Breast Cancer Community
liquid coming from my nipple

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast cancer, biopsy, genetics, chemotherapy, hormone therapy, lumps, lumpectomy, lymph node dissection, lymphedema, mammograms, mastectomy, radiation therapy, reconstruction, and self exams.

liquid coming from my nipple

I have been reading online that when you do self exams for breast cancer to check for liquid coming out of your nipple. I have a thick, creamy liquid that come out of my right nipple (when i squeeze it). I am on the birth control shot, and have been up to date with every single one. I have also taken 4 home pregnancy tests through out a four month period of time, and they all were negative. I have been pregnant before and I dont feel like this is the reason for the liquid. Does anybody have any suggestions, and does it sound as if it could be breast cancer??
I would definitely go have this checked out at the doctors. It could be a sign of many things. But better to have a doctor assess you.
i have had a my milk duct,s removed from my right breast due to green and blood comeing out of the nipple i had it for 5 year,s and in the end there removed them but that was nearly a year ago but i am still haveing the same in the same nipple and i have been back to the hosp and there said there is nothing they can do for me is this turth thank you
A related discussion, cloudy fluid from breast was started.