Aa
A
A
Close
Brain/Pituitary Tumors Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Brain Tumors and Pituitary Tumors.
1 - 20 (of 2639) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have active, current acromegaly symptoms and complications, a pituitary adenoma, but normal IGF-1, so I can't get treatment yet. I've ...
5 answers |
I would really, very greatly appreciate, even short and simple answers to these two questions: 1. What is the difference between a pin...
9 answers | 1 comment |
Im 23 and I guess I guess I noticed the lump around the time I got pregnant a couple years ago but seems to have grown and is becoming ki...
1 answer |
690065 tn?1261461249
My Doctor wants to remove a 6mm colloid cyst in the third ventrical in a couple weeks... I have not been able to find info on what side...
3 answers | 1 comment |
541196 tn?1293556536
Soes anyone know the reference range from 11PM on past 1 AM for saliva cortisol? My reference range from Quest only goes to 11 PM. I to...
1 answer |
My mum has a grade 2 inoperable meningioma in the pit suprasellar region (suprasellar cistern, cav sinus, pit fossa, clivus and sphenoid ...
1 answer |
I am a 25 year old female. I was diagnosed with a primary brain tumor in June 2008 and underwent surgery to remove it. It was the size o...
3 answers |
I was diagnosed in 2011 after a severe vertigo attack which I've been told is unrelated. I have a nonfunctioning macroadenoma. I'm being...
3 answers | 1 comment |
Hello, I was diagnosed with a Pituitary tumor about 18 years ago. I started suffering with anxiety and depression at age18. I had the sig...
6 answers |
18537757 tn?1465675716
I had Transsphenoidal surgery for a GH secreting pituitary tumor. I have acromegaly..they removed 75% of tumor and the last 25% will be r...
2 answers |
How long does it take to get full pituitary function recovery after surgery to remove a non-functioning pituitary adenoma that was approx...
1 answer |
18216795 tn?1464628325
Can the return of my menses through the treatment of petuitary adenoma with bromocriptine also solve my issue of bilateral dystrophic ova...
1 answer |
Hi, around 17 years ago I was diagnosed with a macro protactinoma. My prolactin level was right at 3,000. The only symptom I had was no...
1 answer |
I have recently have been diagnosed prolactinoma with tumor of size 5 mm. But my Dr. says there is nothing life-threatening and advised...
1 answer |
I had a Meningioma removed May 2015. How I realised there was something wrong, was that I started having seizures ( at the age of 40) whi...
1 answer |
Does anyone know what may be the cause/s of elevated ACTH (100.1) with normal cortisol? I just had the ACTH Stim Test and again the resul...
3 answers | 1 comment |
Hi, I had an MRI that says this and I am waiting to see the endo but am wondering if I could get any insight into what to expect? Here ar...
1 answer |
I had been given a rhesperidone injection for like two months ago and during that time I had experienced severe side effects for about f...
1 answer |
My husband has experienced personality changes from time to time over the last 4 years. They started with a day or two about 5 months apa...
1 answer |
541196 tn?1293556536
Just out of curiosity, for those of you with pituitary tumors... What were your initial readings of prolactin before treatment? ...
75 answers |
A
A
Blank
Pain Tracker
Pain
Start Tracking Now
Recent Activity
296076 tn?1371338074
Blank
melimeli commented on veronica0808's status
Jul 23
Blank
5665 commented on Think LYRICA was culp...
Jul 21
Blank
Sandyruiz1962 added the Gastro Tracker
Jul 19
Top Cancer Answerers
657231 tn?1453836403
Blank
Northern, NJ
1530171 tn?1448133193
Blank
London, ON
Brain/Pituitary Tumors Community Resources