Breast Cancer Community
Breast cyst 2.5 with a ruptured implant

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast cancer, biopsy, genetics, chemotherapy, hormone therapy, lumps, lumpectomy, lymph node dissection, lymphedema, mammograms, mastectomy, radiation therapy, reconstruction, and self exams.

Breast cyst 2.5 with a ruptured implant

Hi I am 39 years old and a beautiful daughter 4  years old....I cant function on a daily bases. Constant pain in my lower left back and shooting up my back at times. And my uterus sharp pains even after my period and before. very bloated all the time. I never suffered bloated stomach before.  Im taking pain medication and inflammation meds.
   My OBGYN that i went to 3/23/12 says that I have Adenomatous / Enometriosis.  She gave me Birth control pills to see if my pain goes away before she could do any surgery.   I have had 2 - ultra sounds done on my uterus ovaries saying I have bilateral complex solid cyst mass with no flow about 4cm on both ovaries.  I have had 2 CT scans down also.  Have gone to the ER twice with in two weeks about.  I have been in pain since December 2011.  I have had off periods since may 2011. Get them every 2 to 2 1/2 weeks apart.

Plus I have a lump 2.5 cm in my left breast that needs to come out too. I have had it for 3 years now. I had a lumpectomy 1 year before that in the same area. So the dr's have been just monitoring it the past years. but now its attached to my implant and growing too.
Just went to see a Breast specialist and thinks that I have a ruptured in my implant that is by my Tumor. Just got an ok to go get a MRI done on my Breast to see if my implant has ruptured. I hope I will not be boob less because I cant afford to get new ones in.  Really scared what is going on with me.
I just want to feel healthy again.

I am sorry to hear that you are having to deal with such life-disrupting medical complaints!

I was concerned when I read about your symptom of abdominal bloating, because that can sometimes be a symptom of ovarian cancer, so I was relieved to hear  that you  are being thoroughly evaluated by your OB-GYN. I hope she will soon get to the bottom of your GYN problems and get you feeling better.

I am glad you have also been examined by a breast specialist and have gotten authorized for an MRI. I understand that it would be very difficult to have to have your implant(s) removed if you can't afford to replace them, but your health is the first concern, right?

Please write again and let us know how things are going for you--we care!

Wishing you only the best,
bluebutterfly
Thank you for your concern... I am still in a lot of pain, cramping in my uterus and my ovaries. I went to my OBGYN after the visit I had with her the past week and she said that its going to take about 3 months to feel any re-leaf from the birth control that she gave me. Plus she thinks that I have IBS because I have been having constipation the past three months.

I have this really deep pain under the wing of my back that has been there for the past two months. When I sneeze it hurts really bad or when I cough. I can't sleep on my left side because of the pain in my abdomen and left back pain. She said that I should go see a Internal Med Dr. She said the only Intern that is available is not taking any appt's as of this month.  I don't have the greatest insurance to get a transfer because I'm on Medical right now. I will be getting Kaiser Permanent in three months from my husbands work. I am going to call my GP to see what could be done next to figure out what is wrong with me.

I have a appt for the breast MRI on the 16th of this month. Wish I could have it sooner, but I cant until I get my period then, 7 to 11 days after I can get it done... Thank you for responding to my post.
Take care :)
Thanks for the update!

I'm glad your MRI is not too far off now.

I'm sorry you are still in so much pain, and hope your GYN is right, that the birth control pills she has you on will eventually bring some relief.

Hang in there,
bluebutterfly