Aa
A
A
Close
Bipolar Disorder Community
Bipolar Disorder is also known as "Manic Depressive Disorder". This forum is for questions and support for people with, or for loved ones of people with Bipolar Disorder. The forum covers topics ranging from Aggressive Behavior, Affect on friends and Family, Alcohol and Drug Abuse, Appetite Changes, Chronic Pain, Denial, Depression, Difficulty Concentrating, Euphoria, Guilt, Manic Depression, Medications, Mood Swings, Poor Judgment, and Sleep Disorders
1 - 20 (of 7676) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
6726276 tn?1421130268
Nothing has changed. Same meds, same diet, same stressors. But.. I started getting very severe headaches. Not quite Migraine yet but bad....
5 answers | 1 comment |
So, my twelve year old sister is having problems with what seems to be possible bipolar disorder. Before suggesting to my mother to bring...
202665 tn?1248810333
Please understan that I am not trying to use BP as an excuse, but for anyone that has been affected by this side of BP, I'd really like t...
41 answers | 1 comment |
i hate my life, I'm fighting with husband, i don't want to do anything but stay home and watch tv
1 answer |
My husband and me have been together 12 yrs, and over those 12 yrs I have noticed he shows signs that he is bipolar. I know the signs bec...
1 answer |
Is there any other meds that have the same ability to control the reasons that zyprexa is prescribed for as it is very expensive and I am...
3 answers | 1 comment |
Hello my dad is not doing very well mentally. I am very worried about him. He has always been a wonderful,caring, and selfless man. He di...
3 answers | 1 comment |
I have multi-nodular goiter but no other thyroid issues. My pdoc doesn't seem to mind and has suggested Lithium. Is Lithium a good choice?
Hello, I've been experiencing severe bouts of depression on and off with horrible anxiety since I was about 14 years old. I'm now 21 and...
So I found out about 2 years ago that I suffer from bipolar disorder. I suffer as a rapid cycler and it is one of the hardest things to c...
5 answers |
13841903 tn?1432257394
I have never been on medication for Bipolar Disorder. I am wondering about what the pros and cons are. And changes it makes to the episod...
8 answers | 1 comment |
Ok...I have posted a question once and received no responses. I am posting this question is a shorter format in hopes someone will answer...
just wondering if you have good results with it?? thanks james
10 answers |
Is there such a thing as a mood stabilizer that doesn't increase your weight? I am so fed up, I put on loads of weight with the depakote...
53 answers |
My husband's ex-wife has been diagnosed as bipolar. Their relationship began when he was married to his first wife. He got a divorce, a...
2010625 tn?1329375656
Has anyone here tried prozac? If so what was your experience with it? Benefits, side effects, etc.
I have read that BPD is the illness of the intelligent
2 answers |
Can someone with bipolar disease not remember something they’ve done? Short version my mother told me my boyfriend tried to have sex with...
2 answers | 1 comment |
1039200 tn?1314915608
Has anyone heard of Pregabalin (lyrica) for bipolar or anxiety? - my doctor wants me to try, but I have not heard about it before and wou...
15 answers |
will seroquel effect women sexually? i have searched the internet with no luck. i would be interested to hear other side effects as well....
16 answers | 1 comment |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Bipolar Disorder Community Resources