Bone Marrow Transplant Expert Forum
Vaginal graft verse host disease

This forum is a place to get answers to your questions about bone marrow transplantation. It is also a place to find others who share your interest in bone marrow transplant.

Vaginal graft verse host disease
Hi I'm a female 18 years old who had an Allogenic Bone Marrow Transplant at 17 as I was diagnosed with myelodysplascia (MDS) with monosomy 7. My sister who is 4 years older was my donor and was a 98% match and I have nearly been in remission for a year. I've been dealing with Graft Verse Host Disease and it has been affecting my vaginal region. It has been very tight and sore when having intercourse but after time pain goes away. I started to use peseries such as vagifem to help but since use I have been having extra discharge that has been clear and sometimes white. Even with the peseries it still hasn't fixed my problem of how tight I am. Is there anything else I can do to help, are there other options ?