Brain/Pituitary Tumors Community
What are the signs and symptons of a Brain Tumor?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Brain Tumors and Pituitary Tumors.

I have been having dizzy spells & blackouts for almost 2 years now and my Neuro has no idea what is causing them. The meds. she put me on for seizures made my headaches worse and they didn't help, just made the dizziness so much worse.
What tests are done to find this out? What are the signs or warning signs that this is a tumor in my brain? Please help me. I am scared to death.
Tags: symptons
Different tumors have different symptoms and it can vary by size, location etc. There is no one set of symptoms. Dizzy spells and blackouts can also be cardiac as well as an ear issue so you need to get a doc to do a good work up and figure out what is going on - and if you have had any imaging, get it to the doc to make sure it is clear.

Tell the doc that you are scared - get it cleared up and get peace of mind.
I have had ear tests done, I had fluid around my ear inner ear, took the antibotics and now they are saying it's not my ears. Also had a Heart Cath done. Heart had an extra valve that they removed, they said my heart is fine. So that's not the problem. MRI didn't show anything either. So what else can be done that will find the cause of these dizzy Spells & Blackouts that are getting worse?
With a clear MRI, it is super doubtful that you have a brain tumor - they already looked. Did they do a tilt table test for autonomic disorders? Are you dizzy on standing or at any time?
Any blood testing? Any other vestibular testing?