liquid coming from my nipple
I have been reading online that when you do self exams for breast cancer to check for liquid coming out of your nipple. I have a thick, creamy liquid that come out of my right nipple (when i squeeze it). I am on the birth control shot, and have been up to date with every single one. I have also taken 4 home pregnancy tests through out a four month period of time, and they all were negative. I have been pregnant before and I dont feel like this is the reason for the liquid. Does anybody have any suggestions, and does it sound as if it could be breast cancer??
I would definitely go have this checked out at the doctors. It could be a sign of many things. But better to have a doctor assess you.
i have had a my milk duct,s removed from my right breast due to green and blood comeing out of the nipple i had it for 5 year,s and in the end there removed them but that was nearly a year ago but i am still haveing the same in the same nipple and i have been back to the hosp and there said there is nothing they can do for me is this turth thank you
A related discussion, cloudy fluid from breast was started.