Aa
A
A
Close
Brain/Pituitary Tumors Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Brain Tumors and Pituitary Tumors.
1 - 20 (of 2687) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I had my surgery for a pituitary gland in 2014 and outside of some discomfort afterwards, most of my recovery has been pain free. But my...
1 answer |
My doctor wants me to have open MRI of Pituatary with IV contrast. Can this procedure be done without the IV contrast? A family member ...
5 answers | 1 comment |
He has RCC metastatic to the brain and there is edema leading to midline shift by 11mm causing 90 percent unconsciousness how to reduce e...
1 answer |
20794659 tn?1508973465
I was first diagnosed with a pituitary tumor in 2002 at 19 years old. I have had several MRI scans over the years and recently, have had...
1 answer |
So for the past 18 years (im 32 now) I have been struggling with - growing mental anxiety - and what feels like a growing stress of han...
1 answer |
I've been diagnosed with pituitary macroadenoma. One of the biggest symptoms that is a physical obvious is my rapid weight gain. In the...
12 answers |
19350646 tn?1476217621
Hi I'm a 35 year old male recovering from removal of a 2.3cm pituitary adenoma which was wrapped around my carotid artery. They went up t...
7 answers | 3 comments |
I had a head CT with contrast today and while the dye was being injected I had the normal side effects suchs as warmth and the feeling I ...
3 answers | 1 comment |
My husband is not one to go to the dr.'s in fact since we've been together (7 yrs) I think I've known of him going to the dr.'s 2x. This...
7 answers | 1 comment |
I am not asking this in the place of a medical diagnosis. I simply want to prepare for the doctor visits. My husband has had series healt...
22 answers | 1 comment |
I was having confusion and strange feelings since yesterday morning,i don't sleep much maybe that's the issue,and when that happened I wa...
2 answers |
Hi I am a 37 y/o male. A few weeks before Christmas I started having muscle soreness in both arms mainly and every so often in my legs as...
2 answers | 3 comments |
I would really, very greatly appreciate, even short and simple answers to these two questions: 1. What is the difference between a pin...
8 answers | 2 comments |
Hi, I am 17 years old and since the 6th of February I have been suffering from the following symptoms Headaches (not constant, quite mil...
1 answer | 4 comments |
At the beginning of May my partner was operated on to remove a pituitary tumour that was causing severe headaches, distorting his optic n...
20 answers | 2 comments |
5678379 tn?1372212695
Hello everyone, So I was diagnosed with a prolactin tumor of the pituitary in 2010. I had a very successful surgery on 9/10/10. After g...
12 answers |
Had radiation therapy to my temple for a squamous cancer that had moved into the nerves about 9 months ago. Now I'm suffering from deafne...
1 answer |
My dad was a pretty healthy, active 64 year old man. In december of 2016 he started acting differently almost overnight, he seemed depres...
1 answer |
Hoping you can help. I am from China and my Dad has brain Cancer. I am struggling with making a decision about treatment. Hoping to f...
1 answer |
Hello, For about 8 months I have been having a constant (24/7) dull frontal headache that spreads to the left behind my left eye and e...
5 answers |
A
A
Blank
Pain Tracker
Pain
Start Tracking Now
Recent Activity
Blank
Ralphpetrillo commented on life after brain tumo...
Dec 16
296076 tn?1371338074
Blank
melimeli BRING BACK THE NEWSFEED! Comment
Dec 06
Blank
HannahMoll commented on Life after brain tumo...
Nov 10
Top Cancer Answerers
657231 tn?1453836403
Blank
Northern, NJ
Brain/Pituitary Tumors Community Resources
Top Cancer Answerers
657231 tn?1453836403
Blank
Northern, NJ