lump in breast and itchy flaking areola
hi, im a 20 year old healthy female, there is no history of breast cancer in my family however there is a history of colon cancer,  I check regularly for lumps and bumps, generally i do not get any lumpiness around my period at all however, i found a lump in my left breast, im not sure if it is just a gland as it dusnt feel spherical and feels as though its attached further in towards my nipple. Also for a few weeks now i have had an imflammed and itchy areola on my right breast, i do have excema anyway but it has mostly cleared up on the rest of my body but my breasts are probably the worst areas for flare ups and i have read that itchiness of the areola can be a sign of cancer albeit a more rare cancer but theres always a chance isnt there? can u give me some help
My best advice would be to see your Primary Care Physician for a clinical breast exam. If you have had the itchiness before then you are probably correct in thinking that this is a repeat of your eczema. The uncommon type of breast cancer you refer to has other obvious symptoms such as redness of the entire breast with swelling and feeling hot to the touch. Ck. with your Dr. and put your mind at ease about these problems.   Regards ..
thanks for your help!!