Phylloides Tumor
My sister-in-law is 37 and was recently diadnosed with this.  What can and can't be done to rid her of this.  What is her life expancy.  Is there anything positive I can tell her?
Dear dmoore:  It depends specifically on her circumstances.  Please refer to the following.  This information regarding phyllodes tumor is directly from the textbook
I had a phyllodes tumor removed 3 years ago via a masectomy.  Mine was benign.  What stage is your sister in law's in?
I had reconstruction surgery following the masectomy.  I have regained a normal life.  No problems.  

My bigggest struggle has been with the fact that I did not have cancer but the insurance companies view me as though I did.
A related discussion, Effects of radiation therapy was started.