Aa
A
A
Close
Brain/Pituitary Tumors Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Brain Tumors and Pituitary Tumors.
1 - 20 (of 2647) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
26 y/o female, I didn't have my cycle for 3 months so I went to the Dr and they check my prolactin. Levels were high so my dr referred me...
2 answers |
I've been progressively developing neurological symptoms over the course of the past ~nine years. There's a spot on the back, right side ...
37 answers |
I am a 31 year old female recently diagnosed with a tectal glioma. I am told that the hydrocephalus is only mild right now and the growt...
5 answers |
1817063 tn?1317204337
since an operation removing a tumor from the hypophisis , some times the prolactin grows up , so i gain weihgt and cannot loos weight.So ...
1 answer |
I have active, current acromegaly symptoms and complications, a pituitary adenoma, but normal IGF-1, so I can't get treatment yet. I've ...
5 answers | 2 comments |
Hello everyone, My mom aged 50 yrs has been diagnosed with pituitary adenoma with apoplexy on May 2016. She soon underwent a surgery o...
3 answers | 1 comment |
I would really, very greatly appreciate, even short and simple answers to these two questions: 1. What is the difference between a pin...
7 answers | 2 comments |
Lost eyesight in one eye and partial in left. by Wolf45 Leave a Note Send Message Add as Friend Wolf45 Male, 47 years ...
14 answers | 1 comment |
31 y/o female, I've been ttc for 3 years now with no luck, been through multiple rounds of blood tests, other tests, and some medication,...
1 answer |
For the past year I've noticed my nose was growing and my nose area started twitching and I recently noticed that my chin is sticking out...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Hi, can the pituitary gland tumor cause white mater damage? ( i have 5mm dmg ) i had MRI without the pituitary gland and its shows on...
1 answer |
2103644 tn?1333690209
I have been diagnosed with a macroadenoma. My neurosurgeon has recommended surgery. I haven't given him the "yes" answer yet because I a...
24 answers |
Does anyone know what may be the cause/s of elevated ACTH (100.1) with normal cortisol? I just had the ACTH Stim Test and again the resul...
3 answers | 2 comments |
Hello I hope someone can help I had a empidoma brain tumor removed April 22 2015 a month later I got meningitis after that I had headache...
2 answers |
Hi, This is regards to my mother who has been experiencing some speech slur, hand shaking, and difficulty walking reasonable distances. S...
5 answers |
Im 23 and I guess I guess I noticed the lump around the time I got pregnant a couple years ago but seems to have grown and is becoming ki...
1 answer |
690065 tn?1261461249
My Doctor wants to remove a 6mm colloid cyst in the third ventrical in a couple weeks... I have not been able to find info on what side...
3 answers | 1 comment |
541196 tn?1293556536
Soes anyone know the reference range from 11PM on past 1 AM for saliva cortisol? My reference range from Quest only goes to 11 PM. I to...
1 answer |
My mum has a grade 2 inoperable meningioma in the pit suprasellar region (suprasellar cistern, cav sinus, pit fossa, clivus and sphenoid ...
1 answer |
I am a 25 year old female. I was diagnosed with a primary brain tumor in June 2008 and underwent surgery to remove it. It was the size o...
3 answers |
A
A
Blank
Pain Tracker
Pain
Start Tracking Now
Recent Activity
296076 tn?1371338074
Blank
melimeli BRING BACK THE NEWSFEED! Comment
Sep 13