Aa
A
A
Close
Bipolar Disorder Community
Bipolar Disorder is also known as "Manic Depressive Disorder". This forum is for questions and support for people with, or for loved ones of people with Bipolar Disorder. The forum covers topics ranging from Aggressive Behavior, Affect on friends and Family, Alcohol and Drug Abuse, Appetite Changes, Chronic Pain, Denial, Depression, Difficulty Concentrating, Euphoria, Guilt, Manic Depression, Medications, Mood Swings, Poor Judgment, and Sleep Disorders
1 - 20 (of 7710) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi all.. I was wondering if you could aid me with some advice. I am pretty sure I have Bipolar disorder 2. Everything matches up and all....
3 answers
  Bubulous ,    Alicia_Brewer,    4fsakemimi
my wife has a bipolar disorder, during arguments she often becomes violent and hits me and throws things at me. she has absolutely no mem...
1 answer
585414 tn?1288944902
I have this problem but to be honest I did not own up to it or think about the reasons why. Everybody at some point has people they want ...
15 answers
980052 tn?1262970679
Hi I've never posted on this particular sight but here I go..I am currently back on depakote (was taken off during pregnancy) but am reac...
19 answers | 1 comment
I was diagnosed with anxiety when I was 23 then with depression at 24 at age 30 I was told I was bi-polar/manic depression.I am now 37 an...
9 answers
  TMC85
I am a 33 year old male whose life has been a saga of pain, heartache, abuse, loneliness, despair and depression. I am at the end of my r...
1 answer
My partner with BiPolar has disappeared again...I´m worried he might do something to himself. One minute he was OK. then the next he said...
4 answers | 1 comment
I’m a 17-year-old girl and I am currently Lamotrigine as a mood stabilizer. I have been taking it for several months now. I take 200 mg ...
1 answer | 2 comments
899491 tn?1243777227
Has anyone tried this med? I heard it makes you into a dolt. I do have problems with stringing a sentence together at times but under thi...
14 answers
(this is boyfriend writing on girlfriends behalf, shes right here) okay so all of my life i have delt with therapists whether for speech ...
7 answers | 1 comment
I was aware of her bipolar condition but never knew he extent of her condition. five years ago she left her job and has not been able to...
1 answer | 3 comments
  Bubulous ,    Dadtc74,    Dadtc74,    Bubulous
Hi I'm married to a wonderful bipolar women and I love her more than life it's self but lately she has been so terrible and insecure now ...
4 answers | 1 comment
  Bubulous ,    Dadtc74,    RaineyHale,    RaineyHale,    Bubulous
8520825 tn?1398515060
Hi everyone! :) I am quitting seroquel, and I was wondering if you could help me. I was put on 1200 mg's nightly dose; for about a ye...
7 answers
My grandaughter (51 lbs- age 8) was diagnosed Bi Polar. Approximately two weeks ago, she was prescribed the lowest dosage of Respiradol,...
2 answers
  Bubulous ,    Jubutt
8958586 tn?1481364312
I'm a 40 year old female with a history of mental health issues; ie. Bulimia, Depression, Axiety,PTSD, Complex Trauma, complicated grief,...
4 answers
  RaineyHale,    RaineyHale,    Bubulous ,    SmokeFree4Me
2010625 tn?1329375656
Has anyone experianced lots of hair falling out with a manic episode, or as a side effect of taking Risperdal?
11 answers
I am on Zoloft about 9 weeks. And I am feeling strange. I am feeling like I have more energy and strange thoughts, but sometimes I am fee...
3 answers | 1 comment
  Daftguy,    Bubulous ,    allenewt,    cashielove
I'm having some difficulty. My wife is having a hard time understanding how this started all of the sudden. I've struggled with depress...
11 answers | 1 comment
  thc286
Hi I'm 20 years young, female. I have been on Zoloft for almost 9 weeks now. It was for my (supposedly) of bipolar disorder. I had side ...
1 answer
337492 tn?1212462436
Hello my fellow bipolars. I have had this strange habit for most of my life, in fact, I think since early childhood. I have this consta...
68 answers
  Mac199125,    TyB1
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Bipolar Disorder Community Resources