Aa
A
A
Close
Bipolar Disorder Community
Bipolar Disorder is also known as "Manic Depressive Disorder". This forum is for questions and support for people with, or for loved ones of people with Bipolar Disorder. The forum covers topics ranging from Aggressive Behavior, Affect on friends and Family, Alcohol and Drug Abuse, Appetite Changes, Chronic Pain, Denial, Depression, Difficulty Concentrating, Euphoria, Guilt, Manic Depression, Medications, Mood Swings, Poor Judgment, and Sleep Disorders
1 - 20 (of 7715) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
1648124 tn?1301364223
My son is almost 3/12 years old. We began having many issues at 18moths with feces smearing, destruction of toys and other things belongi...
20 answers | 1 comment |
Hi Everyone, Please keep your fingers crossed and say some prayers for me. I am having a baby due on Monday the 12th. I had to stay ...
22 answers | 4 comments |
Now i only took risperidone(2mg) for about 25 days and recently stopped taking it one day ago now i was wondering how long does it stay i...
3 answers |
Many of you know my story. My 44 year old husband diagnosed with Bipolar 4 months ago and taking Depakote and Risperdal for 3 months ...
9 answers |
My therapist knows that I experience depressive episodes, but I haven't told her that there are times when pretty much the opposite happe...
4 answers |
Hello Is there any one has bipolar and live in egypt-alexandria to share our experience and help each other!
2 answers |
I was diagnosed with bipolar comorbid bpd a year ago and i couldn't find any support groups in egypt so i created a face book page "bipol...
2010625 tn?1329375656
I just started latuda 80mg. I got akathisia from it so my doctor put me on cogentin. I am not sure the cogentin is working though. Does i...
6 answers |
716688 tn?1230313819
I was wondering if there any herbal supliments that you can use instead of all of the freaking medications. Xanax XR-4mg in the mornin...
16 answers |
im on 2.5 mg of xanax a day and 40 mg of methadone..been on these 2 for 6 yrs now both docs are aware..my problem, is that my pdoc just ...
3 answers |
Thanks in advance for any help.... I am 26 years old. For the past 7 years I have struggled with anxiety, depression, insomnia, irrat...
30 answers | 1 comment |
I'm looking for a new psychiatrist again. It seems that whenever I find a good psychiatrist, they quit the practice or I move. And not ...
2 answers | 2 comments |
Has anyone else had seizure like symptoms after taking just one dose of Seroquel?
1 answer |
Is anyone taking both Depakote, Lamictal and Geodon? I feel very unemotional and blah still, and my doctor doesn't know what to do. I'm...
4 answers |
I suffer from Bipolar disorder and have found that many of my memories of the past are gone. This is very disturbing to me. Has anyone ...
12 answers | 2 comments |
605458 tn?1265086851
I have always taken regular release Seroquel, 450mg at bedtime for a few years now. My new psych dr wants me to try Seroquel XR - extende...
19 answers | 1 comment |
518117 tn?1429279873
My son Todd was released from the hospital last week. Was in a manic episode for months and within the last weeks has dipped into a deep ...
6 answers | 1 comment |
Is this unusual? Has this happened to any one else? What do you think is happening? I started Lamictal very slowly, 25mg each week and I ...
8 answers | 3 comments |
I am a 33 year old male whose life has been a saga of pain, heartache, abuse, loneliness, despair and depression. I am at the end of my r...
3 answers |
Hi all.. I was wondering if you could aid me with some advice. I am pretty sure I have Bipolar disorder 2. Everything matches up and all....
3 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Bipolar Disorder Community Resources