petechiae?
ok so i noticed some red dots on my upper arms about 3 months ago. I dont know if its petechiae or not but when i seen them i had a cbc done and my wbc was a little high everything else was normal. but about the petechiae i have kept a close eye on it and it seems to be spreading really slowly, like the rate is has been spreading the amount of petechiae i have might have accumulated themselves over a year or so. im just wondering if this is anything serious, the doctor that did the cbc didnt seem to think it was anything from the test results
also forgot to mention i have been taking lisinopril for about 3 years for a condition called fibromuscular dysplasia and wanted to know if house mold can cause petechiae, the window ac i have has a lot of mold in it.
Petechiae are pinpoint-sized red dots under the surface of the skin. They are common after skin trauma and viral infections. They should go away in a few days. But if they persist then please consult a physician and get other causes ruled out which include allergic reaction, autoimmune diseases, thrombocytopenia, ITP or leukemias. Mold allergy causes mainly respiratory symptoms and petechiae are mostly not caused by any mold allergy.

My sincere advice is to get it examined from a physician. It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.