Breast Cancer Community
Chemo and Incontinence?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast cancer, biopsy, genetics, chemotherapy, hormone therapy, lumps, lumpectomy, lymph node dissection, lymphedema, mammograms, mastectomy, radiation therapy, reconstruction, and self exams.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Chemo and Incontinence?

Can taxotere and cytoxan chemos lead to poor bladder control and bedwetting?
Has anyone had these side effects when being treated for breast cancer?
Related Discussions
2 Comments
Blank
Did you ever get an answer to this question?  I stumbled across your post because I was wondering the same thing-except I am taking Taxol.
Thanks,
Lori
Blank
I've had taxotere adriamycin and cytoxin for breast cancer. I am now having some incontinence and think it may be part of the nerve  damage I've experienced in my hands and feet (numbness). I feel like it's not a very common side effect (if that's what it is). I also have a weak voice for about a month. I go back to the Oncologist next month for some answers.
Blank
I too stumbled across your post. I did cytoxin,adriamycin, FU5 agessively for 6mths. I'm have nerve damage in hands and feet as well as urinary incontinence. My primary just blew it off. I have read many women who've done chemo for breast cancer having these side effects.
Blank
A related discussion, urinary incontinence was started.
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Breast Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...
Apr 16 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank