Aa
A
A
Close
Bipolar Disorder Community
Bipolar Disorder is also known as "Manic Depressive Disorder". This forum is for questions and support for people with, or for loved ones of people with Bipolar Disorder. The forum covers topics ranging from Aggressive Behavior, Affect on friends and Family, Alcohol and Drug Abuse, Appetite Changes, Chronic Pain, Denial, Depression, Difficulty Concentrating, Euphoria, Guilt, Manic Depression, Medications, Mood Swings, Poor Judgment, and Sleep Disorders
1 - 20 (of 7682) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I was on 600-900MG of Seroquel for at least 5 years. I contacted my psychiatrist about stopping the medication when I realized it had be...
703238 tn?1297101958
I have been told that Hydrocodone is sometimes perscribed to people with Bipolar disorder. Is this true?
38 answers
The doctor put me on risperidone in Feb because I was going through a difficult time and can not take anitdepressents. I made decision t...
918275 tn?1254072352
I am new to the forum. Hi everyone. Today finds me very depressed and hopeless due to the situation find myself in. I am newly diagnosed...
6 answers | 2 comments
605458 tn?1265086851
I'm going to have laparoscopy to see if my symptoms are, in fact, related to endometriosis. The symptoms say yes, but they can only know ...
1 answer | 1 comment
Ok...I have posted a question once and received no responses. I am posting this question is a shorter format in hopes someone will answer...
3 answers
  UnsureMS,    Debdoc93,    UnsureMS
My husband and me have been together 12 yrs, and over those 12 yrs I have noticed he shows signs that he is bipolar. I know the signs bec...
1 answer | 1 comment
  UnsureMS,    ali3674
1325193 tn?1450131036
Hi all. I have posted to other forums, but never this one. I hate to ask this, because it is asked a lot. How did you know you were bipol...
9 answers
563774 tn?1216296518
I have just started taking Depakote 250 mg.day.I have bipolar disorder and wondered if taking st.johns wort with it would be safe.I haven...
2 answers
I have multi-nodular goiter but no other thyroid issues. My pdoc doesn't seem to mind and has suggested Lithium. Is Lithium a good choice?
1 answer
So, my twelve year old sister is having problems with what seems to be possible bipolar disorder. Before suggesting to my mother to bring...
1 answer
Hi I'm 13 and I have experienced depression, saw wavy lines and things moving, heard a voice 2 months ago (couldn't get to sleep because ...
1 answer
1211960 tn?1272978102
I have been diagnosed as bipolar and ADHD. I took a self test to deterime which kind of ADHD I had ( there are 6 different kinds.) The te...
9 answers
Have any of you needed to take Cortisone. Next week I'm having a liver biopsy for Autoimmune Hepatitus. There is a fairly strong possib...
16 answers
Can someone with bipolar disorder/schiophenia ever live a normal life? My brother tried to end his life and his family say they are neve...
3 answers
Is it normal for bipolar person to be untidy and disorganized?
1 answer
Hello All, I'm currently going through a mental breakdown. I suffered the same symptoms ( no sleep, can't eat, nausea, crying) to make t...
1 answer
This story is painful & very recent. I met a girl, we both had a mutual attraction for each other, we met half a dozen times in an art...
8 answers
I am taking a class and in it I have am very infatuated with this boy, but it seems that he is hinting that he is not interested. I have ...
3 answers |
i hate my life, I'm fighting with husband, i don't want to do anything but stay home and watch tv
2 answers
  talaska,    ali3674
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Bipolar Disorder Community Resources