Aa
A
A
Close
Bipolar Disorder Community
Bipolar Disorder is also known as "Manic Depressive Disorder". This forum is for questions and support for people with, or for loved ones of people with Bipolar Disorder. The forum covers topics ranging from Aggressive Behavior, Affect on friends and Family, Alcohol and Drug Abuse, Appetite Changes, Chronic Pain, Denial, Depression, Difficulty Concentrating, Euphoria, Guilt, Manic Depression, Medications, Mood Swings, Poor Judgment, and Sleep Disorders
1 - 20 (of 7740) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Symptoms: Daily migraines, talking to self, fidgeting, suicidal thoughts, insomnia, mid-chest pain (under heart area but it might be noth...
2 answers |
I have bipolar disorder and have taking. Meds for 15 years for the past few years not only the meds don't help but I also have issues wit...
1 answer |
My daughter was molested between the ages of 5 - 12 of age, while visiting her father on his court order child visitation. She finally to...
1 answer |
Blondie is 33 and has had voices in her head since 10. I never new until lately. Sometimes tells her to leave and take son with her(death...
2 answers |
Hi everyone, just a quick question it's really wired because even now my heads actually kind of speaking to me in my voice telling me wha...
3 answers |
my wife has a bipolar disorder, during arguments she often becomes violent and hits me and throws things at me. she has absolutely no mem...
3 answers | 2 comments |
Does anybody know of any medication out there for bipolar that doesn't cause weight gain? I've gained 30 pounds the past 6 months and do...
38 answers | 2 comments |
I have Bipolar 2 , PTSD , Panic Disorder and have Borderline Personality Disorder . I have more depression than mania. I was on Depakote ...
3 answers |
Hey guys, I take around 1200mg of lithium carbonate a day for the past 4 years. I was diagnosed with Bi polar type 2. I'm curious If I ca...
1 answer |
I've been on and off lithium past 8 yrs now.then 1st 2 yrs i went toxicity i was in icu 4 days.1.5 being serve toxic i was 3 double..so t...
2 answers |
About 18 mths ago I went back to school, got married, quit drinking and started taking medications for depression. Since that point I ha...
3 answers | 1 comment |
Thanks in advance for any help.... I am 26 years old. For the past 7 years I have struggled with anxiety, depression, insomnia, irrat...
31 answers | 2 comments |
1255505 tn?1272822715
I've been on 400 mg of Lamictal for 3 years and everything has been great until relatively recently..beyond my expectations really. But i...
9 answers | 1 comment |
8958586 tn?1481364312
I'm a 40 year old female with a history of mental health issues; ie. Bulimia, Depression, Axiety,PTSD, Complex Trauma, complicated grief,...
5 answers | 2 comments |
Lots going on with me, but main issue is. I feel very sick. Body sore,headache, shaking, ringing in my ears. I am also experienceing vibr...
2 answers | 1 comment |
20187928 tn?1492014668
I've been taking risperidone (4mg daily) 2x 2mg and valproic acid (500mg daily) 2x 250 for more than 8 years. How to proper tapper those ...
1 answer |
My father and my grandfather both have bipolar disorder and recently I feel like my entire world is crumbling around me. Nothing bad is h...
2 answers |
Ever since i was 10 i became alittle salty. Anyone who touches my i get mad easily. Even alittle noisy i started to make a post of nearly...
2 answers |
I have been on geodon, an antipsychotic, for around ten years. I just went through a temporary taper, I found I was in withdrawal and had...
1 answer |
Okay so basically I'm a 14 year old girl and I think I have bipolar disorder. I can be very hyper and happy and very cocky for a couple o...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Bipolar Disorder Community Resources