Aa
A
A
Close
Bipolar Disorder Community
Bipolar Disorder is also known as "Manic Depressive Disorder". This forum is for questions and support for people with, or for loved ones of people with Bipolar Disorder. The forum covers topics ranging from Aggressive Behavior, Affect on friends and Family, Alcohol and Drug Abuse, Appetite Changes, Chronic Pain, Denial, Depression, Difficulty Concentrating, Euphoria, Guilt, Manic Depression, Medications, Mood Swings, Poor Judgment, and Sleep Disorders
1 - 20 (of 7766) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
What have yall done that has helped ease the withdrawals of geodon and oxcarbmazipine? I've got headaches, sweats, shakes, vomiting, dry ...
I am new to having this disorder, my neurologist started me on Xanax last year and it was working fine, but now that I have been on it fo...
4 answers | 1 comment |
Although this is probably another transient thought resulting from a wave of depression, I feel hopeless. I feel like I need medicatio...
|
1167245 tn?1353882100
For those of you out there with tattoos, how many have gotten inked (or even pierced, etc.) while hypo/manic? Do you regret it, or does i...
11 answers | 1 comment |
12182312 tn?1427687556
Hi everyone. I was wondering if someone could help me out here. I have a very good friend, who has been a friend of mine since we were k...
3 answers |
585414 tn?1288944902
So it turns out I'll be on Clonidine (Catapres application patch) for a long time. My psychiatrist says that I've tried all available moo...
3 answers |
1041243 tn?1375234120
Hi everyone! I've been a part of Medhelp for years, posting in addiction (I'm a person in long term drug and alcohol recovery) and anxiet...
4 answers |
I have been taking a number of medications since I turned 21 in 2008, the first being Prozac, Adderall, and Seroquel. I was only prescrib...
1 answer |
So I will be very honest as this is a topic hard for me to talk about. I have suffered from depression since i remember. As a teenager i ...
585414 tn?1288944902
Yesterday I started on Guanfacine. That is used as an experimental mood stabilizer in the same class as Clonidine (alpha blocker). For me...
13 answers |
1134609 tn?1269275800
So, I woke up this morning in a terrible mood; down, depressed, anxious.. Just felt awful.. My shrink, family and I have been debating ab...
18 answers | 1 comment |
Rt2
Hello, so I'm bi polar and have a personality disorder and I've been taking seroquel 300mg before bed for 13 months and lithium 900mg for...
I told my p-doc I was still depressed and she suggested that we lower Lamictal instead of increasing Wellbutrin (which she said I was max...
3 answers | 1 comment |
Has anyone had success getting off Geodon? How long does the mental withdrawl last? I've tried unsuccessfully two times. The first tim...
6 answers |
518117 tn?1429279873
I ran across something on the net about Seroquel. It was another forum that I got the info about Seroquel. On this forum someone was talk...
3 answers |
5536886 tn?1455830946
I was just reading an article on how important workplace support (co-workers and employers) is for someone dealing with bipolar disorder....
1 answer |
So sometimes when people talk, the words will sound like total gibberish to me or it will sound like they were speaking in a well develop...
9 answers | 1 comment |
My bipolar 1 husband of 12 years left in a rage over a small fight that escalated he had went off his meds and wasn't getting a lot of sl...
Hi, I have bipolar and severe anxiety. Im going for an interview today, do i tell them. Im so worried
1 answer |
585414 tn?1288944902
I know its easy to tell someone they are hypomanic. But what about yourself? And that full blow mania is frightening. But hypomania can s...
80 answers | 7 comments |
A
A
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.
Bipolar Disorder Community Resources