast ...
  Posted
I take 150mg Clozapine regularly after a late dinner. Some time after, 1-2 hour I feel really dizzy and faint, especially if I get up from bed I have a strong feeling that I am going to faint. Does anyone else get this with Clozapine or ...
  Posted
After I was told that I have a mental health disorder I was diagnosed with ms in the brain an heart conditions that make me tremble I get seizures so the bottom question is do you really think I have a disorder when I was suffering from ...
  Posted
I've been diagnosed with Graves disease over a year ago and the doctor said i had panick attacks and anxiety i didn't want to go to a pshycologist thinking it's all because of my disease and i've been prescriped only with xanax,the probl...
  Posted
Does anybody know of any medication out there for bipolar that doesn't cause weight gain? I've gained 30 pounds the past 6 months and don't need to gain, but lose so please help. Thanks
  Posted
I am 15 dealing with depression and anxiety. I've wondered if I was bipolar in the past simply because my extreme mood swings. I felt every single emotion I could in cycles more than once a day. I've talked with my therapist and psycholo...
  Posted
I have been taking Lithium for nearly 30 years. I am beginning to have health problems and am not sure what to put down to taking Lithium for such a long period. My doctor is not very helpful in so much as he only wants to treat one prob...
  Posted
Hi , I'm in a relationship with a married bipolar person and recently she told me that she is pregnant with her husbands child and wanted to end our relationship since she said she just cant manage having intimacy with me while carrying ...
  Posted
585414 tn?1288944902
I know its easy to tell someone they are hypomanic. But what about yourself? And that full blow mania is frightening. But hypomania can seem like "fun" but it quickly spirals into full blown mania. We've all experienced it. Including mys...
  Posted
I am an Egyptian with Bipolar Disorder ..... currently going through a severe mixed affective episodes. If there are any Egyptians - or expats in Egypt - here willing to communicate, talk about our problems discreetly, or even meet an...
  Posted
How to increase energy,strength, stamina,endurance,vigor, vitality and resistance at the age of 70?
  Posted
I'm a 38 yr. old female and take 300mg of Seroquel at night, plus lithium and tegretol 3 times a day for bipolar disorder. I don't have insurance and make about $1000 too much per year to qualify for discounted meds through a local socia...
  Posted
Hi, it's been about 2 years since I know my fiance. Our relationship has always been unstable and I suspect that he has got bipolar disorder. His attitude have always deeply affected me, but I haven't thought about the illness until I t...
  Posted
Who here can consciously think verbal thoughts at least in between sentences while talking? I thought maybe me not being able to was a symptom of my mental illness because when I was on a therapeutic dose of Geodon I was able to think c...
  Posted
I know someone who suffers with bi-polar disorder. She lies about every aspect of her life. She has almost gotten caught by me a couple times. Now she is one a real roll with a particular lie about her life that is infringing on my time....
  Posted
Hi Everyone, Please keep your fingers crossed and say some prayers for me. I am having a baby due on Monday the 12th. I had to stay on my Seroquel the entire pregnancy. I was on 400 mg before becoming pregnant and tried to lower it...
  Posted
1912569 tn?1323270662
Hi. I have posted here before and find it's a great place for answers as well as a great community. So...let's give it a shot. I'm posting this time because I feel my symptoms may be getting worse. Today is not such a favorable day bu...
  Posted
I have started taking Lamictal and it seems to be working to keep the mania under control. But the pills taste so bad. What are some other medication options?
  Posted
925572 tn?1246543631
hi everybody, i read in more than one forum that lamictal cause serious short memory loss, this was totally new to me.i have been on lamictal 200mg for three years i used to suffer from short memory loss since high school and thoug...
  Posted
439168 tn?1307935340
Hi. This really isn't a question, but I wanted to pass this on to you...You might already be aware, I'm not sure....but I just called my pharmacy to refill my lamictal. I do the mail order thing and get a 3 month's supply. Lamictal didn'...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Bipolar Disorder Community Resources
Top Mood Disorders Answerers
1415482 tn?1459706314
Blank
Kayannaboo