Aa
A
A
Close
Brain/Pituitary Tumors Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Brain Tumors and Pituitary Tumors.
1 - 20 (of 2667) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi all. I am new to medhelp. I had my pituitary tumor surgery 2 week ago. Surgery went well. Csf leak was there during the surgery whic...
1 answer |
my grandmother died in 1943 from a brain tumor (cancer) at 46 years old...my cousins daughter now has glioblastoma..is there a way to tes...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I have first time endoscopic pituitary surgery scheduled in the next 6 weeks.- I have a small secreting tumour (increased IGF1) I am obv...
2 answers | 3 comments |
At the beginning of May my partner was operated on to remove a pituitary tumour that was causing severe headaches, distorting his optic n...
19 answers | 2 comments |
I’ll start from the beginning. I’m a 14 year old girl, 5’7ft/171 cm, 135 pounds. Around September of 2016, I started becoming extremely f...
1 answer |
I've been progressively developing neurological symptoms over the course of the past ~nine years. There's a spot on the back, right side ...
38 answers |
I'm so glad I finally found a community to help calm and share experiences. First a bit about my current condition....I have a non-funct...
1 answer |
Hey guys. About amounth ago i started felling really dizzy and its 24/7 also experiencing some short term memory loss and the dizziness ...
3 answers |
329165 tn?1466758304
I have had some random symptoms for more than a month and when I went to my GP about it, he ordered blood tests and a brain CT. The co...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Hi I don't know if someone will be able to help me in this community since I have posted in other communities and haven't got an answer.M...
2 answers | 1 comment |
19383564 tn?1477513584
Rumpled has been helping members for 8 years as a Community Leader (CL) in Brain/Pituitary Tumors. Thank you to her commitment!
617037 tn?1292263823
I saw the endocrinologist and he said i have hyperprolactineamia, my pro lactin levels were in the thousands but i cant remember exactly ...
2 answers |
For those of you who haven't read my previous post, I've been experiencing some odd neuorological symptoms. A little over a month ago,I d...
1 answer |
I'm 16 yr old male. Over the past month I've noticed a lot of the brain tumor symptoms in me. Frequent headaches, waking up with the head...
1 answer | 2 comments |
I have not had my brain scan yet, but I was diagnosed with Hemianopia, vision loss on the each side of my eyes. Feels like my blind spot ...
2 answers |
19350646 tn?1476217621
Hi I'm a 35 year old male recovering from removal of a 2.3cm pituitary adenoma which was wrapped around my carotid artery. They went up t...
6 answers | 3 comments |
Hello and thank you for reading this. I am a 25 year old man. I have been experiencing some very scary symptoms the last couple years and...
2 answers |
Hi, I am 15 years old and about a week ago I started noticing some things. Feeling little weird when moving around, like very slight vert...
1 answer |
my father had a surgery in his brain and doctors found that he has cancer grad 4. after the surgery he Lost consciousness and still 21 da...
1 answer |
s54
I have been trying to find information about brain cysts but haven't been able to find much. I was hoping that I could get some answers h...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Pain Tracker
Pain
Start Tracking Now
Recent Activity
Blank
alabd commented on life after brain tumo...
4 hrs ago
1139187 tn?1355710247
Blank
Brucergoldberg uploaded new photos
Feb 26
Blank
Jeanie0 commented on life after brain tumo...
Feb 16
Top Cancer Answerers
657231 tn?1453836403
Blank
Northern, NJ
1530171 tn?1448133193
Blank
London, ON
Brain/Pituitary Tumors Community Resources