picture of my 2.5cm brain cyst
i am wondering what everyone else thinks about this cyst. to me its way big. its 2.5cm and has a mass effect on the adjoining tissues. i've been having symptoms for 6 months and i finally know why but the neuro guy is not concerned and said no way are my symptoms related. just wondering if i should be concerned?
obviously i know we are not docters but i am willing to fight and search for a neuro guy that might definitly agree that this size cyst could cause issues
i already told you in the other thread, that your symptoms are related to the cyst. mine are as well. we both are not getting treatment though. all we can do is both try our hardest to find treatment.

is it the white thing i nthe pic? thats huge. your doctor is stupid. book smart, but lacking common sense.
yeah its the white oval thing in the middle. it was even very evident without the dye so thats great!
I think the big white thing towards the bottom is the spinal cord, and the other two white things towards the top are the carotid arteries.

Can you look on other pics and see that they show up in almost all of them?

A cyst of any size can be symptomatic - it all depends on location. I don't see it in this slice though. This one seems to be fairly far down near the bottom of the brain, horizontal cuts.
i know for sure that the white oval thing is indeed my cyst. i had the radiologist read it to me. and no its not on all my pics. its only on 6 of them and in my report its exactly this size. its an oval cyst measuring approx. 2cm by 1.2 cm, so i'm pretty sure that this is correct. the 6 pics that u can see this in different veiws were picked out specifically to show the surgeon.
i know that my cyst has something to do with my spinal fluid and they arte worried about a blockage to my spinal fluid. of course thats mainly my reg doc and the surgeon is not concerned but i'm looking for a new one.
this was one of the pics that was set aside for the surgeon so wheres this descent size 2cm cyst? can anyone else see where its located than cause i'm very confused now? maybe i have a misdiagnoses somehow??
lol how is it great that its big? im happy mines small)

actually no im not. i have symptoms just as bad as the big ones, and no doctors will help me cause its small. i wish mine was bigger alsoik
being completely sarcastic that it was easily seen without dye. i'm upset about how big it is already and it wasn't there 3 years ago so it grew that big in three years and they won't help me either so i'm in a sarcastic mood. how big does it have to get before someone intervenes?
yeah its absolutely ridiculous. theres too many ''psychos'' on this forum for us all to be crazy. we all have the same symptoms, we all have tumors, help us the heck out.'

you font have to be a harvard neurosurgeon to figure out that we are all in trouble so help us!

im depressed everyday from this.