Aa
A
A
Close
Bipolar Disorder Community
Bipolar Disorder is also known as "Manic Depressive Disorder". This forum is for questions and support for people with, or for loved ones of people with Bipolar Disorder. The forum covers topics ranging from Aggressive Behavior, Affect on friends and Family, Alcohol and Drug Abuse, Appetite Changes, Chronic Pain, Denial, Depression, Difficulty Concentrating, Euphoria, Guilt, Manic Depression, Medications, Mood Swings, Poor Judgment, and Sleep Disorders
1 - 20 (of 7700) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I was recently prescribed Lamictal for depression/anxiety related symptoms. My psychiatrist thought it was worth a try because it doesn't...
8 answers | 2 comments |
19590138 tn?1480562955
Hi this is my first time posting on this forum, but i find browsing old posts so helpful. esp when i feel this low - there is nothing can...
1 answer |
Is it normal for bipolar person to be untidy and disorganized?
3 answers |
thanks alot for your kindly replay actully iam from iran iam living in an island wery fare from capital city but more unfortuntly my e...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I have been on serquel 200 at bed time for the last 6 months to treat bipolar and i was wondering how long more should i stay on serquel ...
3 answers |
Hi all. This story is a classic in bipolar forums... Married with a daughter and a very happy life. Suddenly I discover my wife ch...
1 answer |
I am currently on Tegretol, Lamictal, Cyprelex and Abilify. I am thinking of asking my doctor to add on Topomax. I have read that it he...
9 answers | 1 comment |
918275 tn?1254072352
I have gained 25 pounds and counting from the meds. I started out on Risperdal and then was switched to Abilify, which seemed to slow the...
2 answers | 1 comment |
my sister useing depakine 500 one at night and half in morning after 3 month we not saw anithing better she has this disorder from five...
1 answer |
This has happened twice. Tremendous amounts of stress and two unhealthy relationship break ups all at the same time. It would start wit...
7 answers | 1 comment |
19478376 tn?1478449510
Hi there, the title says it all. I have been using this for a while 150mg XR Venlafaxine and 15mg 2x a day Salts. For once in my li...
1 answer |
Months ago after a few encounters with commercial sex workers and a manic episode (before I knew I was bipolar), I was diagnosed with bip...
8 answers | 3 comments |
454863 tn?1208310579
I dont know. Ive just been thinking about how alot of people consider themselves Bipolar, or Manic, or Schizo, or compulsive, or borderl...
8 answers | 2 comments |
My daughter who is 31 was diagnosed with bipolar disorder last year. She had been on Adderall for ADHD, went into a hypermanic event and ...
7 answers |
I have been on Lamictal for about 2 years and Valium for 9years. (Bi Polar 2 and anxiety's) Recently my Psych put me on Clonodine to he...
1 answer |
Hi. I am having issues with my family. Last year I had a bad year. I ended up in the mental hospital twice (and checked myself out way to...
2 answers |
I have been on Lamictal and Cymbalta for some time. I was taking 100mg of the Lamictal, but was recently increased to 200mg. I aske...
8 answers |
I was diagnosed with bipolar probably three months ago and it has been A MESS. It was nice to find the cause for my manic states, but mos...
I am currently taking Depakote 500 mg once daily, Cymbalta 60 mg once daily, and Valium as needed for Bipolar Disorder. I have been taki...
15 answers | 1 comment |
I am an Egyptian with Bipolar Disorder ..... currently going through a severe mixed affective episodes. If there are any Egyptians - o...
52 answers | 2 comments |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Bipolar Disorder Community Resources