Aa
A
A
Close
Blank

Brain/Pituitary Tumors Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Brain Tumors and Pituitary Tumors.

1 - 20 (of 2623) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Well i have had symptoms of pit tumor for 14 years. I was FINALLY told "you have two masses in the fossa, one we think is Rathkes Cleft the other a pit tumor of sorts both at around 13mm. I have been under the care of a neurologist and h...
  Posted
I cannot find information on the web on my ACTH stimulation test results. Maybe one of you guys can help? By way of background I have typical cushings symptoms but my early labs including 24 hour urine were normal. So of course doctors ...
  Posted
so last week i had a blood test and everything came back normal but i dont see how its possible as ive got suck servere symtoms,it all started in august 2015 i started to get weird head feelings like something swirling around inside then...
  Posted
17801928 tn?1460249829
Hello, I would like to ask if my symptoms could likely be a brain tumor. Also I'm seeing a neurologist soon for what could possibly be Ataxia Neuralgia. My symptoms -I suffer from moderate dizziness, every time i sit down or stand up o...
  Posted
Hi I need help in what the following means. This is what is on the report from the CT scan There is a large enhancing mass present in the region of the sella and extending into the suprasellar cistern. This measures approximately 2...
  Posted
ever since august i started to get these weird sensations in my head like something is moving or shaking around seems to get worse on the evening and seems to not be as bad when im out and about but could just be that my minds not on it ...
  Posted
I was scheduled and got a MRI with contrast done on my pituitary gland at our local VA hospital. I have no idea why one would be done and am wondering what would make them need to do an MRI. Unfortunately, at the VA, we do not have as ...
  Posted
Hi, I have a Pituitary tumor and elevated Prolactin. Recently i found out i get hypoglycemic few hours after eating. I'm a carrier of a Hereditary Fructose Intolerance gene so i thought that was the cause of the low blood sugar. After cu...
  Posted
my age is 22 sex-male my hormone levels are lh=2.0iu/l hprl=12.1ng/ml total testostereone=6.22ng/ml t4=115nmol/l tsh=2. 9miu/l and i have a symtomps like thining hair, low tone voice,puffy nipples,body fat ,back pain ,lose testi...
  Posted
I was diagnosed in 2008 with a 3mm non secreting pituitary tumor in 2014 it was 5mm non secreting and dr decided not to do another mri for 3 years. Hormones have always been "normal". My question is I was spotting heavily dr thought ...
  Posted
967112 tn?1250515903
3 months ago I started treatment macroprolactinoma 13mm on MRI with cabergoline,first month 2 tab weekly,second month 4 tab weekly.prolactin drop to 1,5ng from 1089ng,MRI after 3 mo reveal tumor size 18mm without any comprsion on vital s...
  Posted
I've had pressure on my left temple for 4 consecutive days not painful but annoying also slight earache and achy left leg every now and than. Could this be a brain tumor ? I had a mri two years ago and it said it was fine !
  Posted
Is is possible not to notice if someone has brain tumor and he just having constant nose bleeds? A friend I knew had a heart valve 11 years ago and just recently died of a brain tumor is it possible for the constant nose bleeds from tumo...
  Posted
A month ago my husband (41) had a tumor resection of a GBM in the left temporal/frontal lobe. He is still recovering from surgery and has begun cancer treatment (temodar& radiation) a week ago. He has a previous accident injury where h...
  Posted
I am wondering if I have a pituitary tumor. A week ago I noticed a definite protrusion from the roof of my mouth, almost like a large heavy golfball is sitting above the roof of my mouth and causing it to cave inward. I have facial pain ...
  Posted
1481176 tn?1291395692
My neurologist won't be in until tomorrow, but I spoke with a nurse about the reults of a brain MRI I had done a week ago. She said the results showed some abnormalities and a possible cyst on my pituitary gland. She said she would pri...
  Posted
I just wondered does anyone else take Dostinex for high prolactin levels. I have been taking it for two years and it worked well but the down side is that my mental health has got a lot worse, depression, mood swings, anxiety, panic atta...
  Posted
I have a micro prolactinoma (less then 0.5 cm) and I'm currently not taking Cabergoline because I can't tolerate the side effects. My prolactin level is 57 ( 4-30) and I have still quite regular period ( I'm 47). My endo told last time t...
  Posted
Looking for advice.. For the last three years since I had my first child, my health has gone down hill. I started having abnormal thyroid labs that I didn't follow through with for a while. I lost 25 pounds in about a year and my weig...
  Posted
I have been getting bad headaches lately and I went to a neurologist. He did a CBC and thyroid count which came back normal except that I am a little anemic. He also did an MRI in which he said there was an abnormality on the pituitary g...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Pain Tracker
Pain
Start Tracking Now
Recent Activity
296076 tn?1371338074
Blank
melimeli commented on renae176's status
13 hrs ago