Aa
A
A
Close

Brain/Pituitary Tumors Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Brain Tumors and Pituitary Tumors.

1 - 20 (of 2595) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi Everyone in this group .. I hope you are as well as you can be and coping. I'm looking for patients with similar disorders from whom I can seek guidance and advise. I live in South Africa and would like to find someone with simi...
Ayeshe | Last answer
16141151_tn?1445611178
Hello all, Bear with me as I am new to all this...I recently had a microprolactinoma removed by the transphenoidal approach, the MRI said it was 3.5mm but it was apparently found to be a bit bigger once the surgeon removed it, and tha...
HoneyBee1585 | Last answer
Hi there This is all very new to me so I hope I'm doing this right but I'm just looking for some reassurance. I'm 26 years old and was diagnosed with a parapharyngeal space tumour in late 2012. 2013 my surgeon attempted to remove the t...
lozzahughes | Posted
Hello, I was diagnosed with a 5x2 mm microadenoma on my pituitary 3 years ago. I did two MRIs after which showed no further growth, that it was stable. I also had cortisol and other hormonal bloodiest which came back relatively norma...
JulieRN28 | Last answer
i have a bump on the left side of my head that i dont have on the right side what bumps are normal or how can i measure eachside of my head?
yakavegas | Last answer
Please someone offer me some advice or tell me your experience with brain tumor symptoms. So far I have very frightening symptoms that lead me to believe that I have a brain tumor. I made the mistake of googling it and I can’t...
fjyoo92 | Last answer
I had a pituitary tumor removed several years ago. I had a follow up MRI last month and an appointment with my neuro surgeon. All is well. I did inform the Doctor I have been tired lately so he ordered blood work to check hormone le...
captainron19 | Last answer
Hello I'm 17yrs old I had a tumor that was attached to the pituitary gland when I was 12 it was removed partially the rest was removed with chemo and radiation due to being attached to my eyes. when I was 15 it came back I had chemo an...
Shorty_scartissue | Last answer
My Nero ordered a MRI and his nurse called me a day after the test came back and told me that he is referring me to a Endocrinologist but would not tell me anything else.. HELP why would he want to do this?
nopleazn | Last answer
Hello, I was diagnosed with a pituitary macroadenoma that is 25 mm at it's largest dimension "It measures approximately 16 mm in AP dimension x 24 mm in greatest transverse dimension x 23 mm in craniocaudal dimension." The largest con...
Wonka78 | Last answer
Besides the menengioma I have had MS for 3 years, SLE for 14 years, a arteriorgram to remove a small heart blockage that failed. I have scarring on my lungs from 16 diagnosed cases of pneumonia that left scarring in my lungs. My breat...
Robren911 | Last answer
I have recently undergone blood tests (stress tests) for hypopituitarism and have been told that I need to go for an MRI and to start hormone treatment. This process seems to take forever. I am exhausted, get headaches, frequent urinat...
Bitoubird | Last answer
10 years ago I was diagnosed with a Pituitary Adenoma. As it is only small (7mm x 9mm) I have only been monitored ever since. Initially I had lots of MRI's/CT's/blood tests & Visual field tests. There has never been any reason for concer...
bsally2011 | Last answer
Hello, Hello everyone, so here's my story. Since Oct. of last year I've been dealing with the most annoying headaches. I thought it was nothing cause I do suffer from migraines but these started to become very frequent and diffe...
kearseb1985 | Last answer
Hello everyone, I've had a massive pituitary tumor controlled by bromocriptine, problem however is that it damaged the nerves on my left eye, I can only see bright objects that contain light in them and colours like red and blue with inc...
Adrianii | Last answer
I'm posting on my sister's behalf, hopefully to help her out. She had a pituitary macroadenoma removed 4 months ago, but recovery has been rough. Her biggest problem is muscle weakness and atrophy. She has difficulty getting changing ...
Windsor310 | Last answer
I was just recently diagnosed with a Cavernoma of the brain. I don't know much about it besides it is a raspberry shaped tumor type lesion that sometimes bleeds small amounts of blood into your brain. I have had a bad headache since the ...
officerjo | Last answer
I stared having anxiety about brain tumors. About 3 days I stared having headaches in my forehead, especially near the bridge of my nose. The weather here has been Wack, it was in the 60's a couple days ago now it's cold, maybe that has ...
Iceman880 | Last answer
hi looking for some help my partner [in the summer] suffered a pituitary apoplexy and is now on numerous hormones...one of which is growth hormone injection. we are off on holiday end of january and this injection needs to be kept refr...
mantababe | Last answer
Hello everyone! I'm 15 years old boy and i have pain in chest, especially at night. I don't remember that I ever had this kind of pain in my chest. What can cause this pain and should I visit a doctor?
Janek15 | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Pain Tracker
Pain
Start Tracking Now
Recent Activity
Blank
Missdebz commented on Life after brain tumo...
Feb 12
296076_tn?1371338074
Blank
melimeli commented on photo
Feb 12
296076_tn?1371338074
Blank
melimeli commented on photo
Feb 12
Top Cancer Answerers
657231_tn?1453836403
Blank