Breast Cancer Expert Forum
Sore Niples or possible pimple on niples ???? hmmm

Questions posted in the Breast Cancer Forum are answered by medical professionals and experts. Topics include Breast Biopsy, Chemotherapy, Hormone Therapy, Lumps, Lumpectomy, Lymph node dissection, Lymphedema, Mammograms, Mastectomy, Radiation Therapy, Reconstruction, Self Breast Exam, and Surgery.

Hi doctor
I have a weird question
I am a 28 year old male and for past 3 days
I have had sore niples I cant even touch them ...
This morning I notices  a little pimple looking thing on
both my niples that may be what is causing the pain..
the little pimples are about 1-2 milimiters but when i touch them  they hurt like hell

Questions :

1.Can men get Brest Cancer ????
2.Can people get pimples on their niples ???
3.What do you think it can be ????
4.Shoul I be concern ??
Dear bobo:  Men can get breast cancer.  It is much less common than breast cancer in women but it can happen.  Breast cancer in men usually presents as a hard lump in the breast (usually on one side).  Skin on the breast is like skin anywhere else on the body and is subject to irritation or pimples.  If you are concerned, you could have a doctor take a look to help determine what this is and whether anything further needs to be done.  
Thank you doctor
I was wondering, today is 4 th day I had those and looks like it is a pimple I was just surprised to find pimples on or around my niples hehehe...  Never had any :)

Thanks again doc
Alright, I havnt had sex in over a month with my boy friend, and I have had my period since, but resntly for the past 3 days my nipples are really soar, only when I touch them and only my niples and not my brest..what could that mean?
I HAVE A SORE ON MY BREAST IT WAS SORE AND RED AND NOW IT CAME TO A HEAD AND POPED INFO GAME OUT LIKE A BOIL COULD IT HAVE BEEN A BOIL NOW ITS A LITTLE SORE BUT FEELS BETTER, WHAT COULD IT BE