Brain/Pituitary Tumors Community
Cannot remember the object in my sentence

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Brain Tumors and Pituitary Tumors.

For almost a year I ask a question and have a delay before I say the word. Example - Honey, where is the dog? But when it comes to the point in the sentence to say the word dog, I have a few seconds delay and then I can remember the word and say it.  I am a huge baseball fan and the other day could not remember for a few minutes ARod's name. Something is not right.
Have you seen a doctor?
No. Going on23rd. Someone told me maybe thyroid issue.
It could be anything - so you have to see a doctor. If you have a sudden change like that, see a doctor. Sooner rather than later. Don't guess - get testing.

All anyone can do on the internet is guess. Please see a doctor.
I also forget object and also names of the persons I met. I hardly remember a new name after asking the name for atleast 5 days in a row. If I don't ask again, I would forget the name forever. I have to spend some time to remember the object and its 50-50 chance that I will remember it. I have pituitary microadenoma, don't know that has to do with it or not.
Pain Tracker
Pain
melimeli commented on veronica0808's status
Jul 23
5665 commented on Think LYRICA was culp...
Jul 21
Sandyruiz1962 added the Gastro Tracker
Jul 19