Aa
A
A
Close

Bipolar Disorder Community

Bipolar Disorder is also known as "Manic Depressive Disorder". This forum is for questions and support for people with, or for loved ones of people with Bipolar Disorder. The forum covers topics ranging from Aggressive Behavior, Affect on friends and Family, Alcohol and Drug Abuse, Appetite Changes, Chronic Pain, Denial, Depression, Difficulty Concentrating, Euphoria, Guilt, Manic Depression, Medications, Mood Swings, Poor Judgment, and Sleep Disorders

1 - 20 (of 7621) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am Bipolar 1 taking 1250 Depakote and 200 Trazadone. Had spine surgery and now on pain meds. Hydrocodone 10, Fentanyl patch 50 mg, Amrix 10 and a muscle relaxer Baclofen 20 mg. Been seeing a pdoc for almost 10 years. Now he wont see me...
UpandDown1 | Last answer
My Lithium level was too high a couple weeks ago, so my doctor dropped my dosage. I take Lithium, I have had extreme buzzing and ringing in my ears and pressure in my head, I see huge black spots when I stand up. Is this normal?
Apokylittlepuppy | Posted
1257808_tn?1322765815
I try to observe &monitore my mood daily. Is this action useful? I'm also write daily notes for my mood scale. Any advice?
MR_WHY | Last answer
6726276_tn?1421130268
I used to be high sexed. Now I'm dead. I take Effexor. Could that be the culprit ?
CRSeaside | Last comment
hi.i'm a 35yr old male. after 1 year i've decided to attempt to stop these drugs. it seemed to help me ok. not totally, but ok. i was taking 100mg Lamictal and 150mg Wellbutrin daily. my deep depression(suicidal thoughts) mostly went awa...
ducaticanine | Last comment
I am on 200mg of lamictal and am keen to try ipl hair removal. Beautician thinks the lamictal in my system might cause bad side effects such as blistering. Has anyone had experiences with this hair removal treatment whilst taking this med?
Wenchessau | Posted
I was wondering if any women who are taking Lamictal have experienced facial hair growth?
ptlDeborah | Last answer
574118_tn?1305138884
I always wondered about whether a difference exists between the brand name and the generic form of a drug. My body failed to accept lamotrigine for example and wondered had i not taken lamictal say etc... so it seems there is a differenc...
adel_ezz | Last answer
My wife displays all the symptoms of a personality disorder and her destructive, abusive behavior is taking a heavy toll on our marriage. We've been in and out of marriage counseling sessions and we have even attended individual one-on-o...
Sorjourner | Last comment
As a kid, i have a really short temper i keep to myself. I realize i'm hurting everyone around me once i let my beast out. By beast i mean a rage burst, it ticks by something related to my mistakes or something people told me that hurts ...
Imokaymaybe | Posted
1257808_tn?1322765815
My Psychiatrist suggest ECT for me. I'm hesitating. I'm not respond well to meds. My depression is kindly resistant. I tried many different meds and formula. So, choices become more narrow.
MR_WHY | Last answer
605458_tn?1265086851
Do you get unwanted, disturbing, intrusive thoughts that don't stop during manic or mixed episodes? Stuff you can't talk to anyone about? And you are just trying to go about your business, but there they are...and sometimes, you think it...
PenelopeAnn | Last answer
202665_tn?1248810333
Please understan that I am not trying to use BP as an excuse, but for anyone that has been affected by this side of BP, I'd really like to hear your thoughts. I've had a history of sexual promiscuity over the past 20 years - either emot...
BeeKeeper | Last answer
I am unable to go lower then .5mg Klonopins without suffering severe withdrawal: Extreme light headed/dizzines, nervousness, loss of balance and what I read as "Depersonalization" meaning for me, a disturbing sense of "rising" out of my ...
DouglasJLj47 | Posted
Hey, do any of you suffer from extreme sensitivity to sound? I cannot handle it. Phones ringing, any sound while I'm trying to concentrate, dogs, screaming children, traffic, etc etc. I seem to be much more sensitive than most people...
Csandnugget | Last answer
329165_tn?1443506417
I have complex PTSD and Bipolar Disorder 1. I was diagnosed in September 2013 during a manic attack and started medication regime: Lithium (225+450) and 300mg Seroqual. Now, 2 years + later, my Thyroid is under active due to Lithium a...
Smiley2000 | Last answer
14764159_tn?1436371936
Hi, Im 23, diagnosed bipolar II. Current meds Lamotrigine 200mg and Sertraline. Im just after honest Seroquel reviews - I have been prescribed 50mg at night and Im looking for side effects people have had or how theyve dealth with...
samharleyy | Last answer
I have been doing this for about 5 years. I imagine things with other people that I have met and hang out with I have never told anyone and I'm scared to ask a doctor in fear that they will tell my parents. I was molested a twice by two ...
Nikki279 | Last answer
Currently I'm on a mood stabilizer Lamictal which is helping some but not completely. My pdoc now wants to add an antipsychotic too. She claims most people are on 2 or more meds, not just 1. I already had an adverse reaction to 1 anti...
CDog123 | Last answer
Just want to know that there are people out there like me. They are more comfortable with animals then people. They are comfortable in their safe zone then going out in the world. And I am not crazy for feeling this way. I take anxiety ...
Sheba2015 | Last comment
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Bipolar Disorder Community Resources